[OB] TOMORROW!!!!!

bdoble97

1 hour ago, Toaster Retribution said:

I'm going to spend the school day waiting for all lessons to end, and then run to the local nerdstore like Amaram on free-Shardblade distribution day, buy the book, read on the bus, get off the bus, but candy, walk up to my house, go into my room and read. 

Alternatively I'll run to the local nerdstore duribg lunch break, but I'm not sure I'll have the time. Wish I was a Twinborn with Steelrunning and Pulsing powers.

I am going to go during lunch at school, then not pay attention the rest of the day. If the library comes through.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

I can't wait for tomorrow I just called my local Barnes and Nobles to see if they had it out already or if they're going to be open at midnight it was an extremely awkward phone conversation. The woman on the other line didn't seem to know what I was talking about at all hahaha I cannot wait for this book. I've been drawing nothing but Stormlight characters for the past 4 days

PTO scheduled . . Check.

Fridge stocked with appropriate bachelor food. (Frozen pizza, Skyline chili spaghetti, Stouffers lasagna) . . . Check.

Plenty of soda/coffee/Rockstar energy (my RL Stormlight) on hand. . . Check.

Wife has school studies/ shopping dates with her friends scheduled. . Check

Warbreaker/Wok/Wor/Edgedancer rereads completed . . . Check.

My mind is ready. My body is ready. I can do this.

Just now, The Invested Beard said:

Well I have some free time at work today. I think I'll hack into Amazon's time server and change today's date to the 14th. That way we get our kindle editions a day early.

You are a true hero, my friend.

18 minutes ago, Solant said:

PTO scheduled . . Check.

Fridge stocked with appropriate bachelor food. (Frozen pizza, Skyline chili spaghetti, Stouffers lasagna) . . . Check.

Plenty of soda/coffee/Rockstar energy (my RL Stormlight) on hand. . . Check.

Wife has school studies/ shopping dates with her friends scheduled. . Check

Warbreaker/Wok/Wor/Edgedancer rereads completed . . . Check.

My mind is ready. My body is ready. I can do this.

This is excellent. Can your wife call my wife and took my four daughters with them

4 hours ago, Stark said:

Well, I think this is my last post for a little while, I'm going to sign off for the next week or two.  I ordered through Weller's Books, and while they are awesome (and really, really pricey) and do their best to get the book to you on release day, well... I'm in Montreal.  Sending anything across the border on a deadline is an exercise in futility and frustration.  So I expect Oathbringer to arrive this week, but not tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm slightly behind on my re-read.  I'm 85% through WoR (Leaving me only Part V, the Avalanche) to complete, and Edgedancer.  I think I can finish WoR today, and Edgedancer tomorrow, just in case I am surprised by a timely delivery.

So, see you all in a week or two!  I'm out for now.

Yeah, I also got one from Weller's and I'm all the way here in the Philippines. But on the bright side. The ebook on Google Play just dropped. Now I can finally start reading. LOL.

Tonight I'm doing laundry, cooking for the whole week, replying to emails and messages to let everyone know i am alive, but they won't hear from me for the next couple of days.

On wendsday i have a deadline so I have to work late tomorrow, but I m skipping lunch to go to the bookstore and pick it up. 

I ve added up all the hours I could go without sleep for the rest of the week and decided I can survive with 3 hours of sleep per night, so I will have around 11 hours of added moments when i can read. If everything goes well, I might "get really sick" after the deadline so I can take a day off 

Of course, Oathbringer would come out the week before Thanksgiving break, when professors are cramming in assignments, and on a Tuesday, which is one of the days where I really can't skip any classes. Weirdly, I kind of wish the book was coming out next week, so that I'd have all of Thanksgiving break to read it...

That being said, I am 100% going to be at Books-a-million at opening and will cram in as much time as possible before classes start and although the good student in me will feel bad, there is no way I can be productive when there's a new Sanderson book sitting on my shelf ;)

Edited by Pammie