Sanderson is the answer to everything

10 hours ago, Flynn said:

Problem: Your friend offers you a cookie that your other friend tell you not to eat

Remember that there's always another secret! you analyze the cookie in detail and find out that your friends (both sanderfans) put a small metal spike in it to pull a prank. you remove it, then you enjoy the cookie.

Problem: it's bloody cold outside.

Remember the devices in BoM that kept them warm? Remember there are always ways to stay warm. If a coat isn't good enough to keep you warm, there are devices made to keep you warm. You can buy hand and feet warmers fairly cheap that stay warm up to 10 hours. Long enough to make it through the day anyway. 

Problem: I'm stuck at work for 4 more hours! T-T

Take some Cadmium to pass the time...

If you can't find any that works the way you want, hit yourself on the head with a Sanderson book, it will probably be big enough to knock you out for the rest of your shift ;) 

Problem: your kids don't want to drink their smoothies 

Problem: Your leg hair sheds like crazy (actual problem).

answer: pretend your an epic with the amazing power to lose leg hair. ( you can always shave your leg hair of if it bothers you)

problem: I can't get enough people to read Brandon so I have no one to talk to about his books.

That is a problem, and one I've experienced as well, but you've already solved your own problem. Your here at the shard. The greatest gathering of Sanderfans anywhere. We love talking about all things Brandon.  (I know it's not quite the same... T-T) 

Problem: Your bike is stuck in a tree...

26 minutes ago, Telmond said:

Just eat the pancakes plain with the knowledge that it will turn into stormlight and make you awesome like lift!!!!! ( chocolate also works)

Problem- that moment when your on the toilet with no toilet paper

Answer: Do like a poor dark eyed farmer, and use a super valuable painting instead.

Problem: Trouble focusing

On 19 January 2017 at 1:04 AM, Secrets said:

Answer: Do like a poor dark eyed farmer, and use a super valuable painting instead.

Problem: Trouble focusing

Snap into a zinc; zinc twinborn, Compound feruchemical mental speed 

Problem: i keep burning my mac 'n' cheese

8 hours ago, Elenion said:

Answer: Look at the bright side. At least it isn't one of Rock's 'specialties'.

Problem: Stuck in the friendzone.

Be like Kelsier. Just keep smiling, and never give up. I'm living proof that you can overcome the infamous friend zone. I married mine and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary Wednesday. It takes timing and confidence. You can do it! 

Problem: stuck going to a party I don't want to attend...

2 hours ago, DarkJester said:

Be like Kelsier. Just keep smiling, and never give up. I'm living proof that you can overcome the infamous friend zone. I married mine and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary Wednesday. It takes timing and confidence. You can do it! 

Problem: stuck going to a party I don't want to attend...

Answer: Tell them you're Wit and insult everyone.

Problem: I can't find any motivation to write that paper.

On 1/22/2017 at 4:00 PM, king of nowhere said:

Problem:  you can't think of any good problem

C'mon gon, I've got a cousin who's real good at coming up with problems,  real good ones,  like this: 

Problem: I'm my own grandpa...

So what your saying is that you married a widow that also had a daughter. Then your dad fell in love with said daughter, and decided to marry her, thus downgrading him to your son-in-law. Then again, you could say your step daughter upgraded to your mother. As if that wasn't confusing enough, you went on to have a baby, who became your father's brother-in-law. Of course that means that your son was also your uncle. Not one to be out done though, I assume your father and his wife also had a child, which you would then be the grandfather of. That aside, there is also the fact that you have married your own grandmother, since her daughter, is now your mother. All that being said... If your married to your own Grandma, then you would also be your own Grandpa...

So yeah... I can see where this is definitely a problem... Hmmmm... Folks. I don't really know that Brandon is the solution to this problem... Perhaps you should check with George R. R. Martin... This seems like it's more up his alley.

Anywho....

Problem: The neighborhood has been over run by can eating pigmy goats...

1 hour ago, DarkJester said:

Problem: The neighborhood has been over run by can eating pigmy goats...

Sounds like your neighborhood needs some Autonomy. Therefore, use the Bavadin approach to the problem and seal your borders.

Problem: Dung on your shoe (no, not Sadeas, actual dung).

• 3 weeks later...

If Shallan can trek across a barren wasteland with a bunch of slave masters, then you can handle living in a hotel.

Problem: Someone is holding a gun to your head and yelling at you to give him "all the magics"

Edited by The Technovore
Editing for autocorrect screw-ups

• Chaos locked this topic