Seven Day War for AlleyCity

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Divided We Fall?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 4:SDW?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 3: DWF?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I am not going to even try to understand what occured.

Soul shot through the air, wrapping his legs around a marine’s neck he used him to change direction very quickly to fly down the way he came, breaking the marine’s neck in the process. The 17 soldiers that were chasing him suddenly found 6 of their members dead, and 3 shot up into the air. 

Landing admist the remaining 8 enemies, Soul grinned through bloody teeth at them and raised his swords. Dashing towards one, he whipped his Shardblade up, shearing the face guard of the helmet off, before stabbing through with his bone and obsidian blade. Bullets from the other enemies sprayed towards him, most of them glancing off of Soul’s armor, but some tore through his left leg, making him collapse.

lashing those same bullets that punctured his leg, Soul sent a bloody death rain back towards the soldiers and followed up by sliding under one and slicing his legs off. 

Soul laughed as he danced through the enemies, cutting them down as blood, smoke, and stormlight trailed through the air, making a light show as people died.

With three remaining enemies, Soul formed his Shardblade into a spear and stuck it through one’s face. Darting toward the other two he grabbed one faceplate and lashed the individual pieces towards the unfortunate marines face. The rudely was that the marine’s head was crushed by his own helmet. 

Gunfire shot through Soul’s shoulder, finally breaking through the armor as it sprayed blood and shattered bone. Spinning, Soul grabbed this one’s faceplate as well, ripping it entirely off.

”You made a mistake fighting for this army.” Soul hissed through a bloody grin. “I will kill every one of you, and your blood will fill these alleyways.” With that, hidden blades in each fingertip shot out of Soul’s gauntlet and tore the soldier’s throat out.

Soul tossed the body aside, and lashed himself back to the Ghostbloods camp. He needed some health filled gold.

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

"Do it. If you don't, I'll be scarred for life. AND I DON'T WANT TO LIVE PAIN!"

When Hellbent lunged at him, Devaan was still burning Atium, which luckily let him react. Hellbent almost had him in that.

Hellbent lay on the ground before him.

"I'll make it quick. With my sword you'll feel a sharp pain, then numbness, then darkness. I'll be seeing you in damnation, in time I'll be joining you" Devaan told him.

"Do it you miserable storming coward" Hellbent spat.

"3"

Hellbent took a deep breath.

"2"

Devaan's sword flashed, a slit in Hellbent's throat forming due to a faint blur of metal. Hellbent sighed, then gurgled and the light in his eyes faded, gone. Devaan then took a carving knife, and became a blur, precisely cutting out the gemheart whole. He picked up the shardblade, he had to ignore the screams he heard when he took it.

"1"

Devaan walked away, nodding to Drako who stared wide-eyed at Hellbent's corpse.

"I'm going to my canton to stock up and heal myself, then I'm meeting up with my chapter"

The canton stock up will be offscreen, but some survivors in the city are gathering there now, it's becoming a safe haven for the city. 

Drako's seen too many people be killed to be shocked by it. Still, that was... well, pretty normal, actually.

"Hurry," Drako said to DeVaan, staring at Hellbent's silent body. "The Blood Angels are facing a full-scale daemonic incursion, over by the Liebrary. They won't last long."

Daemonic incursions, here. Storms. He'd thought, maybe, he'd find peace in the Alleyverse. A rest from never-ending war, with Chaos or aliens.

And yet here he was- facing a dead Khorne worshiper, surrounded by the Chaos marines he'd thought dead. 

"While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath," he murmured, "there can be no peace." He motioned in the direction DeVaan was heading. "Salamanders! Move out!"

16 hours ago, I am Witless said:

Jael formed into a shield, blocking the shot easily as Yzabet charged. She was on the offensive now, and wouldn't let herself be overcome quite so easily. She dismissed her armor, then summoned it again as a whole piece without crack or blemish. It took up a lot of Stormlight, but Yzabet still had her aluminum-lined bag.

Yzabet slashed at the pistol, taking off the front six inches. 

Azrael looked in horror as the highly volatile, extremely delicate plasma pistol was chopped in half.

"Oh, fra-" was all she was able to say, as the plasma pistol decided to explode, and everything went black.

Edited by Grey Knight

Yzabet was bowled over backwards by the force of the explosion. For the second time in as many minutes, her vision went dark as part of her head was exploded away. She started running out of Stormlight part-way through the healing process, and managed to tear open the mangled aluminum bag. Sweet, cool Stormlight filled her, and Yzabet stood up shakily.

Jael, without Yzabet's command, formed a large shield. Yzabet dismissed her Shardplate - she would resummons it when she recovered from the healing - and threw herself up against Azrael, too close to Azrael for her sword to be efficient.

Cremling. Devaan slit his throat. Hellbent knew death. He appeared in the cognitive realm. His large amounts of investiture allowed him to stay for longer then most. Harmony appeared before him, as he was from Scadrial. Hellbent punched him in the face. "I took a page out of the survivors book."  He pulled the soul of his aluminum knife into the cognitive realm, then stabbed the construct. A bit of ruins power washed over him. He would take it with him to the beyond. If he ever went there.

Two swords fell from the sky and impaled two soldiers that were sneaking up of Yzabet. Following them was Soul, freshly healed from his wounds. Landing he grabbed the two swords spun and beheaded another enemy.

