[OB] Roshar Death Star

Gami

Okay, let me say I believe that chances of this happening is slim to none. But it’s pretty cool. 

What if Urithiru isn’t just a tower, but a giant barrel of some sort of “shardgun” that can fire into the Cosmere to other planets. 

I cant even jokingly back this up, but it’s so cool. 

Also: I’m almost positive Urithiru has a basement or sub levels.

Edited by Gami

17 minutes ago, Gami said:

Also: I’m almost positive Urithiru has a basement or sub levels.

Wasn't this where the library was? And I think Nohadon says he entered Urithiru through a tunnel in the mountains. That also suggests the presence of several lower levels to me.

I believe a Cosmere Death Star has been discussed somewhere before (might have been along with @Steeldancer and his Shardshovel) but it being Urithiru is something new. I guess they could use Urithiru to blast Braize apart, should it actually be a giant death cannon. It would probably bother Rayse a bit, but I doubt it would be that big of a game changer, unless it could fire across realms. 

• Greywatch changed the title to [OB] Roshar Death Star

Urithiru is essentially the Justice League HQ, except it's a giant machine fueled by the cadaver of a god and its operator fell asleep millennia ago. 

I would like to see Urithiru turn into a giant Gundam and basically turning the book series into Howl's Moving Castle II: The Cosmere Edition

Edited by Vissy

11 hours ago, Gami said:

a giant barrel of some sort of “shardgun” that can fire into the Cosmere to other planets.

Oh Oh! And the triple moon gravitational forces can be used to bend the trajectory of a hypothetical Shardbullet in order to reach other planet targets! :o

...or ...or ...Shardshuttles... in order to escape a dying ...Roshar! :o 

Edited by insert_anagram_here

• Chaos locked this topic