I'd Totally Buy

baby

I'd totally buy Sanderson's guide to the Cosmere and Realmatic Theory and its applications. Any other ideas for side books like this?

Well for his non-cosmere works I'd say a guide to Rithmatics, the in-book illustrations are great but a big book with some illustrations of famous duels would be cool.

Also a guide of Epics would be awesome. (He said with no ulterior motives for using it for the Reckoners RP)  :ph34r:

When it's over- The full Cosmere collection, with every book and novella in the Cosmere. It'd take a damnation truck to cart it around, but STORMS that would be awesome.

I'd be seriously worried about the world running out of paper but yeah that sounds awesome. :P

Dropping it on someone's foot would be a criminal offense. :blink:

Dropping it on a coal mine though is a great way to boost the economy by making a bunch of diamonds. :P

Edited by Voidus

A book titled "The truth about Hoid", written by Hoid, and filled with nothing but blatant lies.

"At the age of 3, Hoid wrestled a Dragon out of the sky and forced it to do his math homework"

I prefer the name "The Worldhoppers Guide to the Cosmere", but thats just me...

And diamonds are actually pretty worthless, the diamond industry holds the diamonds back to ramp up the price. (He added completely off topic)

I mean, being the hardest material in the world they are pretty useful, but they are not rare enough for the insane price.

Of course you could drop the collection on dinosaurs to create oil...

The Atheist God: Memoirs of Lightsong the Brave from before and during the Pan Khal uprising

Aluminum foil hats with allomantic symbols and instructions on how to recognize when you're subject to emotional Allomancy. Better yet, public education courses on Allomantic safety and societal consideration. Physics textbooks with Coinshot word problems! Math textbooks written by a Smedry! Sheet music for Shallan's lullaby! 

:unsure:

:(

I'd buy a fully completed Ars Arcanum, Leather bound and fully illustrated, with hand written notations from Khriss, Nahz, Isaac, Brandon, and Hoid.

I feel like Hoid's sections of the Ars would just be him making up complete crem dung about anything and everything, and Brandon is just sitting and laughing his chull off as we sharders make theories and speculations about what is just stupid

I'll second the Soonie pups and the physics textbook with coinshot problems. I was just in physics class the oth day, and I thought, "This would be so much more interesting if I was calculating Wax's velocity before and after he increased his mass, instead of some boring rocket problem."

The back story of The Lord Ruler. Harmony, that would be cool! 

An illustrated guide to the Martial Arts of Shard Plate. With a few sketches of various Shardblades thrown in.

Also I'm hoping we get a flashback of when Dalinar first met the Parshendi in Oathbreaker. 

When it's over- The full Cosmere collection, with every book and novella in the Cosmere. It'd take a damnation truck to cart it around, but STORMS that would be awesome.

Well, we could make one of these, or we could save the Amazonian Rainforest. Can't have your cake and eat it too.  :P

Eh. It's totally worth it. Someone fire up the printing press!!! 

• Chaos locked this topic