Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

"AAAAAHHH!" screams Mistrunner, realizing that everything has happened since she took her few days' hiatus.

I'm going to be working on Lizzie's first post. Anyone willing to let her sit with them?

I could make another character? :ph34r:

If it's all right, I think I'll have her do that. :)

Yes. Annoy Gregory. He'd hate that. Which means it would be incredibly entertaining.

My 6th Year character:

Name: Angus McWallace

Blood Status: Scottish Pureblood

House: Gryffindor?

Other: Plays the bagpipes. 

And yes, I am mocking the hell out of the Scottish stereotypes. So sue me.

I'm also thinking of RP'ing a part-leprechaun. I think I might be catching the Voidus disease...

Edited by The Young Bard

@Elodin, only just caught up but wouldn't an EMP pulse destroy all of Eleanors technology as well? :P

Yes. Annoy Gregory. He'd hate that. Which means it would be incredibly entertaining.

My 6th Year character:

Name: Agnes McWallace

Blood Status: Scottish Pureblood

House: Gryffindor?

Other: Plays the bagpipes. 

And yes, I am mocking the hell out of the Scottish stereotypes. So sue me.

I'm also thinking of RP'ing a part-leprechaun. I think I might be catching the Voidus disease...

The Voidus disease is an awesome disease. It's like having your tonsils out except instead of eating ice-cream you eat cookies and instead of not talking you have to not anything because you're too busy making character profiles. :P

Edited by Voidus

@Voidus

1. It's directed

2. Her tech is shielded

She really likes being a billionaire psuedowizard.

@Mistrunner

If she's gonna be in here, are we making a Harry Potter-esque trio? Also, it would be nice if she were mildly suspicious of Eleanor.

Edited by Master Elodin

If she's gonna be in here, are we making a Harry Potter-esque trio? Also, it would be nice if she were mildly suspicious of Eleanor.

And does that make Gregory the Draco Malfoy of the story? Should I make a scene?

Edited by The Young Bard

"AAAAAHHH!" screams Mistrunner, realizing that everything has happened since she took her few days' hiatus.

I'm going to be working on Lizzie's first post. Anyone willing to let her sit with them?

I'll meet up with you.

Edit: I can meet up Lorelei and Lizzie.

Edited by Curious Anamaximder

I figured it's time to give more info about Victor, something about looks, interests etc.

Name: Victor Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Year: 5th

Nationality: Polish

Blood status: Halfblood, mother is a witch

House: Unknown yet

Wand: 9½" oak with a hair from Leshy's beard (what's a Leshy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leshy )

Physique: Black hair, not too long, and not too short, just enough to ruffle them a bit. Green eyes, first signs of stubble on his face, but he took his father's advice and shaves it to not look silly. He's not too thin, but not well build either, just a typical, healthy teenager.

Cat: Mefistofeles - a black cat with yellow eyes (no particular race). Likes to stay close to Victor, favourite method of transportation is his shoulders. Mefistofeles is rather small for a male cat, so it's not hard for him to sit there comfortably. Victor calls him also Mefisto or Mef.

Edited by Mestiv

Does anyone have characters that still need to get on the train? Or can I write it leaving the station now?

Lizzie's still on the platform, but I'm working on her post now. It should be up very shortly.

Edit:

@Mistrunner

I'm definitely okay with this, and sure. :P

Edit edit: And it's up!

Edited by Mistrunner

Does anyone have characters that still need to get on the train? Or can I write it leaving the station now?

I'll write Angus McWallace in now. If I do my half-leprechaun, I'll write it as a partial-flashback sometime before the Sorting Hat Ceremony, or else I won't bother.

Also, Mist, I'm in the carriage too. I made a post about it here. (I'm not meaning to pick on you or anything. I'm just clarifying.)

Looking through characters - Hufflepuff really isn't feeling the love at the moment. I might make my half-leprechaun a Hufflepuff (if that isn't too species-ist).

EDIT: Nashan and Voidus, that was your compartment. I can move out again to move into a compartment with my 'friends' (NPC's at this stage) if Michael and Paloma want to move in.

Edited by The Young Bard

My character needs to meet someone who isn't an NPC, but are the cars divided by years? I wasn't sure.

If you want to meet up, have your character in the compartment next to or across from the one everyone seems to be currently at, offering Micheal and Paloma a place to sit.