The following is an hours worth of me reading every post in this thread and summing up my reactions/thoughts

Joe: Great analysis of possible no vote explanation, definately getting a village read
Lopen: Very Slight borderline Slight Elim read due to the attempt at a universal roleclaim (though I’m sure you’re all tired of hearing that :P)
Bort: I understand not having played much lately (it’s my first game ever, so I can relate) but if I can get this much analysis out, I would think we should hear more from you than one post per cycle.
Ripple: I think the vote Drake move was good, but it ended up not working out. No read off of this post
BR: another neutral read
I am not a captain, and you (anyone) can scan me if you don’t believe me (not sure if that would prove it, but it couldn’t hurt).
Devotary: Very very very slight village read, only b/c I feel like an elim would have asked drake in a PM so that the village wouldn’t know and the elims would get 2 free kills
BR: Good analysis, Slight Village read
Mac: as much as I understand the RNG stuff, how many games have you played? If many, how do you not know how to poke? If few, never mind
Devo: no change from before
Me: NOT AN ELIM!
Monster: Fun RP as always (def Roid fanboy), similar to Devo village read due to him bringing up the secret rules thing
BR: Good analysis, no change
Arinian: Same read as Lopen, still hasn’t answered my PM and “because why not?”is terrible reasoning
Joe: I trust Joe in general, and the more good village analysis he does, the more useful he is to the village
Ripple: No change
Bort: Interesting theory, glad to hear from you
Arinian: Well, I apreciate you not voting Joe (who I think is village), but the fact that you unvoted the person who just voted you is weird (to me, at least). Not enough to make any claims, but weird.
Drake: Definitely an Elim. DEFINITELY. :P
Devo: Still no change, but thanks for reminding him
Bort: Yay more Bort :) On a more serious note, with that analysis I am reading true neutral at this point
Monster: *insert sad Roid fan here* Rest of the post is NAI to me, so no change
Drake: Thanks for responding. Darn. Still getting a pretty strong elim vibe, since he does’;t want us to kill him. :P
Ripple: NAI, no change
Lopen: Good defense, but not enough to have you read village yet. I see one of twho thing s os of now: you are an elim (quite possibly w/ Shqueeves) or you are a villager with bad timing (the whole ask for universal roleclaims was not funny, and not a good idea) Current read: Neutral

Note: this is where I realize it is just past midnight where I am and I should be sleeping now. If the second half of this analysis is weird, I blame that
Devo: Good analysis, Remove one very so current read: Very very slight village read
Ecth: first post of the cycle, and not much there. I’m new, what exactly is an arsonist type role?
Lopen: NAI, no change
Joe: HOLY ANALYSIS, man! Huge post, lots of good questions, Village read as of now (and even if he’s not, he’s helping the village a good deal)
Ecth: I want to believe that you forgot, but this is mafia (sort of) and I’m not sure how trustable “I forgot” is. Still, no change, NAI, neutral
Me: answering Joes questions, and voting
Lopen: again, not sure how much I trust the I forgot, but maybe that’s just my mafia paranoia. Otherwise, good points. Very very very very slight village read b/c of it, but only just
Drought: Those of you with whom I am PMing, you know my reaction to this. For the rest of you, this set my alarms off, but would prefer not to say why out in the open for the sake of keeping certain things from the elims. PM me if you want an explanation. Not you tho, drought, b/c I don't trust you rn. In addition, voting BR in order to make them do more will not create more hours in their day. They seem to be doing the best they can. Elim read
Shqueeves: Frustratingly little information, but not the kind of post that says Elim. Neutral read
Joe: I trust joe, what more is there to say.
Ripple: Good choice IMO, voting so you don’t die but not accidentally lynching b/c you don’t know what’s going on. An easy fix however would be to Be More Active (if you can) Very very slight village read, but that’s mostly a gut read.
Devo: Not much, no change

My Thoughts:

1. Sorry this is so much raw data, I’m new to all this analysis business and just brute forced it.

2. Sorry this is so late, I had a long day w/ IRL stuff and then typing all this up took me an hour.

3. Stormfather, this thing took me an hour to type!

4. After all this analysis, I am going to stick w/ Arinian for now, but would not be opposed to lynching drought either.

And with that, I’m going to bed. Bye

With less than half an hour left in the cycle, it doesn't look like either livinglegend or Mac are going to survive. Neither have them have posted this late in the cycle before, so I'm going to take my vote off of livinglegend, as there's no point in lynching him anymore. I'll put a temporary vote on Ripple Gylf while I look through Arinian's posts.

