18 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I respect you for not making me reveal potentially spoilery info,

but you can do better then that.  This question doesn’t count.

Yes they do.

I literally couldn't think of any spoilers I particularly wanted (this is why I don't work too hard to attend book signings, LOL) so I opted for my irrelevant standby. I usually use it as an ice-breaker in congressional debates.

Let's see... Can their forcefields be Gifted?

Ask me questions too! I have so many plans I've been cooking up for mine, I'd love to share some of them. 
EDIT: Most of which are already revealed on the tvtropes page, but there are plenty mysteries I haven't elaborated on .

Edited by winter devotion

I have a google doc full of character concepts and different plans for them (speaking of which, I need to update my character post). I think we all have certain plans... :ph34r:

To Pyro: How would the city change if Blank was in charge?

To Winter: When Kokichi is sleeping, do their dreams influence their surroundings?

24 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Let's see... Can their forcefields be Gifted?

The force field is an illusion.  So yes.

3 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Okay, winter: Could Kokichi use Gifted powers if she didn't realize Epics typically can't?

Pyro: Is Blank referred to as they/them because of a peculiarity in gender, or to avoid revealing their gender?

The latter

3 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

I have a google doc full of character concepts and different plans for them (speaking of which, I need to update my character post). I think we all have certain plans... :ph34r:

To Winter: When Kokichi is sleeping, do their dreams influence their surroundings?

Depends on their underlings.  It would become a lot safer probably, but if Blank ended up working with some of the worse Epics, they would accommodate their desires.

10 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Okay, winter: Could Kokichi use Gifted powers if she didn't realize Epics typically can't?

Pyro: Is Blank referred to as they/them because of a peculiarity in gender, or to avoid revealing their gender?

They* and no. 

10 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Yikes, no, thank goodness, those results would be really sad. Before their dreams start, they just look like they normally do, but as they get going, their colors fade and they look slowly more monochrome. Lines around them form to indicate slight tremors. Other than that, they're pretty quiet. 

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

They* and no. 

Yikes, no, thank goodness, those results would be really sad. Before their dreams start, they just look like they normally do, but as they get going, their colors fade and they look slowly more monochrome. Lines around them form to indicate slight tremors. Other than that, they're pretty quiet. 

Oh sorry my mistake. I just always think of them as a she, personality wise, because they remind me if Lift.

Just now, Sazedezas said:

Oh sorry my mistake. I just always think of them as a she, personality wise, because they remind me if Lift.

Makes sense.

1 minute ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

What's Kokichi's favorite color?

All of the colors. All of them. Although, they hate things that are just pure black and white and don't like wearing dark red. 

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I’m bored so you can ask me one question about Blank and I’ll answer it.

If they were stuck in an elevator with a firefighter, a paramedic, a fast-food worker, and the president of the Dallas Medical Board, and there was only one box of Cocoa Puffs there, how would they go about stealing, hiding, and consuming the delicious chocolate cereal without making the others mad? 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I just realized a possibility, and I want to know what I can do with it.

First, Karabiner's Links can be a bit different from their sources, with the notable examples of the Picket and the busted radio, which both took stationary manifestations and connected them to mobile objects.

So, I realized that Stalemate might not have a perfect copy of Bloodlight's powers. She could, potentially, end up with the antimatter exemption removed, so that her victims wouldn't remember dying and she could stabilize things like Epic Powers in addition to people. Which would be crazy, crossing in how far we take it.

Second, Bloodlight has an insane pain tolerance, but is it strong enough to keep him from going crazy when a Motivator made from him is used?

Then there could be three Bloodlighters running around, with the third using a Motivator called the Mootpoint.

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

If they were stuck in an elevator with a firefighter, a paramedic, a fast-food worker, and the president of the Dallas Medical Board, and there was only one box of Cocoa Puffs there, how would they go about stealing, hiding, and consuming the delicious chocolate cereal without making the others mad? 

Hey Twilyght! You asked about Blank specifically, but I wanna answer it too. (Are cocoa puffs your favorite food or something?)
Red: Murder everyone. 
Kokichi: Superspeed zoom and nom them down in one bite.

1 minute ago, Sazedezas said:

I just realized a possibility, and I want to know what I can do with it.

First, Karabiner's Links can be a bit different from their sources, with the notable examples of the Picket and the busted radio, which both took stationary manifestations and connected them to mobile objects.

So, I realized that Stalemate might not have a perfect copy of Bloodlight's powers. She could, potentially, end up with the antimatter exemption removed, so that her victims wouldn't remember dying and she could stabilize things like Epic Powers in addition to people. Which would be crazy, crossing in how far we take it.

Second, Bloodlight has an insane pain tolerance, but is it strong enough to keep him from going crazy when a Motivator made from him is used?

Then there could be three Bloodlighters running around, with the third using a Motivator called the Mootpoint.

You can mass produce motivators, it's just REALLY hard.  The only ones Knighthawk was able to get to work were the mobiles and imagers if I remember correctly.

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

If they were stuck in an elevator with a firefighter, a paramedic, a fast-food worker, and the president of the Dallas Medical Board, and there was only one box of Cocoa Puffs there, how would they go about stealing, hiding, and consuming the delicious chocolate cereal without making the others mad

*bows down to goddess of hilarity*

Also now I have to answer this for Phyto...

First step is to challenge the other to a contest for who can eat the most, one at a time.

Before they have a chance to eat any, use power to reinforce each Puff to be inedible.

When each has had their chance (and been unable), Phyto will dazzle them with his monching abilities (seeing as he releases his power on each one before each bite, thus consuming the entire box safely).

~~~~~

Ironwood...

Place a layer of bark over everybody's eyes, act like he has it too, eat all the puffs, then remove the blinds while acting just as confused.

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Hey Twilyght! You asked about Blank specifically, but I wanna answer it too. (Are cocoa puffs your favorite food or something?)

Go for it! 

And not my absolute favorite food, but sometimes I'll get a craving and nothing else will do. So I deeply sympathize with characters who are forced into Cocoa Puffs-related conundrums. 

Also, I am horrified that Kokichi would not savor the delicious chocolatey cereal goodness. 

Just now, winter devotion said:

Bloodlight: Bloodlight the snack so that everybody can eat as much of it as they want and he still gets way more than should have been in there. (shouldn't we be getting fat by now?)

Arachnerd: Kill everybody silently before anyone else can get mad, then eat the Cocoa Puffs.

Karabiner: Completely disregard everybody else and eat the cereal. Get shanked.