The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

On 12/8/2023 at 12:45 PM, Lunamor said:

Lunamor grabbed any remaining dropped materials and placed them on the table. He then noticed the shards of glass from the shattered broam strewn about. His frown deepened.

“How and why did you shatter glass on my table?”

"For science!" he animatedly explained that a reaction had happened between two sorts of investiture.

On 12/8/2023 at 2:59 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“We are in a tower. Ok.”

“No! Stay!” 

He grinned, "I'm not leaving just yet... there's much to accomplish here for my organization."

3 hours ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

"For science!" he animatedly explained that a reaction had happened between two sorts of investiture.

It was certainly interesting, Lunamor had to admit. It was also quite destructive. 

“That is fascinating. But please don’t do that experiment again in my restaurant.”

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

It was certainly interesting, Lunamor had to admit. It was also quite destructive. 

“That is fascinating. But please don’t do that experiment again in my restaurant.”

"As you wish," he bowed.

28 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Tell me about it.”

"Maybe another time."

3 hours ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

"As you wish," he bowed.

Lunamor nodded in thanks, leaving to return to the bar.

3 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Ash leaned against the door frame, pulling a bit of firemoss out of a pocket and rubbing it between her fingers. Storm them! won't give me alcohol! 

Lunamor sighed, then called out to Ash.

“This moss, he is bad for you. I have seen it. I recommend coffee instead. It has caffeine.”

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor nodded in thanks, leaving to return to the bar.

Lunamor sighed, then called out to Ash.

“This moss, he is bad for you. I have seen it. I recommend coffee instead. It has caffeine.”

Ash rolled her eyes. " well, I wouldn't have to use the moss if I could just have the storming white!" she growled.

@Lunamor

17 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Ash glared at him. " It was storming well worth it! Till that gooder come an' fixed me!"

Lunamor prepared an extra potent cup of espresso. He walked over to Ash and handed to her.

I guess Italy exists in this universe now.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“He is espresso. A type of coffee. He will wake you up.”

Ash took the cup, sniffed at is then took a small sip, dropping the firemoss as she did so.

She swallowed, a slight bitter flavor filling her mouth. A heavy weight descended on her eyelids and she fell asleep, collapsing.

5 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Ash took the cup, sniffed at is then took a small sip, dropping the firemoss as she did so.

She swallowed, a slight bitter flavor filling her mouth. A heavy weight descended on her eyelids and she fell asleep, collapsing.

Lunamor dragged Ash over to a table and propped her up. At least she was getting some sleep. He shuffled back over to the bar and kept an eye on her.

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“For sighed. What is inclvesture? Also you misheard me. I asked what good you at getting. “

He blinked, "Investiture. Energy that.. you know, I'll explain that another time.

"Also, whadaya mean by that?"

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Well, since you know this country, what kind of food is good in this area?”

"Depends on your mood. If you want sweet food, get woman's food. If you want spicy food, like really spicy food, go for men's food. They may give you a weird look, so maybe get a few costumes. Then again, I doubt a place like this really cares about the odd gender standards of this place... Imagine not being allowed to read! The west is far better. I personally hope that Urithiru takes on more of, say, Azir's standards. Now that," He said waving his half empty cup in the air, "that is a country I'd like to visit sometime, Mrai-my master doesn't think that it's where our profit is. It's all Unmade this, easy investiture that... You know how it is."