cool stuff

xilee

Hey, welcome to the Shard! Have an upvote and a spiked delicious cookie!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100726200146

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, the sudden urge to kill everyone, and the complete loss of control over your mind and body. The Dark Alley claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie.

Anyway, what do you want to talk about with Awakening?

Have you read any of Brandon's other books? If so, which ones?

39 minutes ago, xilee said:

ok so what would you do if you could Awaken things ?

If I could Awaken things, first I'd gain tons and ton as of Breath. Probably enough to get up to the Tenth Heightening, though if I'm being realistic, probably only to the Fifth or Sixth. I'd love to Awaken tons of little toy minions to do my bidding or maybe Awaken my clothing so it can protect me and fight for me and stuff.

Also, double posting is usually frowned upon on forums. In the future, I'd recommend that you just edit posts if you feel you need to add anything else.

Also, about the Dark Alley™ cookie thing, that's a joke about how we always greet newcomers to the forums with a hemalurgic cookie. Have you read the first Mistborn trilogy?