What character are you most like?

7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I took this quiz, and it said, “you are in a dark alley and are confronted by a large and scary man with a knife.” That knife has got to be a hemalurgic spike. I just know it.

Oh, and I got Elend Venture on the quiz.

I just did a SA one and got Jasnah ..... Then I did a cosmere one and got Vin :D.

I love Vin but Jasnah is more like me xD

Hmmm.

I'm a combination of many characters.

I'll list them and the trait we share in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Elend: Likes Reading

Hammond: Kind of a smart aleck, but lovable(I hope)

Alcatraz: Sarcastic, gets in trouble a lot, imaginative

Wit: Clever and Witty

Wayne: Jokester, tends to procrastinate

Renarin: A bit insecure, but smart

Adolin: Extroverted(a lot), and kinda athleticish?, willing to laugh at self and try again

David: Somewhat vengeance-oriented

Wax: Gets things done

Dalinar: at least a little bit kind? And sometimes selfless? (These traits I also share with Alcatraz)

Kaladin: Determined

Lift: Wild but can be solemn

I think that this kinda describes me.

As you can see, I have something called variety.

Edited by BitBitio

• 4 weeks later...

Hm... I’m a combination.

Lift, who’s awesome and always hungry...

Kaladin, for being annoyed at a friend’s crazy fashion obsession...

Sarene, because she’s terrible at art...

Pattern, who loves math...

Jasnah, for lecturing people even when they don’t want to be...

Kelsier, for being somewhat melodramatic...

And finally...

Elend, who loves books.

@Tesh says I'm Teft, because my knees hurt when it rains. I'm not old, I swear!

Probably somewhere between Elend and Renarin - quiet, reserved, a bit awkward. Reads a lot of books. Pretends like I don't care what anyone thinks, but wants to fit in. Bad at talking to people. I definitely relate to Kaladin's depressing pessimism some days, although I generally keep that to myself pretty well.

43 minutes ago, Caesura said:

@Tesh says I'm Teft, because my knees hurt when it rains. I'm not old, I swear!

Probably somewhere between Elend and Renarin - quiet, reserved, a bit awkward. Reads a lot of books. Pretends like I don't care what anyone thinks, but wants to fit in. Bad at talking to people. I definitely relate to Kaladin's depressing pessimism some days, although I generally keep that to myself pretty well.

Yep.

And SAME!

Let's see... Time to list some attributes!

Kaladin, for my depression... (Yup, we're starting off with the fun stuff!)

Renarin for my overthinking and non-sequitors or random thoughts, and dislike of being touched by certain people/in certain ways (which is strange that it doesn't come into effect when I'm teaching/training at the dojo... xD)

Dalinar for my preference for straightforward politics and annoyance with double-talk and word-twisting.

Elend for my love of books and indifference for what the masses think of me.

Kelsier for my ruthlessness and anger if I see an injustice or someone dear/close to me is hurt.

Vin for my self-esteem issues and cold pragmatism in fights, and willingness and analytical nature to think about how best to beat someone even in the back of my mind.

Wax for my dry, sarcastic banter, and getting things done, but in my own way and to my own satisfaction, sometimes.

Wayne for my insane sense of humour and goofy attitude, and open perversions.

Adolin for my ability to make friends with almost anyone, regardless of age or station (Apparently I can be quite charming. I know, I'm just as surprised as you!)

The Lopen for my terrible and plentiful jokes and puns, and delight in corrupting others to my ways and jokes and making daft pronouncements for my and other's amusements.

Jasnah for my habit of over-lecturing the people I teach (I must have corrected and re-corrected every little thing I spot wrong with people at the dojo a dozen times...)

Gemmel for my habit of talking to myself (I sometimes have full on arguments between my brain and my mouth as I try and reason something out... at least I hope it's my brain, and not Ruin... Someone get me a tinfoil hat, or at least an Aluminium one!)

And finally, Kriss, for my desire to know more and more about the Cosmere ^_^

• Chaos locked this topic