The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

“This must have been a difficult situation for the tiny thumb man.”

Thaidakar rolled his eyes, "mhm, definitely Lunamor. anyways. so Wallin did the only thing he could. he found one weapon from his oldest brother's armory it was a shortsword. but it was no ordinary short sword, his brother had ignored it for years calling it too small to impale his enemies. his hubris was his downfall. Wallin took the blade only because he couldn't hold the other ones, they were too heavy. call it destiny or call it a writer being sentimental, he was ready for his quest."

4 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar rolled his eyes, "mhm, definitely Lunamor. anyways. so Wallin did the only thing he could. he found one weapon from his oldest brother's armory it was a shortsword. but it was no ordinary short sword, his brother had ignored it for years calling it too small to impale his enemies. his hubris was his downfall. Wallin took the blade only because he couldn't hold the other ones, they were too heavy. call it destiny or call it a writer being sentimental, he was ready for his quest."

“Tiny sword for a tiny man.”

On 4/1/2022 at 9:35 PM, Lunamor said:

“Tiny sword for a tiny man.”

Thaidakar laughed, "yes, Wallin was ready for his quest. Wallin imediately set out and started tracking his enemy. the trail was long and had many loops and turns, but eventually Wallin got close to the enemies. 

On 4/3/2022 at 10:17 PM, DramaQueen said:

"I don't have experience, but I can certainly try!"

“The new sign, I would like for it to be sparkly. Flashiness draws attention, yes?”

That’s ok DramaQueen, I might not be either :P

40 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar laughed, "yes, Wallin was ready for his quest. Wallin imediately set out and started tracking his enemy. the trail was long and had many loops and turns, but eventually Wallin got close to the enemies. 

“His tiny legs, did they make the trail very difficult for him?”

Just now, Lunamor said:

“His tiny legs, did they make the trail very difficult for him?”

"well at first yes, but he got stronger as he went. anyways, he had finally caught up with the fiends. they had his family all tied up, the fiends were talking about gruesome things they had done to previous victims." Thaidakar made a throaty and gravelly sort of voice, "'wesa gonna kill em! roast them like lil conies over da nice crackly fires! mmm yummy yummy. then they goes in our tummies!' they said that and many more horrid things. Wallin was perturbed, he drew his sword swiftly, he neared closely but then he tripped on a tree root. the five trolls neared him, clubs out. the leader said, 'who wahs thot?' the others shrugged saying, 'no idea bossh!' Wallin was terrified."

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

“The new sign, I would like for it to be sparkly. Flashiness draws attention, yes?”

Radiant nodded, grabbing a piece of wood, some markers, some clue and a giant tub of glitter. She walked out, and came back in a few minutes later with a sign and herself covered--practically drenched--in glitter.

Spoiler

In case you wanna see the poster: 

(Also imma post it in an SU)Untitled163_20220406121116.thumb.png.ac97b255e9a707d8d836eaee768ab00c.png

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"well at first yes, but he got stronger as he went. anyways, he had finally caught up with the fiends. they had his family all tied up, the fiends were talking about gruesome things they had done to previous victims." Thaidakar made a throaty and gravelly sort of voice, "'wesa gonna kill em! roast them like lil conies over da nice crackly fires! mmm yummy yummy. then they goes in our tummies!' they said that and many more horrid things. Wallin was perturbed, he drew his sword swiftly, he neared closely but then he tripped on a tree root. the five trolls neared him, clubs out. the leader said, 'who wahs thot?' the others shrugged saying, 'no idea bossh!' Wallin was terrified."

“This does not bode well for the tiny man.”

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Radiant nodded, grabbing a piece of wood, some markers, some clue and a giant tub of glitter. She walked out, and came back in a few minutes later with a sign and herself covered--practically drenched--in glitter.

Hide contents

In case you wanna see the poster: 

(Also imma post it in an SU)Untitled163_20220406121116.thumb.png.ac97b255e9a707d8d836eaee768ab00c.png

Lunamor grinned so widely it seemed as if his face would split in two.

”This thing, it is magnificent! It is like the glowing creations of Lightweavers, but better. After story is done, I will stick glowing spheres on it. Maybe I can make them blinky, like a spanreed…”

He trailed off, realizing that he was being rude to Thaidakar. He refocused his attention on the story.

I love it!!! Thank you so much for creating it!!! May I add it to the first/menu post in this thread?

Just now, Lunamor said:

“This does not bode well for the tiny man.”

Lunamor grinned so widely it seemed as if his face would split in two.

”This thing, it is magnificent! It is like the glowing creations of Lightweavers, but better. After story is done, I will stick glowing spheres on it. Maybe I can make them blinky, like a spanreed…”

He trailed off, realizing that he was being rude to Thaidakar. He refocused his attention on the story.

Thaidakar shrugged, he cleared his throat, "can I have a drink? my throat's a bit sore."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Mayhap I should join…?

Of course!

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, he cleared his throat, "can I have a drink? my throat's a bit sore."

Lunamor turned to Zeoy.

”Please give storyteller a drink. His story is very good, so give him a very good one.”

@Zephrun's Imperium

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor turned to Zeoy.

”Please give storyteller a drink. His story is very good, so give him a very good one.”

1 minute ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

“Just water, sugar?” Zeoy asked. 

"Horneater white if you have it." Thaidakar smiled wryly, "I hear it's your speciality."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Horneater white if you have it." Thaidakar smiled wryly, "I hear it's your speciality."

Zeoy looked at him flatly. “We stopped serving that ages ago. Had an incident a while back.”

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Exactly one person slammed open the door.

"Salutations! I need a drink."

Zeoy waved with one hand, the other one grabbing a jug of lemon infused water for Thaidakar. “Greetings!”

Just now, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Zeoy looked at him flatly. “We stopped serving that ages ago. Had an incident a while back.”

Zeoy waved with one hand, the other one grabbing a jug of lemon infused water for Thaidakar. “Greetings!”

Thaidakar shrugged, "okay." Thaidakar then turned to Lunamor, "shall I continue my story?"

@Lunamor

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What's your folks's srongest concoction?"

Zeoy smiled. “I can mix something up. Give me a moment.”

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, "okay." Thaidakar then turned to Lunamor, "shall I continue my story?"

@Lunamor

She gracefully poured the water into a decorative glass cup, pushing it over to him. “Here ya are.”

Zeoy ran her fingers over a few labels, finally landing on a horizontal alcove with a tall glass bottle. She pulled it out, then shook it up. The liquid inside had bright blue bubbles that floated around like oil in water. She poured it into a shot glass, then pulled a large lighter from beneath the counter. For a whole thirty seconds, she held the lighter above the liquid. The blue bubbles floated to the surface and burst, forming into crystals. Zeoy smiled, pushing the small cup across the counter. “Here. Enjoy.”