Unlikely cosmere relationships. That may just work??

Tommymater

Ok this may start a fight but ill say it anyways

Renarin Kholin and Ialai Sadeas. Now here me out. My dude renarin is kinda sorta into powerful women.he is always just floating around the back of a lecture solving puzzles and sneaking peeks. Also i think he has some unresolved mommy issues. I think he needs/wants a strong .intelligent and devious nut to crack open like the gem archive. And that might be the widowed cougar Ialai Sadeas. She will keep him guessing with her huge spy network and she can also give him that firm slap in his shardplate waste canister in the rear.

12 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

I don’t understand how you came to the conclusion that Ialai and Renarin need to be in a relationship. But I don’t like it. Though I did upvote your post for the sheer absurdity of it.

You can't tell me that renarin isnt a lil deviant. Hes got that lil bad boy spren  whispering all kinds of crem in his ear. He has a lil of that dark ones taint so to speak. So i think it's possible he likes some " hide the Aviar" with a dominating mature woman. That's how i came to the conclusion .

16 hours ago, Tommymater said:

Ok this may start a fight but ill say it anyways

Renarin Kholin and Ialai Sadeas. Now here me out. My dude renarin is kinda sorta into powerful women.he is always just floating around the back of a lecture solving puzzles and sneaking peeks. Also i think he has some unresolved mommy issues. I think he needs/wants a strong .intelligent and devious nut to crack open like the gem archive. And that might be the widowed cougar Ialai Sadeas. She will keep him guessing with her huge spy network and she can also give him that firm slap in his shardplate waste canister in the rear.

You my fellow fan are a brave one. I'll counter your deviancy with the sheer adorableness that could be Renarin and Lift. Renarin starts to hang around Lift and accepts her for who she is, with no expectations. Lift in turn listens to Renarin and his concerns. Renarin offers her food, she gets feelings and offers him food back (a BIG step for her), and after the timeskip they're a couple. 

Other couples: 

Szeth and Azure - Szeth is going through a similar process that Azure went through, find himself and all. And the two are already on a collision course, so them hitting it off would be totally unexpected. 

Teft and Ialai - I don't know why. I'd just find that weirdly hilarious. Honestly Teft doesn't need this relationship right now though.

Edited by Use the Falchion

On 11/18/2018 at 2:41 PM, Use the Falchion said:

You my fellow fan are a brave one. I'll counter your deviancy with the sheer adorableness that could be Renarin and Lift. Renarin starts to hang around Lift and accepts her for who she is, with no expectations. Lift in turn listens to Renarin and his concerns. Renarin offers her food, she gets feelings and offers him food back (a BIG step for her), and after the timeskip they're a couple. 

I really like this ship too. They would be a walking health clinic  just both healing everything they see. Even stuff nobody wants healed. Growing fingernails and removing tartar from teeth. 

Edited by Tommymater

• Chaos locked this topic