[game] Buy or Sell?

Buy. How would he not?

Nightblood and the Honorblades will interact weirdly in a way that reveals interesting things about the Cosmere.

you got ninja'd by me

Buy because it is nearly impossible for that not to happen.

Buy because it could be the stone shamans trying to get his honorblade back.

Vivenna is on Roshar with Vasher

Edited by gjustice99

Stormlight Spoilers:

Cohesion or Tension can be used to dissolve objects.

Sell, it sounds like neither the description we´ve got for them and more like the Surge of Division.

Hoid has/will invent pancakes.

Edited by Edgedancer

Sell. If Brandon were to do so, it would inadvertently make the MAG canon, and he's avoiding that at all costs.

Steris will turn out to be a wonderful wife for Wax. She will accel at his weaknesses and he will do the same for her.

Edited by Blaze1616

Sell. If Brandon were to do so, it would inadvertently make the MAG canon, and he's avoiding that at all costs.

The existence of Jak the Allomancer's already canon, isn't it? His stories appear in Elendel newspaper clippings throughout The Alloy of Law. Since he's already been namedropped in an official Mistborn novel, it seems like a flesh and blood cameo wouldn't have any greater effect on canon than he already has.

Once crisis is averted on Roshar, Jasnah will worldhop to research other world's and their respective magic systems.

Totally buy. (Unless she dies again...)

Jasnah and Khriss will end up being the in-world authors of the Cosmere-cyclopedia.

The existence of Jak the Allomancer's already canon, isn't it? His stories appear in Elendel newspaper clippings throughout The Alloy of Law. Since he's already been namedropped in an official Mistborn novel, it seems like a flesh and blood cameo wouldn't have any greater effect on canon than he already has.

Perhaps you are correct, and I merely missed that bit. Those newspaper bits are hard to read in the Mass Market Paperback edition...

Jasnah and Khriss will end up being the in-world authors of the Cosmere-cyclopedia.

Sell, Jasnah's writings would be far more detailed.

Vivenna dies at some point during Nightblood, and that is why she is not on Roshar with Vasher (at least, we have no evidence to say that she is, and some evidence that suggests that she isn't).

Buy. He killed off Vin didn't he? he could kill off Vivi

If his 'major homosexual character' (The one he keeps saying he'll write) appears in the SA it will be Jasnah (I don't know why, but I think she will be )

He didn't confirm it was Drehy? I thought he had.

Buy.

We see Wax make harmonium.

Sell. One does not simply make harmonium. Unless Wax gets a job making musical instruments.

It's possible to alter the Intent of Investiture.

If you mean romantically, then a staunch Sell. I'd Buy it if you mean as a travelling companion, though.

There will be a Cosmere magic system that revolves around computer code. (The Sanderson said at one signing that he'd had a lifelong interest in certain types of coding.)

If you mean romantically, then a staunch Sell. I'd Buy it if you mean as a travelling companion, though.

There will be a Cosmere magic system that revolves around computer code. (The Sanderson said at one signing that he'd had a lifelong interest in certain types of coding.)

Buy, it´s called AonDor and is located on a plannet called Sel.

There will not be a magic system based on chess.

Edited by Edgedancer

Tentative sell.

(Joke) Wayne is Mat re-spun. (Mat likes hats and loves writing back stories for people and himself.) 

Wayne will fall in love in one either by the end of the second book or the beginning of the third.