Oh, and Armageddon would try and convince them that he should get them. If that failed, he'd say that it's only fair that they share them, then wait until they get out of the elevator and call his personal army to stage a convoluted false robbery of the cocoa puffs where he is dramatically injured but not killed and then go home and eat them without the other guys knowing they were ever taken.

1 minute ago, Kidpen said:

Oh, and Armageddon would try and convince them that he should get them. If that failed, he'd say that it's only fair that they share them, then wait until they get out of the elevator and call his personal army to stage a convoluted false robbery of the cocoa puffs where he is dramatically injured but not killed and then go home and eat them without the other guys knowing they were ever taken.

….of all the solutions presented here so far, this one can only be described as "extra." I salute you. 

8 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

You can mass produce motivators, it's just REALLY hard.  The only ones Knighthawk was able to get to work were the mobiles and imagers if I remember correctly.

I was just talking about how Bloodlight probably wouldn't go mad with pain and kill whoever had the Motivator. I mean, he couldn't anyway, because his powers make him supernaturally bad at killing and destroying stuff, but he probably wouldn't even try, so they could realistically work on a team.

Edited by Sazedezas

8 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Go for it! 

And not my absolute favorite food, but sometimes I'll get a craving and nothing else will do. So I deeply sympathize with characters who are forced into Cocoa Puffs-related conundrums. 

Also, I am horrified that Kokichi would not savor the delicious chocolatey cereal goodness. 

Shrug. They have an eating disorder.  

2 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Oh, Weirdpersonx, would it help if I blacked out that whole district?

I won't do that yet, but I might eventually.

Which character would be doing that/what power? And that would give them something to do, yah. xD

4 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

A little, but it only gets bad occasionally.

Now that I think about it...

Yeah, its pretty fanservice-ey, but it always makes sense.

That's a lie. SOME of it ALMOST makes sense, but most of it is extra and half of it is totally pointless and could be done without.

2 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

That's a lie. SOME of it ALMOST makes sense, but most of it is extra and half of it is totally pointless and could be done without.

IMO, nearly all fanservice is unnecessary and the term "fanservice" is really confusing, as seeing way too skinny fictional girls with unrealisticly huge breasts is the opposite attractive. And I'm a lesbian-- I love looking at girls. Even anime ones-- girls kicking butt in awesome outfits that cover realisticly proportioned bodies is hot as all heck!

Sorry. It's a pet peeve of mine. 

1 hour ago, Weirdpersonx said:

((Speaking of, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NEXT WITH THEM! PLEASE HELP I NEED REASONS TO WRITE OTHERWISE I'M TOO LAZY.))

Hmmmm... *is thinking

Also:

Epoch: Bribe them.

Taya: Swap it for an illusion.

Quietus: Incur enough psychological damage that the mental state of "being mad" is rendered impossible.

Mightwielder hasn't appeared yet, and I just thought of a nifty change we could make. It would both tone him down and make him more versatile.

Essentially, rather than just gathering insane amounts of power if left alive for more than a few weeks, his power collection could empty every time he sleeps. This would allow him to use Blank's power without shooting streams of fire, and would force him to gather new powers every day. Then he could use caffeine to strategically hold on to powers for a bit longer, and people could drug him to remove his powers. It could be specifically NREM Stage 2, so that just dozing off for a second wouldn't reset his power set.

Sound good?

Edited by Sazedezas
Fixed a number.