Would you rather...

Die and become a shade. At least I'd be able to run around and have fun turning all my friends into shades :P

If you could meet one of them in their respective universes, would you rather meet Kelsier or Adolin?

14 minutes ago, WhiteLeeopard said:

Kelsier. Not been a noble I should be safe, and it would be fascinating.

Would you rather live 100 years in Nalthis with the chance to become rich enough to buy Breath or 10 years as a high level Forger in Sel?

High level Forger all the way. I love the concept in The Emperor's Soul, or rewriting a past and really having to know an object/person.

Would rather  be in the chasms without Stormlight/Radiant powers, or the Forests of Hell without silver?

1 hour ago, ryshadium90 said:

High level Forger all the way. I love the concept in The Emperor's Soul, or rewriting a past and really having to know an object/person.

Would rather  be in the chasms without Stormlight/Radiant powers, or the Forests of Hell without silver?

In the Forests. Giant chasm creatures that could eat me aren't my thing (haven't read Shadows yet so I don't know exactly how dangerous Shades are)

Would you rather stub your toe and never have the pain end or get stabbed in the eyes with spikes (which could or could not kill you depending on if they're Hemalurgic so you have a 50/50 chance here)

1 minute ago, Draginon said:

In the Forests. Giant chasm creatures that could eat me aren't my thing (haven't read Shadows yet so I don't know exactly how dangerous Shades are)

Would you rather stub your toe and never have the pain end or get stabbed in the eyes with spikes (which could or could not kill you depending on if they're Hemalurgic so you have a 50/50 chance here)

Stub my toe. i can grit my teeth through it for the rest of my life. But I do art for work so uh I'll keep my eyes healthy thanks.

Would you rather go to a party with Kelsier and his squad or Bridge 4? 

1 hour ago, Penumbra said:

Stub my toe. i can grit my teeth through it for the rest of my life. But I do art for work so uh I'll keep my eyes healthy thanks.

Would you rather go to a party with Kelsier and his squad or Bridge 4? 

Kelsier and his squad they would be a barrel of laughs.

Would you rather be a Kandra with the blessing of presence or Tineye savant?

Edited by Nathrangking

3 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Kelsier and his squad they would be a barrel of laughs.

Would you rather be a Kandra with the blessing of presence or Tineye savant?

That's an easy one. If I were a Tineye savant, then eating cookies would be even more awesome. You just can never go wrong with cookies tasting more intense.

Would you rather life in a world without the works of Brandon Sanderson or in a world without any literary works but the ones written by Brandon Sanderson.

Ay, please don't hate, but probably a life without. Reason being because books do need a recharging period after bingeing them, I would miss the other series too, like Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson, and other non-series books that I really enjoy.

Would you rather be on the Dayside of Taldain without being able to slatrify or a one-armed Herdazian (not a Radiant)?

Lifeless, if my personal self gets to go to the Beyond. It'd be nice to know that my body is being used for useful things. BUT if becoming a lifeless means obliteration of self, or diminishing of self, I'd rather be a Shade. Even though my existence would be heck it would be better than obliteration.

WOOPS responded to the wrong one.

Non-magic Daysider. My existence would not be guaranteed to suck, which it likely would if I was a non-magic one armed man living on the Battleground of the entire freaking Cosmere.

Would you rather be the poor, unwilling sap that gets chosen as Odium's champion, or the poor, unwilling sap that gets chosen as Honor's champion?

Edited by The Technovore

On 8/28/2017 at 4:17 PM, The Technovore said:

Lifeless, if my personal self gets to go to the Beyond. It'd be nice to know that my body is being used for useful things. BUT if becoming a lifeless means obliteration of self, or diminishing of self, I'd rather be a Shade. Even though my existence would be heck it would be better than obliteration.

WOOPS responded to the wrong one.

Non-magic Daysider. My existence would not be guaranteed to suck, which it likely would if I was a non-magic one armed man living on the Battleground of the entire freaking Cosmere.

Would you rather be the poor, unwilling sap that gets chosen as Odium's champion, or the poor, unwilling sap that gets chosen as Honor's champion?

Poor unwilling sap that gets chosen as Odium's champion because everyone knows that bad guys get to have all of the fun.

Would you rather be stuck with Wayne in an infinite cadmium bubble or be forced to drink a vat of horneater lager?

Edited by Nathrangking

29 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Poor unwilling sap that gets chosen as Odium's champion because everyone knows that bad guys get to have all of the fun.

Would you rather be stuck with Wayne in an infinite cadmium or be forced to drink a vat of horneater lager?

I'll drink the lager. Both sounds like pretty fun experiences but the first one might stop being fun after an infinity.

Would you rather insult the Nightwatcher or the Stormfather? 

I'd rather insult the Stormfather. He can't do much else other than bring Highstorms, the Nightwatcher could make my life hell, on the contrary.

Would you rather live in Era 4 Scadrial or Silverlight?

Edited by Eternum

On 8/29/2017 at 9:30 AM, ryshadium90 said:

Probably the debate with Jasnah. Religion is one of those things that can easily go either way, and I feel like I could defend my beliefs.

Would you rather cook like Rock or spar like Sarene?

Spar like Sarene her skill level is enough to impress any who might need impressing.

Would you rather be a member of the ghostbloods or a thief in the luthadel underground?

33 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Would you rather be a member of the ghostbloods or a thief in the luthadel underground?

Well, seeing as I already am a thief in the Luthadel underground (OC backstory), I'd like to be a member of the Ghostbloods for a change. Understand their objectives, know their leaders, visit other Shardworlds for dubious purposes... it actually sounds quite fun to one such as I.

Would you rather be suffocated to death by the Deepness or crushed underfoot by a Thunderclast?

On 8/30/2017 at 7:02 PM, Firerust said:

Would you rather be suffocated to death by the Deepness or crushed underfoot by a Thunderclast?

Didn't the Deepness kill by starvation? But anyway, crushed by Thunderclast. I'll take an instant death to a drawn-out one any day.

Would you rather be assassinated by Szeth or become a Truthless just like him?

6 hours ago, Elenion said:

Didn't the Deepness kill by starvation? But anyway, crushed by Thunderclast. I'll take an instant death to a drawn-out one any day.

Would you rather be assassinated by Szeth or become a Truthless just like him?

Truthless like Szeth some life is better than none.

Would you rather be forced to teach Hoid's chasm fiends to dance and sing in line or be forced to plan every moment of your life like steris?

3 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Truthless like Szeth some life is better than none.

Would you rather be forced to teach Hoid's chasm fiends to dance and sing in line or be forced to plan every moment of your life like steris?

Teaching the chasm fiends sounds easier.

This will be out of left field: Would you rather have gas (farts and burps) for the rest of your life or have every moment be like a musical (think Once More with Feeling from Buffy or the musical episode from Once Upon a Time)?

• 1 month later...

Definitely have gas for the rest of my life. Think how I could ruin my friend's lives!

Would you rather chug a quart of Horneater Lager or eat a meal completely comprised of different parts of Chasmfiend?

(They say farts can be silent and deadly. That isn't me. My motto is "loud 'n proud")

Edited by Krypton Savant

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 9:58 AM, Aon Ati said:

Would you rather be forced to become a Hemelurgic construct or a Dakhor monk?

Can I use an atium Hemalurgic spike to steal Dakhor power from a monk, then use it on myself?

Would you rather have a receding hairline or a proceeding hairline (as in, it grows down your forehead and merges with your eyebrows as you get older)?

Edited by Unlicensed Hemalurgist

• 4 weeks later...