Long Game 26: Cognitive Dissonance

Nyali

20 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Woah. Don't we need 3 votes to lynch somebody?

Yes. To clarify - Bugsy was correctly lynched. There were at least three votes on Bugsy after factoring in abilities.

I have a Noble Feast Item that can do that. Unfortunately, I need to get 5 TV more of items to finish one of my goals. And I've been crippled, which basically has cut my income in half :/. So I can't really do much to help people unless they 1) Have valuable items or 2) can cure being crippled. Blame Wonko, since I would have finished that goal last turn if it wasn't for him attacking me.

Edit: I might add that this is kind of a bad solution, since it involves me worldhopping this cycle, giving you the item next cycle, and then you could  use it on Night 7.

Edited by Araris Valerian

Araris, I have a fairly valuable item I would be willing to give you. Would that mend the issues between us?

I'm sorry to have attacked you, but I've got to kill a couple of people for one of my goals. You were the person on my world I had the least ties to. (I am now 0 for 3 on that, by the way. I'm a terrible murderer.)

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I have a Noble Feast Item that can do that. Unfortunately, I need to get 5 TV more of items to finish one of my goals. And I've been crippled, which basically has cut my income in half :/. So I can't really do much to help people unless they 1) Have valuable items or 2) can cure being crippled. Blame Wonko, since I would have finished that goal last turn if it wasn't for him attacking me.

Edit: I might add that this is kind of a bad solution, since it involves me worldhopping this cycle, giving you the item next cycle, and then you could  use it on Night 7.

What does 5 TV mean? Also I would tend to agree, but at the moment I have no other solutions other then having 1 less action every night for the rest of the game... I might be able to help you achieve you're goal if you're willing to do that.

TV is the trade value of an item. For most people it shouldn't be a big deal, but I need 30 total for all my items. If you have any items that sound like they might be worth a lot, I'd be willing to trade with you. I just discovered that there is a unique item on the ground on my world, so hopefully I can get that and meet my goal, and then help you.

I've got a couple of items which might have high trade value, I just don't know what there trade value is so I can't say for certain. Also, apparently the sickness might get worse and start taking investiture/killing me if it isn't resolved soon, so I'd be greatly obliged if you helped.

Anyone willing to lay claim to this assault?

Edited by Dalinar Kholin
Addition and didn't want to unnecessarily add another post.

Day 6

(Thank you to Elbereth for writing this Writeup)

Gladium Paleas had been there when Bugsy died, when they strung him up and hung him from a blackwood gallows in what they called ‘justice’. He’d been there when everyone separated again, drifting apart to pursue their own goals again, to find someplace to spend the night in safety, if such a thing existed.

His particular spot that he’d found wasn’t in any world, but just a little pocket of the Cognitive Realm that liked forming itself into a cavern. No one had ever found him there. No one dreamed that the Cognitive Realm had such places.

He’d been there that night, with a tiny fire to warm his bones, holding the pale sword that had given him his name.

He wasn’t there the next morning.

An army was gathered before Elantris’ walls. Shields and armor clanked, swords glinting in the morning sunlight.

There was a frozen instant of silence, when the soldiers were all perfectly lined up, a picture from a painting or the chart on a general’s table where every soldier was a mere fraction of a dot.

Then the army exploded with a roar, charging towards Elantris in a massive fury, all of one mind, one action: charge.

Elantris fought back, of course. The best Elantrians were away dealing with whatever was happening with the Cognitive Knot, but there were still plenty left, and every Elantrian can make fire.

The army withered under the blasts of Aon Ehe, flaming and dying by the dozens. But despite that, they managed to reach the walls, and even as they died they brought a battering ram to bear, slamming into the gates once, twice, thrice.

When the third boom faded, there was relative silence. Bodies littered the wall, and a few still screamed here and there. The army was dead or fled back to their grounds, within a minute of their charge.

But where the army lay fallen, there was a great dent in the gate of Elantris, nearly piercing through the thick wood into Elantris itself. Elantris had been weakened, for the first time in centuries. And the army had not been defeated.

Straw was killed!

Elantris was attacked!

1 Independent has completed their goals!

Day 6 has begun and will last 45.7 hours.

ora_1475805600.png

Player List

Magestar (Magestar)

The Healer (Doctor12)

Daniyah (Daniyah)

Lorien the Rithmatist (Conquestor)

Stick (I_am_a_Stick)

Jonly the Terrisman (The Only Joe)

NeLaar (Arraenae)

Spike (Paranoid King)

Ryth (Silverblade5)

Riza (Frozen Mint)

Ecthelion (Ecthelion III)

Kyla (Little Wilson)

The Young Bard (The Young Bard)

Ashton & Ashlyn (Burnt Spaghetti)

Brandon Sanderson (Darkness Ascendant)

Aralis (Araris Valerian)

Dr. Idem Occulta (Wonko the Sane)

Kelen Taldar (AliasSheep)

Gladium Paleas (Straw)

Victor (Amanuensis)

Bugsy (Bugsy6912)

Locke (OrlokTsubodai)

Dowanx (Dowanx)

Tom (Sart)

Kaloo (TheMightyLopen)

Unknown (Mark IV)

mmhmmnmhmm (LivingLegend)

Cy Lon (Clanky)

Emrys Morge (Bridge Boy)

Reginald Canuck (Dalinar Kholin)

Orik Ironfist (Haelbarde)

Lily (Luckat)

Odin (Stink)

Edited by Nyali

PSA: A thief on Roshar last cycle stole a gun from me - the gun is a one use kill item. 

Edit: And anyone have any idea about attacks on locations?

Edit 2: Don't suppose anyone anyone would care to come to Taldain so I can either interview them or collaborate with them?

Edited by Haelbarde