”Need any help miss?” Soul said with another slightly insane smile. “I kinda want to try your egg free cookie dough which means you can’t die yet.”

Voidus watched as Rashan sprinted away, thankfully he'd waited until outside the field in order to start tapping steel and running in earnest.

Seems like he found what he needed. Voidus thought, a smile touching his lips again as he remembered the look on Rashan's face. How long has it been since I was that motivated? That driven?

Briefly, he lay one hand on the worldspike, patting it in an almost paternal manner before turning around and heading for the entrance himself.

The barrier flashed red. The small entrance he had created slammed shut, creating a perfect dome once again that began to steadily intensify.

"Alert level 4, all restrains upon entities identified as 'Eldritch' have been released." A monotonous female voice blared through the interior of the dome.

Voidus stood before the barrier, stunned. He could no longer see the outside at all, the dome had become completely opaque. But if the voice could be believed, things were about to get very, very dire out there. And as long as this shield was up there was no way for anyone, even Voidus himself, to move through this barrier.

Breaking it would leave it open until I can reseal it again, and if he gets out then it'll just make things worse.

Voidus sat on the ground, put his hands on one knee as he brought it up to his chest. And waited.

17 hours ago, Sorana said:

Syen directed her horse a bit closer and forced herself to smile.
"Hello. Do you need an update on whats happening in the city?"

@Jehoiada

"Yes. Where is Solace? how many troops do we have?" Tevarah looked around, at the other troops that were looking at them. "Come girl we must talk somewhere less populated, where is the Strategy tent?"

1 hour ago, Life&Death said:

Two swords fell from the sky and impaled two soldiers that were sneaking up of Yzabet. Following them was Soul, freshly healed from his wounds. Landing he grabbed the two swords spun and beheaded another enemy.

”Need any help miss?” Soul said with another slightly insane smile. “I kinda want to try your egg free cookie dough which means you can’t die yet.”

"No thanks! Just keep the other soldiers off of my back!" Yzabet called. "Cookie dough once I kill this thing!" She turned back to Azrael.

This is my first duel of the Alleyverse, and I'm a bit protective of it. :P

8 minutes ago, I am Witless said:

No thanks! Just keep the other soldiers off of my back!" Yzabet called. "Cookie dough once I kill this thing!" She turned back to Azrael.

Soul nodded, slightly relieved. He still wasn’t great at fighting people who had investure. Or as his sponsor called it, “protagonistic invicibility” whatever that meant.

Lashing the end of the blade of one sword to the hilt of the other Soul created a simple super long sword. Using this, and a shield formed by El, Soul spun in circles, slicing soldiers into pieces, scattering bullets, and generally having a great time.

Pull yourself together.

Caer watched in horror as the friend Devaan slit Hellbents throat, before walking away. Caer was too shocked to use Progression, and watched quietly as the man slowly was released from his life.

Deaths. Monsters. If the Homeless of the Alleyverse kept killing each other, there would be none left to fight the Abominations.

Rushing off, Caer tried to look for Mace. And a high point he could stand on.

He needed to do something. More people would die soon if he didn’t.

Pull yourself together.

Edited by I think I am here.

Uhh... @Mraize... anytime now... we kinda need to get the storm going to give our side's troops a fighting chance. Otherwise... well... its going to be another battle like the one against Ruin in HoA. A huge massacre.

Yeah. Elkanah wont die (he is in the base working on the summoning) but after the slaughter, something turns the tide. It doesnt have to be the storm, it could be better knowledge of how to kill, both sides realizing there is a bigger threat and communicating, or something else.

Devaan, now with an aluminium foot prosthetic ran towards the Liebrary at top speed and found 15 of his soldiers fighting desperately, 15 of the 100 he had recruited, trained and became comrades with.

Devaan stared at the 15 marines that fought hordes of Daemons, some of them in the bodies of his comrades

Devaan raced forwards, there were still fifteen that he could save. He had to get there in time! He sped up, and caught a blade that was going to kill one of his marines, shattering it like glass.

Devaan drew simirtas, now Atius and started carving up Daemons left and right. a blur as he tapped speed, incredibly strong as he tapped strength. 10 Daemons fell, then 20.

The Daemons began to fall back, shocked by the whirlwind of death, giving the Blood Angles breathing room

"Sir!" Kessial said to Devaan "Thank you! orders?"

"We're marching to the canton, then waiting for the raptors chapter to meet us there. The chaos must be stopped, the humans here are innocent and fighting for their land. Not against us"

"Yes sir" Kessial said, the other 14 marines chorused the reply.

"Pheonix formation," Devaan said, as the small squad got into a formation that was well practised and executed.

step by step, the remainder of the blood angels chapter marched onwards, harrowed by Daemons coming from the incursion, but miraculously, no one died as they saw the canton in sight. The steel fort stood like a mountain. Invincible, Immoveable. The remaining space marines stood in the main canton room, completely made of steel. Waiting for the Drako and the raptors chapter.

Quick question, does burning aluminum wipe metal piercing the person? From what I’ve heard and found, it does, but could anyone here confirm?

I'm a little behind on WoB but I think probably not.

We have WoB confirmation that it flushes out all investiture inside the person. EG: Allomatic metals. there's good reason to assume that if a leecher touched a spike and burned chromium, the spike would lose it's power if it's not already grafted onto the spiritweb, similar how touching metalminds would wipe reserves. i'll try find more info now