11 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

I guess I’m still wondering how this entire war got sparked, and I’m not sure if I should blame Axolotl, Dragonfly or Crocodile here (as they seemed to be the main players).

The thread identified and tried to lynch members of both factions that attempted to help Axolotl. Neither Joe Cloud nor us wanted to have one of our members be lynched, and since the *only* viable alternative was from the other faction, neither side was willing to back down. Now that everyone knows who we are, we can likely avoid future conflict, joining everyone else as proud members of the "People Axolotl lied to" club. Or maybe we want to tear each other apart while every other faction looks on in morbid fascination, that's also a possibility.

9 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Hmmm, interesting question here, though I'll understand if no one form the joe cloud wants to speak up. Do you guys still have Ambition, or did it go MIA as well?

We were told that Hoid's could use a day action to target a player. If that player passed a Shard during that cycle, either day or night, the Shard would be rerouted to Hoid. We are not sure how this would work with Shade!Axolotl, if indeed Axolotl was turned into a Shade. Is this action just illegal? Can a dead player hold Shards? Would any Shards stolen in this manner be immediately rerouted as if Axolotl had died holding that Shard? Opinion is split.  

Just now, Ivory Dragonfly said:

We were told that Hoid's could use a day action to target a player. If that player passed a Shard during that cycle, either day or night, the Shard would be rerouted to Hoid. We are not sure how this would work with Shade!Axolotl, if indeed Axolotl was turned into a Shade. Is this action just illegal? Can a dead player hold Shards? Would any Shards stolen in this manner be immediately rerouted as if Axolotl had died holding that Shard? Opinion is split.  

Ah, I must have missed that info. I was speculating in my faction doc that maybe Hoid's faction (if there is one), had 'steal a shard if you lynch its holder' passive, so that was the reason for my question.

Day 7: Quicker Than Sight

First of the Sun slept a sleep of resurrection. Lines of Shardic power coursed through its ley lines like blood through the veins of a living being. In the oceans, bacteria and algae churned in a vast mixing, while mosses and ferns colonized the sterilized ground. The mountains of dead flesh, not even rotting after the sterilization event that had brought this world low, were now slowly melting away. The putrescent scent was horrific, and the sight was enough to turn the stomach of the occasional curious worldhopper, but to those who had eyes to see, it meant something.

Life had returned to First of the Sun.

The pool of green liquid on Patji had grown slightly, though the island stubbornly resisted the few organisms that tried to survive their. Lingering radiation had left the sands nigh uninhabitable, but even here, the heart of the destruction, life was finding a way.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The man who stalked the streets of Scadrial was not a vicious man, nor was he callously cruel. He was, on the whole, well-regarded. His peers knew him as a kind and generous man, and a fine upstanding member of society. He had a temper, of course, and he was a little overly fascinated with particle accelerators, but one could easily forgive something like that. And if a man had to have quirks, it was fitting that they should be so...harmless.

The man was not a killer, either. He held the power to do so, of course, but many had done so in the past and many would do so in the future. Simply holding the power did not mean that one was required to use it, of course.

Unfortunately for the Chameleon, today was a Friday. The man of Scadrial hated Fridays. They were spiteful things, cultivated to give the illusion of hope to a despairing mass of humanity. Not for the last time, he wondered if it was worth it to go for a clean sweep. Wipe everything out and start over. Try it again from the top. Too much work, though, and nobody who wanted to work with him anyways.

Which was right about where his train of thought had stopped when the Chameleon tripped into his way, falling to hands and knees right in front of him. In a tangle of bodies and a crash of luggage, they both came down together. There was a cry of rage, a flash of light, and then the Chameleon was gone, replaced by a slightly dispersing smoke and a fine rain of ash and dust.

What had he been doing again? Ah, yes. His palace in the cognitive Realm was low on Scadrian delicacies. And so on he went, leaving behind the last remains of the Chameleon.

Pearl Chameleon was killed! They were a Forger and Mastrell of GLaDOS.

Amber Vulture was Returned!

Player List:
1. Amethyst Scorpion Returned!
2. Azure Mouse
3. Amber Vulture Returned!
4. Charcoal HyenaVessel[/b], Ambition ALL HAIL THE JOE CLOUD
5. Chartreuse Penguin Returned!
6. Coral Swan
7. Cream Tuatara
8. Emerald Falcon
9. Fuschia Ostrich
10. Indigo Weasel
11. Ivory Dragonfly 
12. Magenta Albatross
13. Mauve Crocodile
14. Melon Dingo
15. Mint Heron
16. Onyx Flamingo
17. Opal Lion Vessel, Odium
18. Oxblood Beagle
19. Pearl Chameleon Worldhopper, Mastrell, Forger
20. Plum Rhinoceros
21. Quartz Zebra
22. Saffron Iguana
23. Sage Kangaroo
24. Salmon Meerkat Khriss
25. Sapphire Elephant
26. Scarlet Octopus  Worldhopper, Mastrell
27. Sunburst Toucan
28. Taupe Gecko Worldhopper, Researcher, Feruchemist.
29. Turquoise Gorilla
30. Violet Axolotl  Hoid, Odium

Shardworld Tracker:
Yolen: 2/8 charges
First of the Sun: 3/6 charges
The day will last until Sunday, February third, 12:00 AM, Mountain Time

Edited by Seonid

The time has come. The reckoning is here. 
You have been scanned, in an unusual way, but you have nevertheless been scanned @Cream Tuatara. I have confirmation on multiple accounts that you are the current Vessel of Odium. Cream Tuatara. Right now, you have two options. 
You can get lynched, and decide to pass it to one of your team mates and then I'll just keep getting the rest of your faction lynched until all of you are dead. I'm more than a little pissed off at the moment, so don't think I won't do it. 
Or, you can get lynched, and you can instead pass it back to my faction, at which point I, and my faction, will leave well enough alone. Odium has caused enough trouble at this point, imo. 

