In Soviet Roshar...

Paranoid King

In Soviet Roshar, the king imprisons your best friends parents so that they cannot compete with his favored noble in business and allows them to die in the gulag.

Oh, wait. 

I don't think I'm very good at this game.  And that reads a lot darker than everything else.

Let's try again.  In Soviet Roshar, stick Soulcasts you!

And Dalinar's army wears Red!  Rubies and Garnets are the most valuable gems! The only state approved Radiants are Dustbringers and Lightweavers, and the Everstorm is the only true storm!

1 hour ago, Stark said:

And Dalinar's army wears Red!

You monster, it's like you want them to all get killed off by the Chasmfiend/Voidbringer/Unmade Of The Week!

- In Soviet Roshar, Shardplate wears you for protection.

- In Soviet Roshar, you spy on the Sleepless.

- In Soviet Roshar, you insult Wit. And then the next day you realize that he secretly Awakened your pants with the Command 'Fall off in public'. Oops.

1 hour ago, Weltall said:

You monster, it's like you want them to all get killed off by the Chasmfiend/Voidbringer/Unmade Of The Week!

You mean like what happened at the Tower?

Besides, I said they wear red, making them the Red Army.  Not that they all become Redshirts.  I may be a monster, but I'm not so cruel as to remove all hope of survival from them.  No matter how many hopeless plateaus they get stuck on, there is always that lone bridge team there to save them at the last minute.  And fully develop and synthesize an anti-venom for those bitten by the Wit within the hour provided by each episode.

• 4 weeks later...

In Soviet Roshar, all the knights radiant find computers and get together online, talking about their favorite 17th Sharders (I'm totally one of them. The Sharders, or course. Not the Radiants. But in Soviet Roshar, perhaps I am a radiant, talking about...myself? Wait. Never mind. This is getting too meta).

Edited by theRoyalDingus

On 4/9/2018 at 3:54 AM, The Thinking Herald said:

Redacted cause I think it's a spoiler.

In soviet Roshar, Oathbringer spoils you!

That's a spoiler, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

In soviet Roshar, Radiants roleplay you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Soviet Roshar, people make fun of the Soviet Union by saying: "In Soviet Roshar, people make fun of the Soviet Union by saying: "In Soviet Roshar, people make fun of the Soviet Union by saying: "In Soviet Roshar, people make fun of the Soviet Union by saying: "In Soviet Roshar, people make fun of the Soviet Union by saying: "In Soviet Roshar, people make fun of the Soviet Union by saying: "In Soviet Roshar, people make fun of the Soviet Union by saying...