Long Game 3: Blackwater Village

Peng the Just

You assume I have a tab. Maw hasn't ever gotten a drink at the Lurcher's. He doesn't drink alcohol, it slows him down.

Can't you only Riot to whatever your own vote is? Or did Jason change that rule? If he didn't, then Vizinni must've Rioted a Smoked person.

Edit: Never mind, I just checked.

Edited by Mailliw73

IF it is the case that a Smoked person (not a Smoker - I'm not as interesting as that unfortunately) shows up at Smoked or something other than a regular villager then you can with confidence confirm my role.  But as I am unclear about this I'll leave you lot to figure out the finer details.  I would like to mention that to my knowledge I am not being Smoked.

As far as I know, in one of the previous two games Meta was asked the same question and said that they would show up as smoked.  I'm assuming Peng will do the same thing.

A smoked individual would show up as smoked

Well, dang. Not surprising that we didn't get a spiked I suppose, still :(

I would guess that Vizzini rioted Dane to vote for Mac. With Joe soothing Mac that would explain all the vote differences.

I DIDN'T GET SOOTHED Wooooo! : P ahem. It's a nice change, a pity that I was voting for the wrong person.

"Thank you for the help, last night." Gamut whispered to a shadow in the mists. "I knew I couldn't do this alone."

"Worry not, my friend," the shadow laughed. "For we are Ironborn. And What is dead may never die."

"What is dead may never die." Repeated Gamut. "Go get Selvar, let him know the Seeker has called another meeting. There is work to be done tonight."

"Aye. We'll make them Spiked pay the Iron Price." And with that, the figure leaped off into the mists, being pulled along invisible blue lines. Gamut still had a full night's work to do himself, and there were villagers to go save.

OOC: So, if I end up dying tonight, I want you all to fear not. Selvar has been Seeked and verified, and will be the messenger for the Seeker. But I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon. ;)

Also, I'm a little hurt nobody cracked my code! I spend all that hard time, and Maw quits halfway through. Unfair
. If I give you a hint will you keep trying to crack it?? :D

See the hero of ancient birth

On his arms he holds the earth

His thought is just not unkind

Harmony holds us all within his mind

I actually made a key last night because it seemed simple and no one else had done so, but didn't get around to translating it because I had stuff to do. I literally spent 10 minutes on the last line before realizing it was "within" and not "with in."

The Votes After the Night:                    The Votes Before the Night:

mac(4)-clan, meta, selvar                     Mac(3) - Selvar, Meta, Clan

wark(0)-vizzini, dane                             Wark(2) - Vizzini, Dane

vizzini(2)- maw, wark                             Vizzini(2) - Maw, Wark

meta(0)-mac                                         Meta(1) - Mac

clan(1)- alon                                         Clan(1) - Alon

I soothed Mac, who Voted Meta. Either Vizzini or Dane Rioted Clan into voting Wark,  and the Other was soothed by a second soother. This is the Only thing that makes sense. Meta or Selvar is another connector, because they're vote counted twice.

EDIT: Organized list Better

EDIT: No one was Rioted.

I was thinking that if Vizzini is a Rioter then the numbers make sense.  When Vizzini Riots he negates his own vote to change the vote of someone else.  In this case it would be that Vizzini Rioted Dane's vote and changed it to a vote for Mac.  This makes some sense in that Vizzini is protecting himself without changing the vote of someone that voted against him, which could have been rather clever if he wasn't ousting himself as the Rioter.  It could also be a role reversal where Dane changed Vizzini's vote but that makes less sense.

Gamma, you kind of threw Selvar under the bus there. If you're the lurcher, they'll kill him the night after you die. 

Was Meta Ok?? or will he be 'armless' till he heals?

He didn't throw anyone under the bus if I'm reading his RP stuff right. He makes it sound like we might have another Lurcher (Ironborn?). At least, that's how I'm reading it cause that would be awesome. 

At first, I thought it was just some neat RP stuff, but then Selvar said something about a mysterious stranger too, so I'm thinking I'm right. 

Gamut fell to his knees and screamed. "Why, Mists, have you forsaken me! Without the title, how can I claim myself Hero of (P)Ages?! What am I do to now?!"

And with that he depleted his reserves of Iron and went madly leaping off of buildings, and putting himself in equally dangerous/stupid scenarios.
"I just want to protect! I don't even need to like them, much."

​I would say something about my razor sharp wit, but I don't want to be responsible for all the lacerations I would cause when everyone cut themselves upon reading my words. ;)

(Thanks Chaos! And I can't wait to find out what other titles we get to claim now!)

Edited by Metacognition