Mid-Range Game 26: Sands of Lossand

Jondesu

1 hour ago, Kynedath said:

Drought, Alv and maybe one other person for the elims. Drought, it seems like your excuse was made after the fact to try and hide your motivations. It is somewhat flimsy.

No, seriously, look back at the cycle. I seriously said

Well, this tie certaintly looks interesting. A budgie

Then I didn't come back at any point in the cycle to see anything. Sorry :(

7 minutes ago, Ornstein said:

Thy words Have influenced my hand! Arinian

Well, that's not the best idea to vote along with Ra's madness. Honestly I don't think that Alv elim so I don't see reasons why my vote should be placed on him and I already earlier stated on whom I probably will vote.

Well, someone should stop this stupidity. Nor I nor Alv elims(look below). So what happens right now really makes nothing good for village so Megasif.

The Black Sands will be composed of players who may have any of the above roles, and they will also have a kill, to be submitted via a group PM sent to their members.  This PM must not be used for any other purposes.  All Black Sands player will be considered to have taken an action against the target, regardless of who submits the order. They win if they outnumber the Kors. The Kors will win if the Black Sands are completely eliminated from the game. The Black Sands will have a doc in which to plan and communicate. 

Here look, if understand that part of rule right no matter who of elims submitted kill action Snoop will see every elim as targeting.

18 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

During his many years of life, Erdon had experienced constant daylight. Ever since Black Sands had come to Lossand, the city had twice experienced periods of total darkness. As the sky began to blacken for the third time, Erdon decided to observe the man who claimed to be the sun. Using a ridiculously heavy forty foot ladder to climb up to the top of his favorite building, he settled down to watch Ra and see if he went anywhere. Several hours passed without Ra doing anything suspicious.

And if I'm right Devotary in his RP implies that he spied on Alv and there was no actions submitted by Alv, so Alv can't be elim.

So lets just drop this stupid voting and start to seek for someone who really can be elim.

Edited by Arinian

Arin is correct, I did spy on Alv and did not observe him taking an action against me. Arin trying to save Alv at potentially the cost of his own life makes me think that neither Alv nor Arin are Black Sands. Megasif meanwhile, was the first one to go after Rand for voting on A Budgie, so I suspect Sif is village as well. I don't have any solid suspicions at this point, so I won't vote for anyone yet.

2 hours ago, Arinian said:

Well, someone should stop this stupidity. Nor I nor Alv elims(look below). So what happens right now really makes nothing good for village so Megasif.

Personally, I don't think you are an Elim either.  I've just been having fun with the whole Ra vs Apophis thing.

Steeldancer however is very much triggering my bells.

On 1/3/2018 at 2:37 PM, Steeldancer said:

alvron . I say we end this conflict of day and night and just live in eternal twilight. 

First he starts off today by bringing up the Ra vs Apophis debate making it bigger than just the fun I've been having the last few cycles.

4 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Here's a plan- why dont we tie vote them and have them BOTH die?

Then he 'suggests' that we both get lynched which means no real discussion this round.

4 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

*sigh* almighty save us all from this ridiculous lynch. 

And once the ball gets rolling, he tries to back away from it despite it being his idea in the first place.

38 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Personally, I don't think you are an Elim either.  I've just been having fun with the whole Ra vs Apophis thing.

Steeldancer however is very much triggering my bells.

First he starts off today by bringing up the Ra vs Apophis debate making it bigger than just the fun I've been having the last few cycles.

Then he 'suggests' that we both get lynched which means no real discussion this round.

And once the ball gets rolling, he tries to back away from it despite it being his idea in the first place.

I will note- I was suspicious of your thing during the last lynch. I get suspicious when people have too much fun, like when Stink won that one game by being ridiculous the entire time through- and destroyed us all. 
However, since Devotary says you didn't target anyone during the night, I will go alv . I'm inclined to believe his results.

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

I get suspicious when people have too much fun

Hungry bricks.  Flip-flap-flopping fish.  With no hat!  Skip and Dance.  Skip and Dance.  Buttons!

♪♫♪
Oh, he's Joxter the Mighty,
he's really tidy.
Everybody likes him
'cause he has a funny grin.
Joxter! He's Joxter the Mighty!
If you're in jeopardy,
don't call the cavalry.
There's a better remedy.
Although he doesn't work for free!
Righting wrongs and singing songs.
Being mighty all day long.
He’s Joxter, he’s Joxter the Mighty!
♪♫♪

Edited by Alvron

6 hours ago, Alvron said:

Steeldancer however is very much triggering my bells.

Vote Tally:
Rand (2): Kyne, Devotary, Steel
Ari (1): Alv, Legend
Alv (1): Road
Walin (1): Legend, Straw
Straw (1): Walin
Legend (1): Alv
Budgie (2): Drought, Mega, Rand
Drought (0): Steel

I doubt that elim  would put his teammate in danger of tie which leads to his death. Of course can be that Rand thought that he doomed afer Devotary's post and so said to his teammates to bandwagon him(or atleast someone to vote for him), but as I know elim usualy hesitate to vote on their teammates even in situations like that one.

Edited by Arinian

23 hours ago, Ornstein said:

Thy words Have influenced my hand! Arinian

On 03.01.2018 at 3:10 PM, Megasif said:

Apophis it shall be.

Guys even Alv confessed that he don't think that I elim, maybe you want to change your votes?

Maybe someone else wants to vote? It exactly time for that. @Roadwalker, @Steeldancer, @Devotary of Spontaneity, @Droughtbringer, @livinglegend.

Now that Ornstein has replied, Arinian is mostly safe but Alvron is now in danger of being lynched. @Kynedath, @Straw, would you like to take your votes off of Alvron? I also still believe that Steeldancer and Megasif are villagers, and I would like to see Straw's response before deciding whether to vote on him. I will vote on livinglegend for now.

13 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Now that Ornstein has replied, Arinian is mostly safe but Alvron is now in danger of being lynched. @Kynedath, @Straw, would you like to take your votes off of Alvron? I also still believe that Steeldancer and Megasif are villagers, and I would like to see Straw's response before deciding whether to vote on him. I will vote on livinglegend for now.

Yeah, okay. Alvron.

19 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

I will note- I was suspicious of your thing during the last lynch. I get suspicious when people have too much fun, like when Stink won that one game by being ridiculous the entire time through- and destroyed us all. 
However, since Devotary says you didn't target anyone during the night, I will go alv . I'm inclined to believe his results.

6 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Vote Tally:
Alv (2): Steel, Kyne, Straw
Ari (1): Alv, Mega, Ornstein
Mega )1): Ari
Steel (1): Alv
Straw (1): Ornstein
Legend (1): Devotary

Edit: Opps.  Added it up wrong

No everything was right, and better not tie so Megasif, Livinglegend.

4 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Well you can create tie between Straw and livinglegend, I think both of them can be elim...

Sounds like some fun.  Steel, Straw.

Just now, Roadwalker said:

How much time is there left in the cycle? I might try to get some analysis up...

About 2 and a half hours.