The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, BringerofShadows said:

Shadow got tired of using ALL CAPS. “The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread, CBST. Duh.” Then she did the impossible…BringerofShadows stopped the Unstoppable Attack with a snap of her fingers. And the Infinity Gauntlet.

"No fair," said Light. "That's... that's no fair! I haven't even released the attack yet!" Light destroyed Shadow's sunglasses.

“Life isn’t fair.” She growled. Shadow then blasted Light with some dark energy, snuffing them out.

Light expertly dodged the dark energy. "You know that stuff has no effect on me, Shadow. I am Light. I... am... Light."

Light flew towards Shadow, bringing her up into the sky with him, and barraging her with light attacks.

Shadow just laughed, dissolving from Light’s grip into a shadowy-haze. Light then realized he had been sucked into a portal leading into the Void. It was just empty blackness, with no way out. Her laugh echoed through out it. “I can hurt you here.” Her voice coming out of nowhere. 

Shadow just laughed, dissolving from Light’s grip into a shadowy-haze. Light then realized he had been sucked into a portal leading into the Void. It was just empty blackness, with no way out. Her laugh echoed through out it. “I can hurt you here.” Her voice coming out of nowhere. 

"Y-you dare... you dare bring ME... HERE!?"

Absorbing the power from the Void, the entire realm collapsed, leaving Shadow and Light in a white nothingness, staring eachother down. 

Light cracked a smirk.

"We're evenly matched...

Sister."

1 minute ago, BringerOfLight said:

Oh! Of course, I'm so sorry, I'll try to refrain now. Thanks for the warning, mate.

No problem. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, BringerOfLight said:

"We're evenly matched...

Sister."

The audience falls silent, and someone shouts, “Oh snap.”

1 minute ago, BringerOfLight said:

"Y-you dare... you dare bring ME... HERE!?"

Absorbing the power from the Void, the entire realm collapsed, leaving Shadow and Light in a white nothingness, staring eachother down. 

Light cracked a smirk.

"We're evenly matched...

Sister."

BringerofShadows rolled her eyes. “It’s a shame I don’t care.” Then 10 million hatchets came raining down on Light.

2 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

BringerofShadows rolled her eyes. “It’s a shame I don’t care.” Then 10 million hatchets came raining down on Light.

With a snap of his fingers, the hatchets froze in midair.

"This fighting is meaningless, Shadow. We are Light and Shadow. Black and White. Good and Evil. Without each other, neither of us would exist. Cease your petty squabbling, sister."

3 minutes ago, BringerOfLight said:

With a snap of his fingers, the hatchets froze in midair.

"This fighting is meaningless, Shadow. We are Light and Shadow. Black and White. Good and Evil. Without each other, neither of us would exist. Cease your petty squabbling, sister."

“I don’t think you understand, Light. I’m not doing this because I hate you or want to destroy you…I’m doing this for fun.” She smiled her evil little grin and began attacking Light once more.

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

“I don’t think you understand, Light. I’m not doing this because I hate you or want to destroy you…I’m doing this for fun.” She smiled her evil little grin and began attacking Light once more.

"Fair enough," Light smirked, and defended himself from the barrage, trading blows with Shadow.

He turned the world normal again, and the nachos, again, gained intelligence, and started cheering Light and Shadow on.

4 minutes ago, BringerOfLight said:

"Fair enough," Light smirked, and defended himself from the barrage, trading blows with Shadow.

He turned the world normal again, and the nachos, again, gained intelligence, and started cheering Light and Shadow on.

Then Morgan Freeman casually started narrating: “Light and Shadow began there eternal battle, always equally matched in strength and wit. The end.”

Edited by BringerofShadows