The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

This has happened quite a few times here.

The power of a thousand universes flowed into Jaywalk. “Havel,” he said. “Gather your sisters!” Then he extended his arms to the sides, letting the void envelop them. Twin gauntlets formed, pulsing with power.

”Shall we, my foul creation?”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Oh, I remember.”

Narrator Lunamor’s eyes bled to a pure glowing white as he strode forwards, grimly smiling.

”I am no longer the man you faced so many pages ago. I have... grown. Yes, that is the word.”

He seemed to get larger with every step, each movement causing him to grow several inches.

”I have posted, and posted, and posted until I gained the practice I needed to defeat one such as you.”

He now stood directly in front of Star, tall enough that he needed to tilt his head downwards to see her. 

“Whatever you throw at me, I will be ready.”

"Alright then," Star whispered. She vanished, but her cackling could be heard from all around. She found, that deep inside, she wanted to lose. She just wanted to go down fighting. 

2 minutes ago, Turtle373 said:

good idea @Lunamor you want to be rivals or partners?

If we did partners, you would have to work under me. Would you be alright with that?

1 minute ago, Jaywalk said:

Luna, let’s do this.

Team up on Star then battle to the death after?

6 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

I have something planned. You won't have time to, if all goes as planned. 

I’m just gonna attack then and see what happens.

8 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Alright then," Star whispered. She vanished, but her cackling could be heard from all around. She found, that deep inside, she wanted to lose. She just wanted to go down fighting. 

Narrator Lunamor summoned his Ghanderblade in the form of a bow, rising upwards. Tendrils of light swirled around him, moving so quickly that he appeared to be an indistinct figure of moonlight. He pointed his bow towards the ceiling, then fired. But instead of an arrow, he had notched what could best be described as a moonbeam. It hit the ceiling and spread, moving quickly. The light covered all of the walls, swirling. 

“No outside help. This fight, he shall be only between ourselves.”

I’m assuming Star hasn’t left the room?

Edited by Lunamor

She has not.

Star couldn't attack their minds like she could one-on-one. That would be frustrating. It was fine though. Annoying, but fine. Luna was foolish with his light. She was not in the physical realm at all.

She summoned a knife to her hand and threw it at Narrator Truthless's throat. Then, she appeared, running and jumping to kick Luna in the chest.

Narrator Truthless grinned. Star had no idea what she was up against. From his hands, mist started to condense, forming not one, but two shardblade. In addition to this, the colors around him deepened to an extreme extent as he drew upon the wealth of Breaths he had stored in his coat. He then burned pewter, duraluminium fueled, and launched himself towards Star.

Just now, Jaywalk said:

Harnessing the void, Jaywalk reached out an invisible hand, grabbing Star's shoulder.

Star instinctively elbowed toward the head she thought was there with the speed of atium.

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Narrator Truthless grinned. Star had no idea what she was up against. From his hands, mist started to condense, forming not one, but two shardblade. In addition to this, the colors around him deepened to an extreme extent as he drew upon the wealth of Breaths he had stored in his coat. He then burned pewter, duraluminium fueled, and launched himself towards Star.

He ran right into a forcefield. The moment he hit it, she turned the forcefield into spikes, hoping they would impale him.

Truthless skewered the pineapple with his shardblade, then slammed it down towards Star's head.

Hit the forcefield first, sweetie.

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

He ran right into a forcefield. The moment he hit it, she turned the forcefield into spikes, hoping they would impale him.

The spikes ran Truthless through, but it didn't matter, his stormlight healed him immediately. He wiggled his way past the spikes, Awakening them to home in on Star.

11 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Then, she appeared, running and jumping to kick Luna in the chest.

The kick bounced off harmlessly, repelled by the light. Luna sent tendrils of light Star’s direction, seeking to bind her and prevent her from moving.

The spikes ran Truthless through, but it didn't matter, his stormlight healed him immediately. He wiggled his way past the spikes, Awakening them to home in on Star.

Because they were made of her own Investiture, she dismissed him before they could even turn on her.