Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

WHWIWG (What Happened While I Was Gone?). That was a lot of replies...I'm fine with taking on older characters in addition to my own, I just want to make sure that I can find a place for mine. I can handle quite a few at a time (I think).

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

WHWIWG (What Happened While I Was Gone?). That was a lot of replies...I'm fine with taking on older characters in addition to my own, I just want to make sure that I can find a place for mine. I can handle quite a few at a time (I think).

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

Mostly talking about what would happen when two characters meet. :ph34r: As for places for your characters, with Epics the primary options would be Corvalis, in which case the question is how long they have already been there, or Astoria, in which case the options are either being new to the city or more of a street gang level ind of Epic (an option that has kind of gone under :ph34r: ) although that would depend a bit on his power level.

Mostly talking about what would happen when two characters meet. :ph34r: As for places for your characters, with Epics the primary options would be Corvalis, in which case the question is how long they have already been there, or Astoria, in which case the options are either being new to the city or more of a street gang level ind of Epic (an option that has kind of gone under :ph34r: ) although that would depend a bit on his power level.

Um...I think ThunderSpear is pretty strong, he's got a prime invincibility, as well as some pretty good lightning powers. I also have (so far) 1 vanilla, though he's a bit more chocolaty (cause he's a NINJA)

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

I'm worried that introducing more characters like this will just compound our problems. We have a whole lot of characters, a gigantic mess of plotlines, and not much happening with any of them. So many characters have received one or two posts and then... nothing. 

On the other hand, perhaps I am wrong.... perhaps many new characters will allow us to replace the old ones in plot relevance while they fade into the background, and keep action happening.

What are your thoughts?

Poor Shiny, already friend zoned. :P

*Insert forever alone meme*

:P

I'm worried that introducing more characters like this will just compound our problems. We have a whole lot of characters, a gigantic mess of plotlines, and not much happening with any of them. So many characters have received one or two posts and then... nothing. 

On the other hand, perhaps I am wrong.... perhaps many new characters will allow us to replace the old ones in plot relevance while they fade into the background, and keep action happening.

What are your thoughts?

I do worry about that too, I feel like too many RPs are getting too bloated, Portland had that problem shortly before we closed it off to new Epics, we had like a dozen new characters all at once and I don't think any of them really stuck around to do much.

Salem on the other hand is suffering from lack of plot at the moment so I encourage new players to try it out to get something happening outside the Arena.

I do worry about that too, I feel like too many RPs are getting too bloated, Portland had that problem shortly before we closed it off to new Epics, we had like a dozen new characters all at once and I don't think any of them really stuck around to do much.

Salem on the other hand is suffering from lack of plot at the moment so I encourage new players to try it out to get something happening outside the Arena.

Speaking of which, maybe we can just move on to night in Salem? And move to the next stage of the bus chase?

Is Kobold no longer active, or has he just taken one of his extended RP post delays? I'd assume it's the latter, but he's been notably absent from the subforum as of late, so I'm left wondering.

Felt a pang at that. Sorry, guys. :unsure: I'll try to get something written soon. Not that you haven't heard that one before...

What are your thoughts?

I know what you mean but on the other hand I would feel bad going "nope, you don't get to play your own character but here we have some for you to choose from."

Also, Twi/Voidus/anyseniorRPer, do you have any comments on my earlier proposition?

I'm all for it. The major step right now is probably pointing at someone and say, you go and do that. :P

I know what you mean but on the other hand I would feel bad going "nope, you don't get to play your own character but here we have some for you to choose from."

I'm all for it. The major step right now is probably pointing at someone and say, you go and do that. :P

Or they could play in the Wastelands or Salem.  :ph34r:

Rock-paper-scisors-Nighthound?

(Nighthound loses against everything and additionally anyone who plays it gets kicked in the shins)