[game] Buy or Sell?

Sell.  We love them too much.  At least one of them is going to die.

By the end of book 5, Navani will have progressed in the use of fabrials and become totally BA.  (Fabrial steampunk, anyone?)

Edited by New One

Buy--seems likely, as fabrials are known to use trapped spren.

One of the Parshendi will take up a Shard at some point.

A Shard of Adonolasium? I´ll buy it for the irony of a Voidbringer controlling Odium.

Rosharian spacestations will run on Stormlight and glow like a sun.

A Shard of Adonolasium? I´ll buy it for the irony of a Voidbringer controlling Odium.

Rosharian spacestations will run on Stormlight and glow like a sun.

I believe it. Buy

Selish space stations will be shaped like the planet and have to be turned away from it because of the constant Dor radiation emitting from them.

Buy, simply because of how awesome that would be. :D

Nalthian space stations will be Type IV BioChromatic Entities, self-aware and exuding black smoke as they orbit the planet. A government institution will be responsible for procuring Breaths for their continued operation.

Buy.

Nalthian space stations will be Awakened with commands that lead to them vaporizing everyone one board. 

I'd buy that. Wait, I meant the magical Creme Brulee. Not sure about the theory. Well, throw that in the doggy bag too. (+1'd for originality)

There will be an Epic whose powers work in reverse, such as making others invulnerable, precogs or something along these lines. To clarify, I do not mean that he is a gifter, I mean that when he uses his powers (and thus is like any other Epic), he affects others instead of himself or his surroundings, making it seem as though they are the Epics.