While I’m certainly interested in seeing if Tuatara actually is Odium, I’m more interested by Toucan at the moment. It seems my first guess as to what he was doing was correct; he was trying to be dismissed as a mere neutral, stay below the radar after a flurry of initial attention, and work quietly towards his faction’s goals. 

Since Chameleon wasn't Devotion after all, it appears that was just another lie Axolotl told to gain Joe Cloud's support. Since Joe Cloud didn't start with Odium, and almost certainly does not have a win condition that involves Shattering Shards, I'm a bit concerned about why it appears they're targeting Shard holders. 

6 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

You're part of Tuatara's (or maybe Iguana's, but I doubt it) faction, rather than a neutral, so why did you present yourself as Neutral initially?

This is interesting, and unexpected. What kind of ability allowed you to gain this information?

37 minutes ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

This is interesting, and unexpected. What kind of ability allowed you to gain this information?

This is kinda tied up in our win-con, and I'm not sure how to explain without basically giving away our wincon. For now I'll stick to saying that, had toucan been Neutral, or in any faction other than the two I mentioned, we'd have gotten another step towards completing our win-con, but we didn't. I might explain more if its necessary and I get permission from the remains of my team.

Edited by Magenta Albatross

Since many people seem convinced that I actually am odium, and some have guessed that I am working with toucan, and they've just been deceiving you this whole time, (I will neither confirm or deny either one of these theories) and I am being put up for thel lynch, I've got a few things to say.

First, it is very likely that I do know where Odium is, whether its with me or not.

Second,

8 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

The time has come. The reckoning is here. 
You have been scanned, in an unusual way, but you have nevertheless been scanned @Cream Tuatara. I have confirmation on multiple accounts that you are the current Vessel of Odium. Cream Tuatara. Right now, you have two options. 
You can get lynched, and decide to pass it to one of your team mates and then I'll just keep getting the rest of your faction lynched until all of you are dead. I'm more than a little pissed off at the moment, so don't think I won't do it. 
Or, you can get lynched, and you can instead pass it back to my faction, at which point I, and my faction, will leave well enough alone. Odium has caused enough trouble at this point, imo. 

Or, I can get lynched, and have the current holder pass it to a random person that I know isn't in your faction, therefore making you and your faction start all over at the beginning at relocating. (Out of spite and nothing else. Don't put it past me)

Or I can have the current holder pass it back to your faction peacefully, without you lynching me, you leave us alone, and we go on our way, possibly with a weak alliance down the road. (note:I have not yet discussed this option with my faction, though I believe they will disapprove of that idea. 

Or I van have the vessel pass it to either a person in my faction or an allied faction with the purpose of taking you out first, then the remaining people that are in your faction as you take out us. Dont think that was don't have at least a decent idea of who is in your faction. Mutual Assured Destruction. MAD.

Or I can promise not to have the vessel kill any more people, your faction can make contact with me and my faction, and we will use odium together for purposes that satisfy bot of our needs, including the needs of our and your allies factions. Effectively stopping the killing spree, because it would become harder and harder to use odium for a while. (Note also not discussed yet with my faction, though they'd be slightly more approving of this idea. 

Essentially, if you're going to try to extort me and my faction, you can expect the same in return. Lack of dialogue will likely result in either option 1 or 3, neither of which would he very beneficial for either of our factions or anyone caught in the crosshairs. 

Also to everyone out there. Please remember that these views do not necessarily reflect the views if my faction. If after discussing with my faction we come to what we believe is a more peaceable solution, I will be the messenger for my faction, and inform you all. 

I do not want to make enemies with anyone at this point, nor have I at any point. I know some of what I have said sounds threatening but underneath my hard spike exterior is a soft teddy bear. 

At this point, if we lynch Odium every time, aren't we just spreading uncertainty and not really getting anything productive done? If we know who Odium's vessel is, at least that provides a chance to cooperate. If we lynch Odium, we have no idea who the vessel is and we can't negotiate as much.

Cream Tuatara, don't give me more lies. You ARE Odium. How do I know? I hit you with a roleblock last night, expecting it to not go through. I'm already aware of the fact that your faction has Preservation, and I took that into account. What would I do if I had taken Odium and wanted to hide it? I would use Preservation's ability to make it invisible to all actions. And I was right on the money. Sure as buttons, my action wasn't role blocked, wasn't redirected, it just failed. I'm sure you'll say "oh it was just to protect me because I'm ambition" or some such nonsense, but you know just as well as I do that you're lying. I don't trust you one BIT with Odium, given how much your faction has hedged about their goals. You have been adamantly demanding that your faction doesn't have Odium for 2 whole cycles now. Meanwhile, my faction has literally nothing to hide at this point. 
Plus, at this point, I have allies, and some weapons. I'm sick as you are of lynching Odium for no good reason. I've already promised my faction won't use it for anything nefarious, because we don't need to. Your faction has proved to be a loose cannon multiple times.
Oh, and are you going to kill me? Boo-hoo, I've already been killed once. I'll just make sure to finish my RP arc before I get murdered for the third time. I really don't care if I die. I've taken up a cause, and I plan on pursuing it.  
If you pass it to another faction, I wouldn't care, because right now just about every other faction, I'm on better terms with than your faction. 
I have no interest in extorting your faction. I've made what I want extremely clear- I want Odium returned. Then we can all move on with our lives. 
As for your team-mate, Weasel, I'm pretty sure Joe Cloud killed them too in an attempt to hit Devotion, since I'm pretty sure the other kill roles are accounted for. Unless Dominion created a Dakhor Monk, of coure, but Odium makes a lot more sense.