AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JacobClaessen said:

Tyler was furiously jamming away on his precious red electric guitar, banging his head and throwing his jewfro around. He stopped playing when he realized his fingers were covered in blood. However, when he tried to breath in Stormlight, nothing happened...

That's bad... and you were looking for your spren as well...

============

"Without your help, we would both be dead."

She looked at him, realized she hadn't really thanked him yet. He'd been there and she had been so absorbed that she hadn't thanked him.

"Ben,  I'm sorry, I was so... I forgot to thank you. For being here and helping me and for saving my life."

10 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Ben covered Shana’s hand with his. 

“You both ended up inflicting an equal amount of pain on each other. I know it seems like you hurt him a lot more, but from what I can tell getting impaled isn’t all too pleasant either. Either way, neither of you meant to hurt each other so much and no permanent harm was done. It’s all in the past now.”

Shana closed her eyes for a moment.

"You're right."

She gently touched his fingers.

"I think I am hungry now..."

3 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

"If Shana is as hurt as she is, then you must be feeling even worse. Are you sure you're just tired?"

Rob nodded. “Sure.” He didn’t mention the flames that danced in the corner of his eye, the compulsion he’d had to sketch them in his book. “Shana as hurt as she is? How badly was she injured?” Ben had said she’d been mostly fine now.

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Without your help, we would both be dead."

She looked at him, realized she hadn't really thanked him yet. He'd been there and she had been so absorbed that she hadn't thanked him.

"Ben,  I'm sorry, I was so... I forgot to thank you. For being here and helping me and for saving my life."

“Your welcome.”

Ben didn’t say anything else, feeling awkward. He always felt that way when people thanked him. 

6 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana closed her eyes for a moment.

"You're right."

She gently touched his fingers.

"I think I am hungry now..."

Ben smiled softly. He knew she’d be hungry, with how tired she had become. It had been a bit selfish of him to let her put off eating for so long.

”Can you stand?”

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Ben smiled softly. He knew she’d be hungry, with how tired she had become. It had been a bit selfish of him to let her put off eating for so long.

”Can you stand?”

She slowly got to her feet, left a hand on his shoulder to steady herself.

"Long enough to get into the kitchen."

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

She slowly got to her feet, left a hand on his shoulder to steady herself.

"Long enough to get into the kitchen."

Ben rose as well.

”I will come with you. Whatever is being cooked in there smells delicious!”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben rose as well.

”I will come with you. Whatever is being cooked in there smells delicious!”

She nodded and slowly walked over to the kitchen, careful to leave one hand at the wall. Leona and Luther, the Skybreaker were there and she waved at them, before sitting down on a stool. Her legs were shaking again. Storms, this was awful. Hopefully Ben didn't think of her as weak.

7 minutes ago, Sorana said:

She nodded and slowly walked over to the kitchen, careful to leave one hand at the wall. Leona and Luther, the Skybreaker were there and she waved at them, before sitting down on a stool. Her legs were shaking again. Storms, this was awful. Hopefully Ben didn't think of her as weak.

Ben walked to the fridge and pulled out two more pizzas. He didn’t get anything more complicated than that- Shana needed to eat quickly so she could get a good nights rest.

“How do you like your pizza? Warm or cold?”

Ben asked Shana.

21 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben walked to the fridge and pulled out two more pizzas. He didn’t get anything more complicated than that- Shana needed to eat quickly so she could get a good nights rest.

“How do you like your pizza? Warm or cold?”

Ben asked Shana.

"Warm."

She laughed at his joke.

"Frozen pizza is a bit hard."

She turned to James, saw him blushing.

"I haven't. Do you want to eat pizza with us? We could watch a movie afterwards."

"Same goes for you Leona and Luther. If you want to, that is."

@Wyndlerunner

27 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Warm."

She laughed at his joke.

"I haven't. Do you want to eat pizza with us? We could watch a movie afterwards."

@Wyndlerunner

"Sure" James said, "What movie?"

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

"Warm."

She laughed at his joke.

@Wyndlerunner

Ben heated both the pizzas up in the microwave. Cutting them into slices, he put them on plates and walked over to Shana, placing one in front of her and sitting down next to her.

1 hour ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"Sure" James said, "What movie?"

Ben thought for a moment.

”Have you guys watched Lord of the Rings?”

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben heated both the pizzas up in the microwave. Cutting them into slices, he put them on plates and walked over to Shana, placing one in front of her and sitting down next to her.

Ben thought for a moment.

”Have you guys watched Lord of the Rings?”

James perked up instantly "Only like 7 times!" a smile brushing his face, "but I could use a re watch"