Me, reading through the Edmonton thread.

My brother passing by: Oh, is that more of that Oregon stuff?

Me: Yeah--well, it's set in Canada, but same continuity.

My brother: What weird madness is going on in Cana--was that Taylor Swift.

Me, aggressively scrolling past a character icon: Uh, no.

My brother: That was Taylor Swift.

Me: ...okay, so... this one's actually easier to explain than the floating museum...

10 hours ago, Kobold King said:

Me, reading through the Edmonton thread.

My brother passing by: Oh, is that more of that Oregon stuff?

Me: Yeah--well, it's set in Canada, but same continuity.

My brother: What weird madness is going on in Cana--was that Taylor Swift.

Me, aggressively scrolling past a character icon: Uh, no.

My brother: That was Taylor Swift.

Me: ...okay, so... this one's actually easier to explain than the floating museum...

I've tried explaining the absolute madness that is the meta of Vanilla Sabotage, but I think just explaining the plot of the original would be hard enough. 

Also, Darkrose @ Kokichi. 

Spoiler

Image result for what is with this sassy lost child

2 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I've tried explaining the absolute madness that is the meta of Vanilla Sabotage, but I think just explaining the plot of the original would be hard enough. 

Also, Darkrose @ Kokichi. 

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for what is with this sassy lost child

100% real photo of a post-Rending Epic revealing their new name to the world.

Spoiler

89e.png

Just now, Kobold King said:

Nah, that's just the Newcago sky. :P

Ah, now that makes sense. Dang it.

Stupid Epics making just about all things rationalizable...

Permanently dark skies in Newcago! Nightwielder's fault.

Corvallis is surrounded by a giant dome! Rainmaker's fault.

Houston's gone! No idea what happened there.

The sky has gone red, the dead are rising from the grave, and lava covers the Earth! Probably Epics.

2 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

Lightwards is the middle one... the other two are just last year here in Hawaii, without Epics. :P

The middle one isn't even Lightwards; that's just a senior prank. Also, it's actually the exact opposite; they were living before, but they died when they climbed into the lava.

Anyone actually living in Hawaii or who knows anyone living in Hawaii, my sincerest apologies for this tactless joke.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to find my fake lava.^_^

4 minutes ago, breakingamber said:

Anyone actually living in Hawaii or who knows anyone living in Hawaii, my sincerest apologies for this tactless joke.

That's me. I'm living in Hawaii. :ph34r: I wasn't as bad off as people closer to the volcano were, but I did experience a few frightening earthquakes and spent a couple of months with a bad persistent cough because of all the smog in the air. Regular Hawaii and Hawaii ruled by lava and poison gas controlling Epics are basically indistinguishable.

48 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

That's me. I'm living in Hawaii. :ph34r: I wasn't as bad off as people closer to the volcano were, but I did experience a few frightening earthquakes and spent a couple of months with a bad persistent cough because of all the smog in the air. Regular Hawaii and Hawaii ruled by lava and poison gas controlling Epics are basically indistinguishable.

Oh.

Hey, anybody know where Kobold lives? I want to ship a package...

23 minutes ago, breakingamber said:

Oh.

Hey, anybody know where Kobold lives? I want to ship a package...

Me too.

Kobold, do you have a steam account or something like that? So we can give you stuff without you worrying about us showing up post-Calamity with superpowers?

19 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Me too.

Kobold, do you have a steam account or something like that? So we can give you stuff without you worrying about us showing up post-Calamity with superpowers?

I have a steam account but it goes unused for long periods, because 99% of video games don't interest me and those that do rarely keep me occupied for more than about a week before I get bored of them. :P

2 hours ago, Kobold King said:

I have a steam account but it goes unused for long periods, because 99% of video games don't interest me and those that do rarely keep me occupied for more than about a week before I get bored of them. :P

Okay, so.... sending hugs and support?

13 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

I avoid hugs like the plague and I get 90% of my support from here. :P

Are hugs your weakness? *takes furious notes*

Okay,  I’m writing something in the college AU and there’s a Problem Dorm. Red is there because everyone is scared to expel  her and Kokichi is there because everyone is too scared to try and put them in a gendered dorm. Who else would end up there?

i don’t know how college works.