The Last Post Wins!!!!!

29 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Nathranking! How would you like to support me for local leader of the world? I can make you the official *Wins*er if you so please.

Truthless. Shard Politics is such a dangerous thing. I could be smitten for blasphemy. (besides winning the hard way is the most fun.)

36 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Truthless. Shard Politics is such a dangerous thing. I could be smitten for blasphemy. (besides winning the hard way is the most fun.)

Yes, but imagine it! Heated political battles in which we apologize for each other after each insult! Polls filling up overnight, our breath held as we hope to see results we want! Political posters made to sway the swing threads! And Nathranking... it could be ours.

7 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Yes, but imagine it! Heated political battles in which we apologize for each other after each insult! Polls filling up overnight, our breath held as we hope to see results we want! Political posters made to sway the swing threads! And Nathranking... it could be ours.

Such things require very careful consideration. I must mull this as I continue to win.