AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He flinched, rubbing the back of his head while protecting his burning prizes. "Mine! I've woken up crying in the middle of the night because I want your pancakes so badly, and you can't take these away from me!" He hissed, then grinned at the joke.

8 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

"Well, at least you're second. How many of us are still first?"

I raise a hand and finish the last of my food. "That would be me."

Edited by AonEne

He glared. "Sure, sure... that's what my mother says- and I never get any! I'll get burned long before I give up on these heavenly- you did make them, right?" He switched gears, looking at Ax and blinking. He ignored the talk of Ideals.

Can Jason be new to this and get his siren during the next fight? I'm a bit excited to play that sort of thing.^_^

Aren't at least some of our spren visible right now?

Also, no, Lith, Jason isn't allowed to have a siren. A spren is allowed, but if you try to give him a siren, you shall feel my wrath. ;)

Aww, but what if the spren is a siren?~

Sorry! Autocorrect has been adjusted accordingly. :lol:

As for the spren, it's early in the morning, he thinks he's either tired, or seeing things. He has a rather... vivid, imagination. Or maybe he can see spren and thinks that they're ghosts? 

Jason chuckled, humming as he stared at the pancakes in front of him, ignoring everything else. "How can I eat you?" He pondered this deeply, attempting to find a solution.

Jace looked at him, thinking for a moment, then grinned. "The fridge! Quickly, Ax, help me get this flaming mana to the fridge where they shall cool to perfection!" He grinned, standing and grabbing them, wincing and juggling them again but with less pain. They had cooled a bit.

Maybe he has horn-eater blood? Red headed? No... maybe it's a thing his family has that's been passed down since an encounter with the Nightwatcher? I mean... most people would think he's insane or had schizophrenia, so... not impossible?

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

34 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Jace looked at him, thinking for a moment, then grinned. "The fridge! Quickly, Ax, help me get this flaming mana to the fridge where they shall cool to perfection!" He grinned, standing and grabbing them, wincing and juggling them again but with less pain. They had cooled a bit.

Ax stood up and walked over, obligingly opening the fridge.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes