WoR tour

Stormfather

• 2 weeks later...

Brandon did go to Norway once, to a bookstore in Oslo. It's even possible he will go back in the future, but maybe in a few years.

Also he went to Canada multiple times last year: Vancouver, Toronto, and Halifax. This year he is going to Calgary in August, for When Words Collide.

I was so excited to find him coming to Calgary!  I was planning on doing some volunteer work anyways so I volunteered at When Words Collide festival for this year.

Just a question though, does anybody have any B-Sand approved cookie recipes?  I heard he likes cookies and was hoping to give him some.

Thanks!

He's going to both Phoeniz and Tuczon in Zrizona this year. He tries to go to a few different places in each tour. I'm pretty sure he's never been to Tuczon before.

Is he flying between Phoenix and Tucson, or going by car.  And if going by car, does he need a ride?  Driving is pretty much as fast as flying once you factor in all the airport time.  I'd gladly volunteer to drive him for the chance to question him for a couple of hours especially after having had the book for over a week.