It's good to be here

LarkinTyvell

2 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Says the dude with a signature full of guild stuff. Anyways, welcome to the shard, have an upvote and a cookie.

At least he isn't filling his posts with it, you can ignore the sig, but when all the posts are about guild stuff, then its more difficult to just block it out.

16 hours ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

What would you say is your favorite book?

Man, hard questions right out of the gate. Picking a favorite Sanderson book would be like picking a favorite child...

16 hours ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

(also if you don't already know, watch out for free cookies (which are spiked) and people trying to steal your breath)

Great, more of you trying to steal my Investiture, I'm assuming you've figured out the necessary hacks to make it work off then...

16 hours ago, Archer said:

Welcome! Who's your favourite character? 

My apologies in advance for the hoards of people about to fill up this topic with guild stuff. Feel free to ignore their arguments. :D

This one is still hard for me, but a little easier than book, mainly because there are so many characters that I identify with. If we are talking Cosmere related, then Vin and Kaladin are up there, mainly because they're damaged goods and they worked through/seem to be working through those issues, but Kaladin drives me bonkers when he back slides (again for relatability reasons).

7 hours ago, LarkinTyvell said:

Man, hard questions right out of the gate. Picking a favorite Sanderson book would be like picking a favorite child...

Great, more of you trying to steal my Investiture, I'm assuming you've figured out the necessary hacks to make it work off then...

This one is still hard for me, but a little easier than book, mainly because there are so many characters that I identify with. If we are talking Cosmere related, then Vin and Kaladin are up there, mainly because they're damaged goods and they worked through/seem to be working through those issues, but Kaladin drives me bonkers when he back slides (again for relatability reasons).

Not always stealing, sometimes I give people Investiture with spiked cookies. How would you like a Larkins ability to suck Stormlight?
*May include side effects such as the compulsion to act like a Larkin, or loss of your immortal soul

2 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Not always stealing, sometimes I give people Investiture with spiked cookies. How would you like a Larkins ability to suck Stormlight?
*May include side effects such as the compulsion to act like a Larkin, or loss of your immortal soul

I suppose that would depend on how much is lost on the transference, as we all know there is some bleeding (pun intended) where hemalurgy and spikes are concerned. Also, we haven't seen enough of the effects of their feeding on Stormlight for me to go for it.

On a separate note, totally forgot about the Larkin in SA, makes me wish I'd remembered that before I picked my username. Not, that this is necessarily a bad thing.

You can change your username if you want, I believe.

Also, have you been to the Nightwatcher Boon/Bane thread yet? If not, I could use your help, random person!

Have an upvote! *shameless bribery attempt* (But seriously I don't wanna die)

If the DA twists my words like they continue to try to do, I will not be happy.

17 hours ago, AonEne said:

You can change your username if you want, I believe.

Nah, I'm particularly attached to it. I just happen to be writing my own body of work, and this happens to be the given and surname of one of the characters that appears in it.

17 hours ago, AonEne said:

Also, have you been to the Nightwatcher Boon/Bane thread yet? If not, I could use your help, random person!

Have an upvote! *shameless bribery attempt* (But seriously I don't wanna die)

If the DA twists my words like they continue to try to do, I will not be happy.

I don't think I've seen that thread yet, I'll hop over and take a look! As far as whether I'll be help or not... Well, we shall see.