Mistborn: Secret History novella out tonight

masaru

Friggin' iBooks has it and Amazon is making me wait until the 30th? I am seriously considering doing something I thought I would never do... buy an Apple product.

What the rusts Amazon? RUST AND RUIN ARGHH!

I'm pretty sure you could turn to other non Amazon distributors before Apple ;)

It is on Google Play!

Free yourself from Amazon's terribleness!

(Jk. I just... Don't have a high opinion of Amazon on then leaking Secret History's existence twice and then they don't even post it in a timely manner. Screw you Amazon.)

Friggin' iBooks has it and Amazon is making me wait until the 30th? I am seriously considering doing something I thought I would never do... buy an Apple product.

What the rusts Amazon? RUST AND RUIN ARGHH!

I bought it on iBooks; it took me like 5 minutes to murder the drm and upload it as a pdf to my kindle.

This is an automated message, as ParadoxSpren cannot physically respond at this moment. It appears someone has broken his Nahel Bond *currently sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth, mumbling over and over 'Bands of Mourning'/Mistborn: Secret History' over and over, waiting for the UK release* 

I preordered the moment I learned about it but mistborn secrets is shown to be released at 30th January in Amazon

I did the same, what I don't understand is the change of date, why do that? Really we have to wait until 30th? I've been thinking about cancel my order and buy the ebook on smashwords....

Well, Brandon has let the cat out of the bag, so I will let this topic stay up. Sorry for those who noticed this. Brandon wanted this a secret so we have been hiding some topics in the past 24 hours that noticed it was on Amazon.

I didn't even notice that, but I did find it odd that Brandon was talking about it on Reddit and no one had said anything here. Of course, the insiders knew about it before everyone else.

• Chaos locked this topic