The Last Post Wins!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Currently its school holidays here in Australia but I go back in two weeks and  have a whole lot of Holiday Homework I’ve been procastinating :ph34r:

Lucky! Not about the homework… Our break ended three days ago

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

PERRRYYYY- HES A SEMIAQUATIC-

i may or may not have that practically memorized 

5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Egg laying mammal of action?

sounds like a good title, ehh, @Immortal Platypus?

it will work

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Currently its school holidays here in Australia but I go back in two weeks and  have a whole lot of Holiday Homework I’ve been procastinating :ph34r:

our break is over. but imagine having homework over the break!!! good luck cin!

5 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

Somebody remind me again, why is TLT with the forum games instead of the roleplaying section? I hear it's got canon now 👀

Mostly because it's just so silly. There is cannon but you don't need to know it and you can even just ignore it when you want.

3 hours ago, Immortal Platypus said:

oh, when was that?

oh yeah, I'm waiting for Thaid to respond. Welp, I'm just gonna go do a thing.

Sorry about that, I am working on a reply rn, but it's on the sidelines mostly because I'm really just getting a handle on my life. I'll work on it later today if I have time, definitely on Saturday though. I'mgoing to make it very different than what we were originally going to do because I think it'll work waaaayyyyy better this way. Like, actually inspire more cool things to do.

And that means I'll have to do more work, but ya know.... Maybe I'll just explain what I want to do to you and you can handle a part of it. If I do let you handle part of it, I will need you to understand a lot of the foreshadowing I want there to be.

3 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

Somebody remind me again, why is TLT with the forum games instead of the roleplaying section? I hear it's got canon now 👀

because it's very easy to drive up your post count, and we don't always do plot. Once we get out of this plot line, I think it'll go back to chaos

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Sorry about that, I am working on a reply rn, but it's on the sidelines mostly because I'm really just getting a handle on my life. I'll work on it later today if I have time, definitely on Saturday though. I'mgoing to make it very different than what we were originally going to do because I think it'll work waaaayyyyy better this way. Like, actually inspire more cool things to do.

And that means I'll have to do more work, but ya know.... Maybe I'll just explain what I want to do to you and you can handle a part of it. If I do let you handle part of it, I will need you to understand a lot of the foreshadowing I want there to be.

i can help, or you can do it. I'm flexible with this

Edited by Immortal Platypus

1 minute ago, Immortal Platypus said:

because it's very easy to drive up your post count, and we don't always do plot. Once we get out of this plot line, I think it'll go back to chaos

You fool, you think it'll go back to chaos?

Foolish mortal...

I will always be throwing in long plot lines and over complicated character arcs. There will be no chaos again for if there is I will always be there. TLT is mine now, and no-one can stop me! MWAHAHAHA *chokes, rubs throat, continues* MWHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAH