Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

19 hours ago, bleeder said:

I support this fully. 

General costume concept: take Zelda from Twilight Princess and recast her into Link's role. So, tunic, shield, Master Sword in a different color scheme. Instead of the hat she's wearing her crown. Self-rescuing princess ahoy!

17 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

So....you're saying I should go out and get an emergency significant other...?

Nah, he's saying that you need to reprogram the potential significant other to already like you.

Note: this only works on computer-based lifeforms.

3 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

Nah, he's saying that you need to reprogram the potential significant other to already like you.

Note: this only works on computer-based lifeforms.

Any advice for carbon-based ones? 

Particularly, how to initiate the Coming Out program without accidentally installing Awkwardness 10.0? 

22 hours ago, Mestiv said:

Well, I wanna know who will they choose for L. And I agree that a movie is risky choice,  a series would be better. 

Ya know... given the pop culture depiction of Florida as having lots of mosquittos, I can't help but think of this as some form of protection racket :P

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Particularly, how to initiate the Coming Out program without accidentally installing Awkwardness 10.0? 

Be chill about it! Be casual. Most importantly, keep us posted.

If you need more advice there's always that Discord server; I'm sure they'd be willing to give you some solid advice. Speaking of, I'm a mod there :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Quiver said:

Ya know... given the pop culture depiction of Florida as having lots of mosquittos, I can't help but think of this as some form of protection racket :P

Oh, it's not overblown at all. If you have a puddle of standing water anywhere, it's virtually guaranteed that there will be mosquitos spawning from it before long. I've seen swarms of them you wouldn't believe, but they're also just almost never absent. We usually don't get a good freeze either, so they don't get killed off in the winter.

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Oh, it's not overblown at all. If you have a puddle of standing water anywhere, it's virtually guaranteed that there will be mosquitos spawning from it before long. I've seen swarms of them you wouldn't believe, but they're also just almost never absent. We usually don't get a good freeze either, so they don't get killed off in the winter.

And that is why people joke about Florida's state bird being the mosquito.

10 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Unfortunately, I think you have Awkwardness 10.0 all ready installed in your firmware, so there's no getting rid of that.

But you might be able to overload it. I suggest stealing their car.

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

Common, I should think. We don't have many mammoth ones over here. It's rather a good thing; as it is they're rather a pest and eat birds...

You live in WA I presume, I hear there are some mammoths in the rural areas.

How long had your friend been in australia?