EDIT: Looking at Arinian's posts, I'm getting a village read on him. I'e played a couple of games with him before, and he seems to be using a similar playstyle. While there are some odd things about his behavior, like his unexplained vote for Lopen this cycle, it's not enough for me to tie the lynch this late in the cycle. If you're a villager, sorry Lopen.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity
Added Content

cycle5_1.jpg

Amaranth gazed down at Gormund's dead body, slumped in a small puddle of coughed up blood.

"This," he announced, voice quavering, "cannot go on. I will not sit calmly while you slaughter each other! Bring me the one who is responsible for this."

The soldiers glanced at each other uneasily.

"Well? Who did this??"

The soldiers shuffled backwards from the marshall. Vaati wasn't quite quick enough.

"Vaati. You have something to say?"

"Wel--"

"He did it," Eilen spoke from the crowd. "He poisoned Gormund!"

"Silence, Eilen," another spoke, "I'm inclined to think you aren't exactly impartial in all of this."

"Yes, captain sir," Eilen responded, looking down.

Vaati nodded to the captain in appreciation. "See, I didn--"

"If Eilen can't talk, I will!" Ivy spoke out, interrupting Vaati. "He's an evil minish sorceror!!"

"What makes you think he is a sorceror?" Amaranth asked.

"Well, he turned me into a hat!!" Eärendil volunteered.

"A hat?!" Amaranth asked, genuinely flabbergasted.

Eärendil paused. "I got better."

"This is rid--" Vaati started again.

"Very well," Amaranth said. "Murder is a serious crime. It will not be tolerated, even if there are traitors. Especially if there are traitors," he said, glaring at Vaati. "Though at this point the presence of Hallandren agents is becoming doubtful," he added.

Amaranth gestured for the soldiers restraining Vaati to hold him on the ground.

"The premeditated murder of a fellow soldier in wartime is a serious crime."

The marshal's sword fell, severing Vaati's head from his body.

"It will be met with swift judgement."

Sarcoline stood in the center of the camp, glaring up at the sky.

"I'm fed up with this!! YOU HEAR ME?!!" she bellowed up to the clouds.

The clouds did not respond.

"THINK YOU CAN IGNORE ME, HUH?! THIS IS ALL SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE, ISN'T IT?! WELL I'M ON TO YOUR TRICKS!!! I'M ON TO THEM!!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the camp for a short while. Salthis walked up to Sarcoline and said "I reckon you've got the right idea. Here, let me help."

"YOU UP THERE!!! YEAH, YOU, UGLY!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!"

And so the pair stood together, shaking their fists at the sky and shouting profanities. The clouds overhead began to darken.

"I KNOW YOU'RE LISTENING!!! ANSWER ME!!!" Salthis shouted.

Brilliant multi-hued lightning flashed about overhead, a deafening chorus of thunder following a moment behind. A violet arc of electricity struck just in front of the pair, a warning shot that knocked the two of them off of their feet. The pair staggered away, running as fast as they could to seek cover as bolts of iridescent lightning rained down around them.

Sarcoline crouched inside the former town hall, out of breath, leaning on the wall for support.

"Well, that was close."

Lucky blinked, eyes bleary from sleep, trying to get his bearings. He had been having a delightful afternoon nap; it had been disturbed by something... loud.

It didn't take long to locate the source of disturbance. Scintillating bolts of lightning tore through the sky overhead, some making contact with the camp below. He blinked, half convinced he was still dreaming. Have to get inside... Part of him processed. He started towards the town hall.

A bolt of viridian lightning struck just in front of him, deafening Lucky. It's okay, he reassured himself. Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place. He took a step forward.

