I'm new

Weedolfin

7 hours ago, Weedolfin said:

Something tells me that by joining the Ghostbloods, I would be falling into yet another trap... So I'm gonna pass for now

Nah. The GB aren't that bad. I'm friends with the leader and a handful of its members. 

But you might want to know that the organization again the DA is TUBA. (The Underground Bakery Association). Yes, I am a member. And We can help you get rid of that spike of yours, if you'd like.

9 hours ago, Weedolfin said:

I have quite possibly just joined the most stressful fandom of all time :mellow:... 

Reveal hidden contents

Not stressful. (To avoid the stress, stay away from the groups and guilds section, the Cosmere theories section, and the role-playing. And the seventeenth shard discord. Well, if you want to join a peaceful group, get your spike removed, then maybe check out the Assassins in Technicolor Clothes. Although I'm not 100% sure if they're still accepting members.

Anyways, welcome to the Shard!

12 hours ago, AonEne said:

The Ghostbloods are a group of assassins. I am one (though I haven't actually done anything since I joined) . It is not a trap, and I trust them fully. Try not to trust any suspicious people asking you to say things in the future. 

They also have a sideline in the latest modern technology! *giggles*

Great quality stuff.  All the schools I went to had this brand.  They did wonderful renditions of the sky above Chiba City in an alternate future!

*runs and hides*

Edited by Snorkel

8 hours ago, Tesh said:

Nah. The GB aren't that bad. I'm friends with the leader and a handful of its members. 

But you might want to know that the organization again the DA is TUBA. (The Underground Bakery Association). Yes, I am a member. And We can help you get rid of that spike of yours, if you'd like.

Not stressful. (To avoid the stress, stay away from the groups and guilds section, the Cosmere theories section, and the role-playing. And the seventeenth shard discord. Well, if you want to join a peaceful group, get your spike removed, then maybe check out the Assassins in Technicolor Clothes. Although I'm not 100% sure if they're still accepting members.

Anyways, welcome to the Shard!

I think I already had my spike removed... Though I'm not completely sure

38 minutes ago, Weedolfin said:

I think I already had my spike removed... Though I'm not completely sure

It's all just role play at the end of the day, I would not worry too much about it :)