Santa brought me...

Sol Invictus

I got a total of 23 books this year, 5 of which were the Alcatraz books (which I haven't read yet). I also got a stuffed Porg, which I have named Vasher and placed on top of my mass market paperbacks of WoK, WoR, and Warbreaker. 

IMG_20171227_104914.thumb.jpg.869db00235ec0bbfb9fb9b7e362adbb8.jpg

On 12/27/2017 at 5:24 PM, MasterJack said:

I got a one-year Adobe Photoshop Subscription :D and the Force Awakens: X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set :D

Thats an awesome game!  Just be warned, the battles can get rather lengthy.  Normally, mine run over 2 hours at a time.  They are very fun though.

Lets see, I got a Galaxy Tab S3, a and few more mugs (needed more).

Edited by mattig89ch
adding to my post

I got the PS4, the Lego Ninjago Movie Destiny's Bounty set, the Lego Adventure Time set, a bunch of Star Wars books, a couple of the Star Wars Epic Collection comics, about 8 games for the PS4, a Pop of the Blue Ranger from the Power Rangers movie and a bunch of movies and shows on DVD/Blu ray. Also have a few post Christmas 'get what you really wanted' sale items coming from Shout Factory which are The Transformers The Movie, Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers (I don't technically need it since it's included on the Season 3 set, I just want the shelf to look complete) and Power Rangers Seasons 4-7 mega set (Zeo-Lost Galaxy) leaving just the last five seasons Shout has the rights for.

Do have to do a couple returns/exchanges. The first is Lords of the Sith where I had bought it and didn't realize it was on my list. The other is that my mom got the Lego Dimensions Starter Pack for the PS4 when all I needed to upgrade was a used copy of the game itself that is sold for $5

Brand new Carhartt coat, which will be a lifesaver. I'm a Cleveland Cavs fan and my dad got me a piece of the court where we won our first championship, so that's a really cool memento. Last and my favorite gift I got was a signed first edition of my favorite book "Of Mice and Men". 

Edited by Kered

Well, not Santa but I did receive a Kindle Paperwhite that I really like. I love the backlight and there is a long list of indie authors I've been wanting to try, but regular screens hurt my eyes. I also really like how you can change the font size and look up words by tapping on it. I have really enjoyed the first author on my list, Phil Tucker. 

I think my new rule will be: if a book is over 1 thousand pages that I need to buy the kindle copy. It just cuts down on space on my shelf and saves my wrist from getting sore from holding up these behemoth books.

• Chaos locked this topic