The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

9 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Not again!”

Lunamor goes up to the apparently dead man and pokes him with a spatula.

@Canada Lover, please get this man to a table. This guy, I think he is dead?”

Lunamor poked him with the spatula again.

The Waiter dragged Sleeper to a seat, putting them in the seat.

1 hour ago, OokIa the Believer said:

@Ookla the Black Sock (but he way four fine, just this so you don’t miss it 

"It's a technical term," He said with a smile, "It's the classification for it, since calling it different things in similar forms is annoying."

10 minutes ago, OokIa the Believer said:

sorry

"hello, Fr," the scholar said, picking up more scrolls and placing them on the table. "We're in the Happy Inquisitor, a restaurant in Urithiru. No idea how a horneater knows about inquisitors, however..."

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

"hello, Fr," the scholar said, picking up more scrolls and placing them on the table. "We're in the Happy Inquisitor, a restaurant in Urithiru. No idea how a horneater knows about inquisitors, however..."

Lunamor scoffed from across the restaurant, offended.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

“What is an inquisitor? You know it really probably doesn’t matter. Sit with me, have you been here before?”

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor scoffed from across the restaurant, offended.

He turned to him, "Hey, friend, could you get me one of those drinks you people call wine? One of the, uh, orange varieties?"

2 minutes ago, OokIa the Believer said:

“What is an inquisitor? You know it really probably doesn’t matter. Sit with me, have you been here before?”

The scholar turned back to Fr, "Here? This restaurant? No. This tower? Urithiru? Yes, I have. Several times."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

He turned to him, "Hey, friend, could you get me one of those drinks you people call wine? One of the, uh, orange varieties?"

Still glaring, Lunamor reached behind the bar and pulled out a bottle of orange. He poured the man a glass and handed it to him.

”Horneaters, we know many things.”

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Still glaring, Lunamor reached behind the bar and pulled out a bottle of orange. He poured the man a glass and handed it to him.

”Horneaters, we know many things.”

The scholar shrugged, as if it was abundantly obvious that he agreed, despite the fact that he, obviously, thought highly of his knowledge. "True. How's the perpendicularity this time of year?" He took the glass and had a sip, "Not bad, not bad... Would give a mountain of-" he said the odd word again, "-to have the stuff from back home..."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

The scholar shrugged, as if it was abundantly obvious that he agreed, despite the fact that he, obviously, thought highly of his knowledge. "True. How's the perpendicularity this time of year?" He took the glass and had a sip, "Not bad, not bad... Would give a mountain of-" he said the odd word again, "-to have the stuff from back home..."

“I have been unable to visit the Oceans.”

He gestured around him.

”This place, he has kept me busy.”

He glanced at the orange he was sipping.

”We have to-go cups if you want to take some home with you.”

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I have been unable to visit the Oceans.”

He gestured around him.

”This place, he has kept me busy.”

He glanced at the orange he was sipping.

”We have to-go cups if you want to take some home with you.”

"It is a long journey back home, and I still yet have things to accomplish here..." the man said, continuing to gather his scrolls, books and papers from the floor.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

"It is a long journey back home, and I still yet have things to accomplish here..." the man said, continuing to gather his scrolls, books and papers from the floor.

How many scrolls did this scholar bring?

”Do you want help picking those up?”

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

"If you would, I would be most grateful."

Lunamor grabbed any remaining dropped materials and placed them on the table. He then noticed the shards of glass from the shattered broam strewn about. His frown deepened.

“How and why did you shatter glass on my table?”

5 hours ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

The scholar turned back to Fr, "Here? This restaurant? No. This tower? Urithiru? Yes, I have. Several times."

“We are in a tower. Ok.”

4 hours ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

“No! Stay!”