Bard (0): Lopen[1]

Conq (2): Bard[1], Bard[3], Lopen[3]

Elodin (0): Joe[2]

Bugsy (1): Zas[1]

Cloud (0): Bard[2]

McKeedee (0): Joe[3], Sart[1]

Amanuesis (1): Joe[4], Sart[2]

SilverDragon (0): Lopen[2]

The cycle is ending soon, but I'm the only one who's bloody on! In addition, no other votes have been cast. Conquestor has said he's busy in an unrelated PM to Joe. Thus, the argument of him being a Traitor only in his doc doesn't seem very likely to me. The cycle is ending soon, but no one seems to care. It's frustrating. I would rather not lynch a player for doing nothing, so I'm removing my vote on McKeedee (I'm still suspicious of you, but this is more important) and putting it on Amanuesis. Sorry, but I don't believe in Day 1 lynches, especially on this flimsy of evidence.

Edited by Sart

Sorry I haven't talked yet, I have had church and friends over. I have been able to check the forum for a few minutes so and so, but have not stayed on long enough to post anything yet.

I haven't read the entire forum yet, but have seen the votes on me, so, please don't kill me. I have started with an item and sorry Aman , but I want to save my own skin.

Edit : Ninja'd!

Edited by Conquestor

Hm. At this point Amanuensis is getting lynched. And he hasn't even been online. This will be a boring Writeup to do. Ah well. Conq has posted at least. When does the cycle end?

EDIT: Bugsy, sart, Lopen Zas, conq and Joe are online at rollover.

Edited by The Only Joe

Cycle 2

The Silver was cold and wet against his bare toes. The chill had traveled from his toes all the way up to his knees, where it had met the chill caused by the dew ridden grass beneath his back. Innocent didn’t care to remember how long he’d been laying here, right where he’d helped throw Kelen to his death. He’d stayed there afterward, watched Kelen’s Shade throughout the night. At some point he must have fallen asleep.

He could still see Kelen when he woke up. Crouching across the ring, glaring at him with hatred in his red eyes. The four Shades that killed him had calmed down and left, but he had stayed to watch his murderer. Stayed to condemn the man who was already condemning himself.

“Hell take my soul.” Innocent muttered to himself, wondering if Kelen could hear him. He used his elbows to push himself upwards, so that he could face Kelen.

“My father would be so disappointed in me, you know? He wanted me to be someone of good-repute. A merchant, or a tailor, or, i dunno, something.” He waved vaguely, trying to get his point across. “He named me Innocent because that’s what he wanted me to be. Innocent, when he wasn’t. My family can trace it’s roots back to the olden days, before these damned forests were even discovered. And guess what?” He waited, but Kelen didn’t ask. “Every one of them was a criminal. My father wanted me to break the cycle.”

He pulled his feet back from the ring, and crouched down, matching Kelen’s pose. “I was poor, and Montgomery took me in, taught me how to survive in this dark world. Taught me to steal and kill, rob and burn, pillage and hide. But he also taught me to be honorable, and to not betray a trust. And I never did. Until two nights ago.”

He raised his hands, remembering exactly what Jack’s blood looked like on them. “It took them two whole weeks to convince me that he needed to die. And I still regret it. I never should have helped them. Now, I’ve killed him, and I’ve killed you. I don’t know what to do.”

He leaned backwards, falling back to the ground with his arms splayed out to either side. “I don’t know what to do Kelen.”

The wet grass made squishing noises as it was stepped on. Innocent didn’t bother to look in the direction of the sound. Why bother? It didn’t matter. A man appeared above him, and tapped him in the side with his boot. Joseph said some things, but Innocent didn’t listen to them.

There were more footsteps, and more figures appeared around him. Sam and Zas grabbed his shoulders and stood him up, saying more things. Innocent didn’t care. When Lorien arrived, and tried to slap life into him, he ignored them. Finally, they gave up in disgust, and he was shoved backwards.

His bare feet went cold again, as they brushed against the cold Silver. But they were warm when compared to Kelen’s grasp. For the first time in nearly two weeks, Innocent smiled, because finally, things felt right.

----------------------------------------------------------

Exisa smiled as he walked. The Safehouse was far behind him, it’s shades and murderers far away from him. None of them would find the tunnel he had dug to escape, he was sure. So he was safe. Feruchemy really made tunneling easy.

He wished he could go faster, Tap steel and by leagues away by daybreak. But it was still night time, so he couldn’t. He walked as quickly as he dared though. His feet crunching the leaves and branches underfoot were the only noises he heard. The Forests of Hell were so much quieter than those of Scadrial.

“Too Quiet”

Exisa nodded along. It was suspiciously quiet. Wait, what? He pivoted on one foot, lashing out with a pewter enhanced blow, but hit nothing. No one was there. Who had spoken?