There was a second flash of light and a searing pain consumed him as a second bolt of lightning struck the same place. As Lucky's consciousness faded, a final thought crossed his mind.

How very unlucky...

Mac nibbled on a cookie, ruminating on the recent happenings. Apparently the marshal put Vaati to death, although Mac hadn't been there. Kind of ironic, really. At the end of the day, it had been just yet another murder. He finished his cookie, then glanced up at the sky, noting a nasty stormcloud that was starting to develop overhead. Probably should get inside.

A multicolored flash from the sky blinded him, followed by an improbably loud peal of thunder that made his ears ring. Bolts of supernatural judgement began raining down on the camp. Definitely should get inside.

He would have, too, if it weren't for the ghost that had just appeared in front of him. Hard to make out features, but there was clearly a translucent, human-shaped apparition blocking his path. Another joined the first, blocking his path. Tones. What on Nalthis did I put in that cookie, he thought. First the freak storm, now ghosts?? I'm losing my mind.

It was the last thought that went through his head before he was ended in a flash of vermilion.

I regret to say the activity filter was triggered this cycle, twice. I am still impressed as a whole by the activity levels in the game, though.

Vote Tally

Lopen (2)- Bort, Ecthelion, Arinian
Arinian (2)- Joe, Coop
Ecthelion (1)- Shqueeves
Legend (1)- Lopen
Ripple (1)- Devotary
Mac (1)- Monster
Brightness (1)- Drought
Drought (1)- Ripple
Monster (1)- Brightness

TheMightyLopen has been lynched!

Identity of the deceased:

SE_Idrian_Loyalist_small.pngvanilla_small.png

Livinglegend has been struck dead!

SE_Idrian_Loyalist_small.pngsentry_small.png

MacThorstensen has been struck dead!

SE_Idrian_Loyalist_small.pngvanilla_small.png

Player List

1. A Joe in the Bush as Jeo the Yellow
2. Elenion as Gormund Oscarson Idrian
3. Randuir as commander Jaaver Idrian Captain
4. Livinglegend as Lucky Idrian Sentry
5. Shqueeves as Shu
6. Bort as Bort the Brute
7. BrightnessRadiant as Ivy
8. Straw as Straw Idrian
9. TheMightyLopen as Vaati Idrian
10. MacThorstenson as Mac Idrian
11. Devotary of Spontaneity as Fahmexa
12. Ecthelion as Eärendil
13. Coop772 as Salthis
14. MonsterMetroid as Roid
15. Droughtbringer as Zaffer
16. RippleGylf as Sarcoline
17. Arinian as Elien

Rollover

red_1520233200.png

Edited by Drake Marshall
vote tally fixed

@Drake Marshall I think you got my vote wrong. I had originally placed a vote on Ecth in the last cycle, but it was changed to Lopen in a later post. So, unless someone was able to switch it back, Ecth should have had one vote, and Lopen 3, or 4 with one crossed out.

Also, sorry Lopen. I was so sure :(

@Coop772 You commented on my lack of activity and my single post per cycle. Fair play, it is low activity, but most of the discussions happen on here in the final few hours of the cycle. This is time I am usually in bed, since the cycle ends at 7am here. So what am I meant to do, when there isn't much thread activity to discuss, and I don't really know anyone well enough to recognise when they are acting up?

Since the last two people I've voted for both got lynched and turned out both to be innocent, let's hear some suspicions and reasons, and I'll vote from those.

9 hours ago, Bort said:

@Drake Marshall I think you got my vote wrong. I had originally placed a vote on Ecth in the last cycle, but it was changed to Lopen in a later post. So, unless someone was able to switch it back, Ecth should have had one vote, and Lopen 3, or 4 with one crossed out.

2 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

I'm not sure what happened with my vote too. I voted Monster not Lopen?

:blink: rip. This is what happens when I do tallies late at night. I’ll fix the tally momentarily. At least this doesn’t change the lynch outcome.

