Avatar. Aang, The last air bender. What 'bender' are you?

I would tend to say water, since I'm relatively balanced. Plus, I don't think I have the determination that earth-bending requires. (My favorite character from that series, though, is Iroh. His wise remarks combined with his sometimes quirky passion for tea was really a lot of fun.)

Don't hurt ma life energy please.

But actually I would want to be an air bender, for a few reasons.

1. I want to fly/glide

2. I think that we don't fully understand bending yet. I think that air bending is actually more like pressure bending. I mean, think about it: wind isn't a thing on its own, it's a side effect of differences in pressure.

3. Pressure bending would be cool.

I'd choose water anyday. I mean BLOODBENDING??? Think of all the ways you could apply that too. Too bad Katara's afraid of it.

Sure, all kinds of ways to apply it.  Of course, they're all horrible and traumatic for your target...

I'd probably be either a firebender or a waterbender.  It's really a toss-up as to which.

Yeah, but it was the middle of a war. They would had lesser hurdles to overcome had she used it.

Even moving past the moral qualms (which are considerable, even in a war situation), I don't see many applications to a weapon that can only be used once a month on the night of the full moon.  Remember, the Bloodbenders from the Korra era who could use it at any time were an aberration, and one that was completely unknown during the war.

Even moving past the moral qualms (which are considerable, even in a war situation), I don't see many applications to a weapon that can only be used once a month on the night of the full moon.  Remember, the Bloodbenders from the Korra era who could use it at any time were an aberration, and one that was completely unknown during the war.

Eeeh. Now that you mention it. I can't remember any incidences where they would need it. Though, I haven't watch Avatar in years so IDK.

Ah, but whilst the Fire-Nation is evil, not all Fire-benders r evil....

Yup they aren't remember that episode where the Aang is uh, studying, incognito in the Fire Nation. The way they trained those kids is actually really scarey.

I would love to be a Hama-level Waterbender, but I'm too uncoordinated for the required graceful moves. In fact, I suck at martial arts in general. This leaves me with only one choice...

I am Sparky Sparky Boom Man.

Edited by skaa

Eeeh. Now that you mention it. I can't remember any incidences where they would need it. Though, I haven't watch Avatar in years so IDK.

Yup they aren't remember that episode where the Aang is uh, studying, incognito in the Fire Nation. The way they trained those kids is actually really scarey.

True dat

• 2 years later...

Personally, I see myself as a water or fire bender.  If I had to make a guess, then I'd say water bender.  As much as I might like to be a fire bender, I'm more of a gentle soul then an angry one.  I have anger, sure.  But its not my default state.