“Tsk, tsk. Always too slow Brother.”

Exisa felt his blood run cold as he recognized the voice. He slowly turned around to see his twin brother, Seixa.

“Miss me?” Seixa spread his arms out wide, as if offering a hug.

Exisa flared steel and throw coins at him. Seixa twirled to the side, dodging them completely. Exisa grabbed a full vial off his belt, ripped out the cork and downed the whole thing. He flared pewter, steel, tin and Copper. He dipped his hands into his pockets, sliding metalminds onto his fingers. He tapped steel, pewter, tin and bronze.

Seixa grinned at him. “Catch me if you can slowpoke”

Seixa took of like a bullet, and Exisa was right behind him, tapping steel and flaring pewter. Storing Iron and tapping Zinc. The trees blurred by as he raced after his brother. Blacks and greens and browns and reds blurring by.

Reds?

“There are three simple rules to follow if you want to survive the Forests of Hell Brother. Don’t kindle flame, don’t shed the blood of another,” Exisa slowed down and he realized what his twin had done. “And don’t, run, AT NIGHT!” The forest was red with shades surrounding him. Seixa cackled as Exisa stopped burning, tapping and storing, and slowly pivoted, trying to find a way out. There was none. Nor did he have any Silver, but, did they know that?

As the Shades got closer, he grabbed his jacket and ripped off completely, revealing dozens of spikes piercing his flesh. The Shades shied back from the metal. “Ha! Can’t touch this!”

“Oh please. You’re not stupid Exisa. Even I can admit that.” Seixa floated around him in a quick circle. “Silver isn’t allomantic. If any of those were silver, you’d be dead.” The Shades all perked up, and began to tighten their circle again. “Get him boys.”

Exisa screamed as the Shades covered hum, buried him in darkness. He screamed as his flesh fell apart to ash, the Spikes falling to the ground.

“Tsk, tsk, if only you weren’t so proficient at Hemalurgy. Goodbye brother.”

Amanuensis was lynched! He was a Mutineer!
phattemer was killed! He was a Crewmember!

Vote Tally:
Conquestor(1): The Young Bard
zas678(1): Bugsy6912
Amanuensis(4): Conquestor, zas678, The Only Joe, Sart

Edited by Alvron

o.O Um... Well, I was just about to come in here and be irritated at a last minute bandwagon on someone who hasn't even logged on in a couple of days, but... I guess not. Excellent!

Family are just leaving now, so I'll be able to get some actual thoughts down in a few minutes.

Oh... I thought rollover was a couple hours late. Sorry. I only just woke up.

Personally, I'm suspicious of Zas at this point. He bandwagoned on to Aman at the last minute, perhaps as an attempt to soft-clear himself? He says it was to gain information, even though Aman has been completely inactive since the game began. So, Zas, I'd like to hear from you about that.

I'm not entirely sure what happened in the last few hour of the cycle because I was gone, so could someone give me a summary of what happened during that time? From the posts I guessed that people bandwagoned onto Aman at the last moment, but who did it and why?

I didn't get around to sending my item (I thought I'd be on before rollover), nor did I receive one.

• Master Elodin: Xailen Dava
  • TheOnlyJoe: Joseph                                     C1 (claimed no item) I
  • phattemer: ExisaCrewmember
  • Mailliw: Ialim                                                 C1 (claimed no item)
  • Cloudjumper: Lark                                        C1 (claimed no item)
  • Conquestor: Lorien
  • winter devotion: Kae and Cleo                             I
  • TheMarvelousLopen: Lopen                         C1 (assuming winter confirms) I
  • Elbereth: Crepuscula                                    C1
  • Sart: Sam Trudite
  • Mckeedee123: Mekel Moss
  • TheYoungBard: Yon                                   C1 (missed rollover) I
  • Zas678: Zas                                                 C1 (claimed no item)
  • Deathclutch19: Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein I
  • Bugsy6912: Beckett                                      C1 (assuming DC confirms)
  • TheSilverDragon: Peter
  • Amanuensis: InnocentMutineer

Key:

C1 = passed an item, couldn't have committed the kill

C1 = didn't pass an item, could have committed the kill

I = Has an item this current cycle

Anyone in future turns who is confirmed to have an item the previous turn but didn't pass it will be bolded. Currently, that's me.

Can anyone else who passed or recieved an item speak up, please? Even if you didn't, that still helps fill in the chart.

Remember, being cleared one night doesn't necessarily make you not an eliminator. It just means that you didn't perform the kill that night. However, tonight, we know for certain that at least some players have items, and have no reason not to pass them on, which will be more telling.

Anyway, I can confirm I will be passing tonight. I sent my orders in now.