We've lynched active players for four cycles now, and have nothing to show for it except six dead villagers and a greatly deflated post count. I think it might be time to focus on the barely actives, who show up once or twice per cycle to throw in a vote. While this label could be applied to most of the remaining players, including me, the players that have consistently posted infrequently are Bort, Ecthelion, and Ripple Gylf . Since Bort has already posted today and Ripple had been more active in previous cycles, I will place my vote on Ecthelion, who last cycle abandoned his earlier motive of 'do no harm' to vote on the player with the most votes.

The other consideration is that depending on the number of eliminators, a mis-lynch today could be fatal if we suffer any more inactivity kills. Make sure to vote today everyone!  Hallandren spies need not apply.

Didn't get to respond to these things last cycle so here we go:

@Arinian

On 3/3/2018 at 0:46 PM, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Arinian why did you vote on Drought on cycle two just because he said he suspected you? You actually gave a reason for suspecting Mac and didn't vote on him instead?

Arinian's response:

Because why not? Can't say that I put much of thought in that vote.

(didn't want to link through to the whole post xD)

While this isn't a very good reason, I don't see it as something an elim would say. Seems too blatant.

@A Joe in the Bush

On 3/3/2018 at 0:46 PM, BrightnessRadiant said:

@A Joe in the Bush you said there was no vote count on page 4 of cycle 1, but Monster posted one an hour before cycle ended? It was like 4 posts up from your vote. You couldn't have been ninja'd since you said you were only online 15 minutes before rollover. Just not see it?

Joe's response:

I hadn't seen it i guess. Scrolled too fast. But i don't think i will be doing that again. If I'm going to wait until rollover, I'll go in with a plan on who to vote for if things change.

Mkay, I understand that because it's not something an elim would purposefully do anyways because it's too easily caught.

Due to your very first vote in the game, I trust you. Due to the first part of that post, i doubt my trust. Your post jumps from seemingly ditzy to incredibly well thought. Could you walk me through why you said the very first part of your post?

r0000d xD Joe do you not know how I talk? :P The first part of my post was genuine sadness that I wasn't an elim, but I knew no one would believe it so I added the IKYK part. I think my "ditzy" tone is just me having fun. xD

As for the "incredibly well thought out" comment, I thank you.:P 

@Droughtbringer

In reality I need a vote, and I still don't see that much of a reason for lynching Lopen, Arinian made a more thought out post which I quite like, and I don't overly know where to put my vote for now. So, I would like to bring someone new into the spotlight, someone who has been lurking in the shadows this whole time! Alvron come out of the shadows! BR.

BR, you have been busy, yes, but you have yet to really contribute much to this thread. I would really like you to become more active, and participate with the rest of us more, if possible. This is not a poke vote because I'm confused by the game because I didn't read the rules, and then there is all this talk of secret things, and Drake said something that I didn't read cause it seemed Rule-like and I'm not confused in any way shape or form. 

Not very possible sorry. :P I've been really busy and just trying to keep up with stuff, I've almost died to the filter twice at least. Also, I find it a little odd that you voted on me for "hiding" after I was more active that cycle than any other cycles before it. I did a good hour or more of analysis just trying to read back through the past cycles and look for stuff and posted at least 3 times in the only available time of the day I had yesterday.

@Coop772

In addition, voting BR in order to make them do more will not create more hours in their day. They seem to be doing the best they can.

I thank you sir, have an upvote lol.

Mkay, done with responding to last cycle comments.

From catching up real quick on the past cycle this morning on the way to church, I noticed that several people, including Lopen (rest in peace bro, I was rooting for you to finally live through a whole game), said that they really trusted Monster and I couldn't find if I had missed something since I have been really busy irl during this game. If anyone could help me out with that, I'd appreciate it. I want to have all the info I can for getting reads on people. I gotta go for now, but will be back later with analysis and a vote if time permits.

Edit: @Drake Marshall no worries and thanks!(:

Edited by BrightnessRadiant
spelling

I don't know on whom to vote, I as always in frustration after mislynch provoked by me. Also I probably suspect too many people at this point... or better to say I suspecting everyone.

