These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

11 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I am a Dawnshard! Bow before my excellence! As the Dawnshard, Survive, I proclaim that Kelsier is copying my religion and should cease and desist!

Oh god you're one of those people. Survive better not be a Dawnshard or so help me Ado I will maim someone.

58 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Oh god you're one of those people. Survive better not be a Dawnshard or so help me Ado I will maim someone.

XD if Survive is a dawns hard, I would honestly be surprised. I don't think it will be, because it feels too close to Kelsier- It's the only theoretical one with a name that I can remember, so, lo and behold, I AM SURVIVE!

55 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

XD if Survive is a dawns hard, I would honestly be surprised. I don't think it will be, because it feels too close to Kelsier- It's the only theoretical one with a name that I can remember, so, lo and behold, I AM SURVIVE!

Stay alive!

Spoiler

every time I see it, that's the first thing i think :P 

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thank god....

59 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yup. Maybe it’s in coolness, except in that case mistborn would come after steel inquisitor, not before.

I disagree, personally. But then again, Marsh is my favorite Cosmere character.

19 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

HAHA!!

I'M SENTIENT!!! AND AWAKE!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING COMBO!!!

AND AN OBJECT!!!