Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Brandon Sanderson

The Willshapers have to have Cohesion, because Cohesion is the "grab something solid and melt it and push it in any direction you want..." it's the weak atomic force.

It's, you can take this and push your hand into it and leave a hand print, or things like that, and that's a Willshaper thing, not a Bondsmith thing.

5 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

This specifies what Willshapers can do, not can’t  do.

Lopen erased the memory of waffles from his mind to please the others. He shed a tiny tear, and stuffed his face with cookies, and took a huge gemheart out of his back pocket, ‘I knew Odiums sale was a great opportunity’ he said, stroking the thunderclast.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

I support lopen in his endeavors. Also, is mraize in the battle field? That will impact whatever Mac does. Also lopen, voidus has gone to the world spike to get something more powerful the. What he currently had. He won’t be back soon, so don’t wait for him to come so you can advance your attacks. Mac will attack soon. Ish. I’m deciding if he should continue to go insane because of the one power. 

Soul is already slightly insane, and when he compounds Identity he goes full mass murder. 

How would everyone feel if Soul’s Aluminum burning made him resistant to Shardblade? My idea is that it drains aluminum very quickly and is extremely painful but that it is a last resort of Soul’s.

Aaric stepped out of a nearby perpendicularity into the burning remains of the Alleyvillage, then sniffed. He smelled a sweet odor on the air, one he hadn't smelled in a long time. "Waffles?" he said, confused. Where had the waffles come from?

Rhazien is currently in the battle but will soon be gone.

Rhazien growled. As he saw Soul charge him, he ducked underneath the man's strike. Placing a hand on him he transported Soul to the cognitive realm. He then turned to face Septimus. As the Drako's troops surged around him he teleported thrown them, making quick work of them, dulling their eyes with his shard blade. It seemed to Rhazien that the Aon granted him focus, but that was absurd as it was stylized and for show. Perhaps it was in his head. He would accept it anyways. He proceeded to punch Septimus in the face with a pair of spiked brass knuckles made from Atha.

6 minutes ago, EddyJ said:

Aaric stepped out of a nearby perpendicularity into the burning remains of the Alleyvillage, then sniffed. He smelled a sweet odor on the air, one he hadn't smelled in a long time. "Waffles?" he said, confused. Where had the waffles come from?

‘Va——vles.... what are they?’ Lopen felt a sudden tug of hopelessness, his eyes filling up with tears.

5 minutes ago, Jehoiada said:

Seeing that lopen all of the sudden has a storming thunderclast he lashed over there instead. Hey umm lopen can you have your thunderclast kill those emerald looking things

The thunderclast destroyed the emerald things.

On a separate note, may I recommend Gandhi vs MLK Epic Rap Battles of History.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

I have to go for like an hour Edit: Maybe not.

Septimus's compounded Zinc gave him the reactions he would need. He remained silent as Rhazien's brass knuckles grazed his face, and sunk Rhazien into the floor.

Edited by Blazenella