The Last Post Wins!!!!!

6 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

They decided to go to the world competition.

And?!?

4 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

YES PLEASE.

v

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

and @AonEne, could you add me to the Studio C PM as well?

Will do and will do!

9 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

And so, the scraggly dog went on to the country-wide competition. There were scraggly dogs everywhere, like a sea of writhing fur, legs, and head. A small island formed around the scraggly dog, who was so scraggly, that none of the other scraggly dogs wanted to come near him. That’s when the judges saw him.

”How in the world can a dog be this scraggly?!!” The first judge said.

”This scragliness is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before!!” The second judge said.

”I cannot believe how scraggly this dog is!!” The third judge said.

The scraggly dog and the couple felt pretty accomplished at this point. But they set their sights on the gold. They decided to go to the world competition.

It is posted at random intervals, so I guess I don’t have to wait a day to post:P

The scraggly dog was excited to see the world. Or at least all of the scraggly dogs that the world had to offer. Thousands came from all across the world, ranging from small dogs to large dogs, golden retrievers to golden doodles, all of them scraggly. People travelled from distant cities to behold this mass gathering of scraggly dogs. History had never seen the likes of this before, and the world itself seemed to hold its breath as he judges judged every dog. But they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the scraggly dog. 

“This... t-this dog.... ITSOSCRAGGLY!!!!” The first judge said.

”Scraggly.... oh so scraggly...” the second judge said, falling into madness upon seeing such scraggliness.

”This dog gets first place! No question!!!” The third judge announced.

The judges didn’t even bother judging the rest of the dogs; they already knew that the scraggly dog was the scraggliest dog on the earth. That’s why the scraggly dog decided to go to the universe competition.

Hang in there!! We’re almost finished!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Thesis time. 

If you just say 'I win', you're invite people to respond to you, therefore spoiling your attempted win. Saying 'I win' basically guarantees that you won't win. Now, if you say something no-one can respond to, something so extremely (Insert adjective here) that it scares everyone else on the thread to cease posting altogether, then you win. 

You have to work smarter, not harder, to win this game.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Thesis time. 

If you just say 'I win', you're invite people to respond to you, therefore spoiling your attempted win. Saying 'I win' basically guarantees that you won't win. Now, if you say something no-one can respond to, something so extremely (Insert adjective here) that it scares everyone else on the thread to cease posting altogether, then you win. 

You have to work smarter, not harder, to win this game.

Hmm

Nevertheless, I win