The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"Perfect! Mimes are excellent judges. You can judge now." Nameless walked away hurriedly before the Mime's representative could respond. "No wait! don't throw that, that's the- never mind." Nameless started berating his fellow narrators.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Perfect! Mimes are excellent judges. You can judge now." Nameless walked away hurriedly before the Mime's representative could respond. "No wait! don't throw that, that's the- never mind." Nameless started berating his fellow narrators.

The mime inquired as to where the judging was to take place.

17 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The mime inquired as to where the judging was to take place.

Nameless glanced over at the mime, struggling to keep a seven-foot tall cake from falling over. "Right here. The when is more difficult to place. @Lunamor, @The Awakened Salad, do you guys care to set a time for the judging?"

5 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

No.

The Witherlord smiled maliciously. "Thank you ever so much for letting me have it," he taunted. "I'm sure it's heartbreaking for you to let it go..."

Calm, thought Jacob. Keep... calm...

The Witherlord fingered the pen. "Yes, a marvelous instrument indeed. A focus object for Narrative and Silence energies combined? Genius, truly genius." He twirled it around his fingers, letting azure light ooze from its tip in twinkling spirals. "I can see why you put so much effort into hiding it away. You thought it entirely impossible to steal, didn't you?"

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced over at the mime, struggling to keep a seven-foot tall cake from falling over. "Right here. The when is more difficult to place. @Lunamor, @The Awakened Salad, do you guys care to set a time for the judging?"

“I’m ready whenever Luna is,” Salad said. “I have all of my baked goods ready in a secret location so that no one can eat them.”

18 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord fingered the pen. "Yes, a marvelous instrument indeed. A focus object for Narrative and Silence energies combined? Genius, truly genius." He twirled it around his fingers, letting azure light ooze from its tip in twinkling spirals. "I can see why you put so much effort into hiding it away. You thought it entirely impossible to steal, didn't you?"

Jacob stared at the pen. Keep him talking. "I must admit, I am curious as to how you managed it."

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” screamed A.C., as he woke up floating around in the cognitive realm. He opened a small portal, and pulled out Sugar’s head. A.C. promptly slapped Sugar, and threw him back into the portal. “And good riddance!”

Then A.C. dropped right into the middle of the food fight. Under normal circumstances, he would be very confused. However, he had done his research. Thirty pages of it, to be exact. 

The banana peel hit his face with a satisfying splat, and stayed there. Unfortunately, it couldn’t be removed unless someone rolled a twelve. “Ah, I’ve missed this place.”

edit: “Hey Nameless, I had a funny dream about you. I dreamt that you stabbed me twice and then left me for dead! How crazy is that?”

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

3 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

“Hey Nameless, I had a funny dream about you. I dreamt that you stabbed me twice and then left me for dead! How crazy is that?”

"Oh. You don't remember how you died?" Nameless smiled nervously. "I... um. Well, that may not have been a dream. I uh... might have turned temporarily evil. Just temporary of course, but that might be what you remember."

19 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Jacob stared at the pen. Keep him talking. "I must admit, I am curious as to how you managed it."

"I had help, of course."

15 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” screamed A.C., as he woke up floating around in the cognitive realm. He opened a small portal, and pulled out Sugar’s head. A.C. promptly slapped Sugar, and threw him back into the portal. “And good riddance!”

Then A.C. dropped right into the middle of the food fight. Under normal circumstances, he would be very confused. However, he had done his research. Thirty pages of it, to be exact. 

The mime judge welcomed A.C.