I will vote based on my previous games, I know that many people think that it's not valid idea but mehh... I don't know what else I can do. Voting for Ecth, if I remember right one time when he was elim his behavior was very similar (with one difference that he posted many RP). I still think about Joe as probable target for lynch but on previous cycle he looked honest... so I'm not so sure.

Probably... need to think a bit more. Will try to check thread before rollover this time. That's all for now.

1. A Joe in the Bush as Jeo the Yellow
2. Shqueeves as Shu
3. Bort as Bort the Brute
4. BrightnessRadiant as Ivy
5. Devotary of Spontaneity as Fahmexa
6. Ecthelion as Eärendil
7. Coop772 as Salthis
8. MonsterMetroid as Roid
9. Droughtbringer as Zaffer
10. RippleGylf as Sarcoline
11. Arinian as Elien

I have no idea what is going on anymore. I was wrong about Mac's role, and i was right to ignore my paranoia about Lopen. I have a lot of homework to do today, and i have no clue who to vote for. I'm fairly confident that the captain, assuming all these cancels have been one person, is a villager. I've seen and heard no evidence of any sentries or awakeners. Nor eliminators for that matter, but Drake says they are here.

I don't believe that Ecthelion would go so long without killing, especially since Len was in the Game. The games i have played with them, if one is an elim, they often make sure to kill the other.

I could see Drought, Arinian, and very maybe Ripple not killing just to mess with us.

Coop talked to me early on about Randuir maybe faking, and then Randuir died, and Drought. Coop! The entirety of my PM with him is him asking to look at certain things that Drought or Randuir did, and saying he finds them suspicious. With Randuir, it was his overblown speech at the very beginning, and with Drought, it was that Drought said Coop's play seemed normal from his past games! Coop claimed that this was his first game! But I just remembered this!

On 3/1/2018 at 3:09 PM, Orlok Tsubodai said:

AG4/AN1 - Finale: Legends

Player List
13. Mauve Crocodile - Droughtbringer
14. Melon Dingo - Ornstein
15. Mint Heron - Doc12/Arraenae - Kharsis
16. Onyx Flamingo - MonsterMetroid - Squawk
17. Opal Lion - Eternum
18. Oxblood Beagle - Steeldancer - Jai
19. Pearl Chameleon - Frozen Mint
20. Plum Rhinoceros - Coop772/BrightnessRadiant

Coop and Drought have played together! Admittedly, he was replaced by Brightness, but i don't know when. @BrightnessRadiant, @Coop772, When did you two switch in the AG?

I don't think I ever posted that game, and if I did it was just to say hi. I was completely unprepared for the amount of analysis, and the amount of time that would be required; so I dropped as soon as I could. And Joe, I said this was my first full game. Which it is.

I came in pretty early and Coop had only made a few posts so I guess he didn't consider that as his first game? Plus, seeing it was an anon game then they wouldn't have gotten to know each other's styles very well.

@Coop772 Did you forget about the AG when you said that, because I honestly wondered about that comment too since I knew it was you I pinch hit for?

Edit: ninja'd and nvm lol

Meh, doesn't mean he couldn't still be an elim for other reasons :P

I'm reading through stuff rn so I might be randomly commenting for a while lol

@A Joe in the Bush I like this post here ...it sounds very village minded in its explanations and theories. But it also reminded me that @Coop772 was defending Mac as if he had a role or something and he didn't? He was just a soldier. Coop, do you mind sharing with us why you trusted Mac so much? This is the post where you made it sound like it was very important to keep Mac alive. Also, you mentioned in your post previous to it, that you considered Mac 90% village. The only ones who are close to that positive of alignments are usually elims lol.

I said 90% because I couldn't be sure he wasn't an elim that was lying to me. I was trying to protect him because I suspected (he had roleclaimed) him to be village, and I didn't have a good read on anyone else w/ a role, so keeping a village alive would be super important

@Coop772

Okay, but if you're a villager than that makes Mac almost like bait for the elims because your post looked like Mac had an important role the way you worded it. 