Okay, I'm here. And finally taking the time away from my book to post. :P Good thing this is the last of the series. Reading these has not been good for my activity levels...

Looking at last cycle: Four people voted on Aman - Joe, Sart, Zas, Con.

I do not consider Joe cleared of being an eliminator. Poking an inactive teammate is a perfectly valid tactic, and he couldn't very well retract after people started piling on without looking very suspicious when Aman died (since by the time he posted again there'd already been two more votes on Aman).

I do consider Sart and Zas fairly cleared. The votes were within three minutes of each other, so Zas would have had to be very gutsy indeed to bus a teammate so immediately. Particularly when putting another vote on someone else could have tied it or gotten Aman completely out of the lynch, potentially.

Conq is interesting. I also consider him soft cleared, but there is the possibility that he is also an eliminator. I doubt it, but if so, that would provide a reason for the eliminators to bus Aman - better an active eliminator than an inactive. That's the only way Sart/Zas could be eliminators.

I will also note that there are no protection roles in this game. That means we know with some certainty where the next kills will go. Unfortunately.

Oh... I thought rollover was a couple hours late. Sorry. I only just woke up.

Personally, I'm suspicious of Zas at this point. He bandwagoned on to Aman at the last minute, perhaps as an attempt to soft-clear himself? He says it was to gain information, even though Aman has been completely inactive since the game began. So, Zas, I'd like to hear from you about that.

Seriously? You suspect Zas for lynching an eliminator. He didn't just hop onto a lynch that was already set in stone: he broke the tie. Bard. Zas and Sart are currently the most cleared players in the game, in my opinion. Trying to make us distrust them is the first thing an eliminator would do.

I'm not entirely sure what happened in the last few hour of the cycle because I was gone, so could someone give me a summary of what happened during that time? From the posts I guessed that people bandwagoned onto Aman at the last moment, but who did it and why?

Well... you could just go back and read it yourself, you know...

Okay, I'm here. And finally taking the time away from my book to post. :P Good thing this is the last of the series. Reading these has not been good for my activity levels...

Looking at last cycle: Four people voted on Aman - Joe, Sart, Zas, Con.

I do not consider Joe cleared of being an eliminator. Poking an inactive teammate is a perfectly valid tactic, and he couldn't very well retract after people started piling on without looking very suspicious when Aman died (since by the time he posted again there'd already been two more votes on Aman).

I do consider Sart and Zas fairly cleared. The votes were within three minutes of each other, so Zas would have had to be very gutsy indeed to bus a teammate so immediately. Particularly when putting another vote on someone else could have tied it or gotten Aman completely out of the lynch, potentially.

Conq is interesting. I also consider him soft cleared, but there is the possibility that he is also an eliminator. I doubt it, but if so, that would provide a reason for the eliminators to bus Aman - better an active eliminator than an inactive. That's the only way Sart/Zas could be eliminators.

I will also note that there are no protection roles in this game. That means we know with some certainty where the next kills will go. Unfortunately.

Seriously? You suspect Zas for lynching an eliminator. He didn't just hop onto a lynch that was already set in stone: he broke the tie. Bard. Zas and Sart are currently the most cleared players in the game, in my opinion. Trying to make us distrust them is the first thing an eliminator would do.

Well... you could just go back and read it yourself, you know...

Ohhh. Sorry about that. When I tried to access it before an error message popped up, so I couldn't see it.

Didn't Conq break the tie? Zas didn't actually need to vote for Aman to lynch him but he did anyway. So, I could easily see that as a bandwagon.

EDIT: Ugh, this is what happens when I try and do everything from memory. I got confused between Zas and Conq. Sorry about that. Conq, why did you bandwagon? Was it needed? The tie would have killed you, and then Zas broke the tie in your favour. (BTW, sorry Zas.)

EDIT II: Fixing up obscure wording.

Edited by The Young Bard

>> I never read edits... Downside to being on as soon as I see that someone's posted is that I never see the edits.

Bard, although that vote will go back on if I don't find anything else more suspicious, because while that was a nice explanation the fact remains that you're voting on someone I consider at least soft-cleared. I'm still watching you.

Who are you passing your item to, by the way? That's kind of an important part of announcing that you're passing one. Speaking of which, I gave my item to Lopen and received no items.

The problem with doing things this way is that the people who don't have items are always going to be shifting, and it's very easy for the eliminators to slip through the cracks. We need a circle of passing items, not a line. Right now, five people claim to have items. I propose that those five people pass their items to the next person in the list who has an item. (Joe to Winter, Winter to Lopen, etc., then DC to Joe.) Hopefully we can add a few more people with items, so that we have a fairly solid group of people who can't have made the kill. Five is a bit small for my liking.