1 hour ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Ahh, good point...never was very good at biology.

It's funny how all this is relating almost perfectly to my Biology class. Literally yesterday we were talking about arachnids, and other arthropods. 

When we were discussing what axolotls were, that was within a week of when we talked about amphibians. And right before then, we talked about reptiles, and how tuatara's aren't lizards.

2 minutes ago, Cream Tuatara said:

It's funny how all this is relating almost perfectly to my Biology class. Literally yesterday we were talking about arachnids, and other arthropods. 

When we were discussing what axolotls were, that was within a week of when we talked about amphibians. And right before then, we talked about reptiles, and how tuatara's aren't lizards.

Plot Twist: Seonid is actually your biology teacher.

11 minutes ago, Cream Tuatara said:

@Seonid Are you a bearded man who wears flip flops with Slacks and a button up shirt to work?

Nope. I'm a middle aged man who wears khakis and plaid button up shirts to work for the IRS.

Different plot twist though, I was at college with Mailliw once upon a time, leiftinspace used to be my boss, and Droughtbringer's grandpa was my high school calculus teacher.

37 minutes ago, Mint Heron said:

I know it's sacrilegious to vote before the last 3 hours, but we need a place to discuss from. I'm voting on Cream Tuatara. His knowledge of biology is too powerful to go unchecked.

It's only an introductory level class! Anyway, if were using the same level of logic you've used, I vote for sage kangaroo because they can hide secrets in their pouch. That is untrustworthy. 

2 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

I feel like Joe has been bored recently. 
He went out of his way to troll me last night, saying I got murdered and sent to the Spiritual Realm, and instead I landed in a Chartreuse Penguin Troll Document. 
As such, Joe. 

That's a horrible thing to do! Joe

In all seriousness though, @Emerald Falcon and/or stealth gardeners, did Odium land with either of you? Because if it didn't, I feel like looking for some more ancients, given that they appear to be more trigger happy than the garden was.

Okay, running with the idea that the Ancients still have Hoid Odium, who else could be part of it?

Cream Tuatara was one of the first votes trying to push in a different direction after the votes on Axolotl started mounting, but he picked a completely new target, rather than trying to push another one of the lynches. However, later in the day they switch to an established lynch that's being pushed as the alternative.

Crocodile started the chameleon lynch, but I think that makes him less likely to be a  team-mate of Hoid,a s team-mate would at that point probably have tried to push a pre-exisitng lynch.

Dragonfly is a better example of what I'd expect a team-mate of axolotl to do: vote on a lynch that already has votes without committing to heavily in axolotl's defense (by suggesting he'd vote on Odiums current holder if penguin could actually find proof of their identity).

Mouse states that Axolotl is useful, without going itno details about why, and votes to try and save them. Either mouse was promised something, or they're in the same faction as axolotl.

Hyena seems to be in the same boat as mouse, with a mostly unexplained vote switch, with their previous vote also having been cast in defense of Axolotl.

Flamingo seemed to honestly been flipping coins, but who knows.

Heron jumped back and forth on the issue, but his final jump occurred close to the cycle being over while Axolotl was in the lead for being lynched, suggesting that it might have been a distancing technique.

So, at a guess I'd say Hoid's team, if he had one, would consist of mouse, Dragonfly and probably Hyena.

Edited by Magenta Albatross

All these Joe lynches are cool and all, but I do not like that I am currently tied for a lynch just because I'm in a biology class, so could we have some actual discussion. Albatross seems to have the most useful post so far, and I tend to agree with his arguments (except for the part about about me:P) so until further discussion, I will vote for ivory dragonfly, azure mouse or hyena(whose color I do not remember at this time.)

sage kangaroo

Regarding the lynch (not Joe), I have something concerning Albatross' post.

6 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Okay, running with the idea that the Ancients still have Hoid Odium, who else could be part of it?

Cream Tuatara was one of the first votes trying to push in a different direction after the votes on Axolotl started mounting, but he picked a completely new target, rather than trying to push another one of the lynches. However, later in the day they switch to an established lynch that's being pushed as the alternative.

Crocodile started the chameleon lynch, but I think that makes him less likely to be a  team-mate of Hoid,a s team-mate would at that point probably have tried to push a pre-exisitng lynch.

Dragonfly is a better example of what I'd expect a team-mate of axolotl to do: vote on a lynch that already has votes without committing to heavily in axolotl's defense (by suggesting he'd vote on Odiums current holder if penguin could actually find proof of their identity).

Mouse states that Axolotl is useful, without going itno details about why, and votes to try and save them. Either mouse was promised something, or they're in the same faction as axolotl.

Hyena seems to be in the same boat as mouse, with a mostly unexplained vote switch, with their previous vote also having been cast in defense of Axolotl.

Flamingo seemed to honestly been flipping coins, but who knows.

Heron jumped back and forth on the issue, but his final jump occurred close to the cycle being over while Axolotl was in the lead for being lynched, suggesting that it might have been a distancing technique.

So, at a guess I'd say Hoid's team, if he had one, would consist of mouse, Dragonfly and probably Hyena.

Mouse arranged a PM with Axolotl through one of his faction-mates. Though this proves that Mouse is not in Axolotl's faction, it supports the belief that something was in it for Mouse or his faction, which is why Mouse came to Axolotl's aid. 

I'm more hesitant to lynch Dragonfly on the pure merit of their discussion contributions. Since the passing of Gecko (a contributing player), I'm sure you have all noticed how quiet it has been today. I don't want tomorrow to be even more desolate in-thread than today.

1 minute ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I'm more hesitant to lynch Dragonfly on the pure merit of their discussion contributions. Since the passing of Gecko (a contributing player), I'm sure you have all noticed how quiet it has been today. I don't want tomorrow to be even more desolate in-thread than today.

I actually have a theory about that silence. I suspect that the axolotl lynch brought out the most vocal thoughts in a attempt to save or kill axolotl, but now everyone's plans are either ruined, so they've retreated to their docs to regroup, or they're afraid of the group that attempted to help axolotl, and have retreated to their docs how to survive or retaliate after the passing of gecko or one of their other teammates that have died. 

4 minutes ago, Cream Tuatara said:

I actually have a theory about that silence. I suspect that the axolotl lynch brought out the most vocal thoughts in a attempt to save or kill axolotl, but now everyone's plans are either ruined, so they've retreated to their docs to regroup, or they're afraid of the group that attempted to help axolotl, and have retreated to their docs how to survive or retaliate after the passing of gecko or one of their other teammates that have died. 

My plans were ruined a long time ago. The only reason I have been so active was I was trying to get revenge on Hoid. I don't know what to do or say now.

Edit: Other than talking about how great Lizards are...

Edited by Saffron Iguana