Just role claiming doesn't mean he was being honest or even that he was telling the truth and could still have been an elim soldier. Your hard defence of him could be seen as a sign that you were an elim and knew Mac's alignment so it's easy to vouch for him and not look guilty later if he got lynched. Honestly, it's a mistake I made as a first time elim because I was too confident about people's alignments. Coop

Ninja'd by Joe...

@A Joe in the Bush darn lol hang on... This 

Edit: still won't work hmmmm

Edit #2: Now?

When links fail, use copy/paste! The vote tally in Coop's first post has been removed. I think this was what BR was referring to, from page 11 of the main thread. Also note that I am not currently voting on Drought.

"I can now confidently vouch for mac, I would say 90% sure he is village. I will vote Drought for 2 reasons: 1 b/c I don't want to die 2 several people have expressed suspicion for drought, and I am one of those. He has not, however, done anything about it, instead voting Shqueeves for reasons that seem kind of fishy to me and saying not much else w/ lots of words."

And this

"I do. I have been in deep PM conversation with him, and I do know more than most. Unfortunately, I am unsure if I should divulge more out in the open w/out his ok
I can say that lynching him would be a mistake"

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

I've seen and heard no evidence of any sentries or awakeners. Nor eliminators for that matter, but Drake says they are here.

Livinglegend was a sentry, and last cycle Shqueeves claimed to be in contact with an Awakener.

Well, crap. I understand your reasoning, but only in hindsight. I am not used to having this many people play, and in my mind every villager is an important one. Your reasoning is well founded, and I don;t blame you for suspecting me. However, I maintain that I am not an elim, and that voting on me just kills yet another villager. As of now, I am still voting for Drought b/c I have distrusted him for a while now, but I am definitely open to suggestions.

@Devotary of Spontaneity bless you xD

Edit: ninja'd by @Coop772 I can see how it would be an honest newbie mistake, but also a newbie elim mistake. I've only got a few minutes left before I gotta get ready for church. Hmmmmm I don't have very concrete suspicions on anyone right now so I'm looking for who I trust the least more or less. I do like how you have been trying to get some good analysis in and for a newbie elim that's much harder than a new villager. I appreciate your response so for now Coop Could you maybe be a little more specific with your reason for voting Drought? Helps everyone to get better reads.

I'll try to get on after church and vote again so not dying to filter.

2 hours ago, Coop772 said:

I don't think I ever posted that game, and if I did it was just to say hi. I was completely unprepared for the amount of analysis, and the amount of time that would be required; so I dropped as soon as I could. And Joe, I said this was my first full game. Which it is.

That is kinda what I was getting at, though.  You were inactive, and most people who end up going inactive tend to stay inactive/fairly low posts. 

Of course, this changes dependin on the player, but I had assumed from my last experience with you in the AG that you would be a lesser poster, and not post a lot. 

Beyond that you have also been online in the Discord, which automatically makes me think that they've played more games than what they really have.

Mainly because of how focused you have been on me, Coop focusing in on me makes it seem like you're targeting me for a specific reason, like a role you want to get rid of, or for something that I said you (and your potential) Elim team don't want brought back up.

3 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Also note that I am not currently voting on Drought.

"I can now confidently vouch for mac, I would say 90% sure he is village. I will vote Drought for 2 reasons:

I would recommend Greening out the name anyway. Also, if you are on desktop, there is a manual quote button.

See?

Vote Tally:

Ecthelion (2): Devotary, Arinian

Coop (1): Joe, Brightness, Droughtbringer

Drought (1): Coop, Shqueeves

Arinian (1): Joe

No Vote: @Bort, @BrightnessRadiant, @Ecthelion III, @MonsterMetroid,@RippleGylf

I am, once again, voting for Arinian. I keep waffling back and forth about him, he isn't a good bet for being an eliminator to me, but right now, he's my best bet. 

I have tentatively elim gut feelings about Devotary, Drought, coop, and Ripple.

I have no reads whatsoever on Shqueeves, Bort, and Ecthelion

I have tentative gut village feelings about monster.

I would only vouch for Brightness Radiant as being an actual Villager at this point. Either that or She and Coop are both elims.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Droughtbringer, who does raise a valid point.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush