Seriously, it's hard navigating this thread sometimes...

(So, just FYI; I quoted your posts so that it would show up in notifications that I quoted you... then edited them out. Seemed like the easiest way to get your attention!)

Anyway... I'd be fine with meeting up. I am super self-conscious about posts and accidentally doing something wrong, so having someone who is more of a veteran of this game to "supervise" would probably be a little reassuring to me. I'd maybe double with what Edgedancer is saying -maybe the three of us should talk in PM's and figure out exactly how it works or something?- but I haven't got any objections.

Edited by Quiver

Winter, should we do a Chase post next in response to Buttercup and Blossom, or should I go next with Rainmaker?  

Also, is everyone happy with how things are going in Corvallis?  Let me know if we are missing things, or if we want to set up any more interactions.  

Comatose, I think a Rainmaker, then a Chase.

Seriously, it's hard navigating this thread sometimes...

(So, just FYI; I quoted your posts so that it would show up in notifications that I quoted you... then edited them out. Seemed like the easiest way to get your attention!)

Anyway... I'd be fine with meeting up. I am super self-conscious about posts and accidentally doing something wrong, so having someone who is more of a veteran of this game to "supervise" would probably be a little reassuring to me. I'd maybe double with what Edgedancer is saying -maybe the three of us should talk in PM's and figure out exactly how it works or something?- but I haven't got any objections.

I think the Problem is less the navigating then the sheer mass of only partially relevant content. :P

Anyway, just to make sure was I included into those three or did you mean Ripple? :ph34r: Not that I would have any objections either way.

Edited by Edgedancer

Corvallis: For Iconoclast, I'm waiting for someone to approach/attack the van directly, so far a few people have just noticed it.

I'm thinking he will pretend to be killed if someone attacks him, holding back his healing for a time.Then he'll escape and move on to attack a place near Phoenix in a bit.

I've changed my profile picture. Has it annoyed anyone yet?

*raises hand*

hahaha

Corvallis: For Iconoclast, I'm waiting for someone to approach/attack the van directly, so far a few people have just noticed it.

I'm thinking he will pretend to be killed if someone attacks him, holding back his healing for a time.Then he'll escape and move on to attack a place near Phoenix in a bit.

*raises hand*

hahaha

And what if Rainmaker destroys him entirely? How long would it take for him to regenerate from that arm he threw into the sewers?

And what if Rainmaker destroys him entirely? How long would it take for him to regenerate from that arm he threw into the sewers?

longer than normal- about 30 minutes. No issue with that happening :)

For a moment I thought that Comatose would just be like, "Hey, could your character heal from this?" and before Blackhoof could say "Um... no." he already did it. :mellow:

I mean of course he didn't but that would have been something. :ph34r:

hahaha "surprise!"

a very short-lived reign of terror :P

Edited by Blackhoof

Hi guys new to forum. I was wondering how do i join the epic rpg?

Consider yourself hired. :P (No, we won't pay you. :ph34r: ) There aren't really any conditions, you pitch us your idea for a character, we do some Q&A to get a feel for the character, maybe develop it a bit more, find in which location we should put him and presto, you are ready to write.

Consider yourself hired. :P (No, we won't pay you. :ph34r: ) There aren't really any conditions, you pitch us your idea for a character, we do some Q&A to get a feel for the character, maybe develop it a bit more, find in which location we should put him and presto, you are ready to write.

Thanks. I have an idea for an epic

Fabricator

Abilities, He can design anything in his head and put it into action(depending if he has the materials) and he can teleport

His weakness is... Well should i say his weakness?

He's a bit crazy, intelligent, not patient, not gruff and serious but he knows when he needs to be serious. He is from Kansas City.

Fabricator

Abilities, He can design anything in his head and put it into action(depending if he has the materials) and he can teleport

He's a bit crazy, intelligent, not patient, not gruff and serious but he knows when he needs to be serious. He is from Kansas City

Please ask questions. I just came up with him this morning.

Fabricator

He's a bit crazy, intelligent, not patient, not gruff and serious but he knows when he needs to be serious. He is from Kansas City.

So what are the limits on that? Do you mean design like on would design a dress or could he form a design in his head were some pieces of wire, eggshells and a small battery causes massive explosions? Similarly, how does the teleportation work, for example can he take other people with him.

You don't have to tell the weakness in public but to Twi and the local GM of the location you put your character in.

So what are the limits on that? Do you mean design like on would design a dress or could he form a design in his head were some pieces of wire, eggshells and a small battery causes massive explosions? Similarly, how does the teleportation work, for example can he take other people with him.

You don't have to tell the weakness in public but to Twi and the local GM of the location you put your character in.

like he could design a chair. but he would have to have wood. and teleportation only can carry him but can carry objects with him.

like he could design a chair. but he would have to have wood. and teleportation only can carry him but can carry objects with him.

So he essentially has the power to be a super designer, smith ect or does the material just turn into the object in question? How does his power interact with more complex machinery or does he need to understand exactly how it works before he can make it?

So he essentially has the power to be a super designer, smith ect or does the material just turn into the object in question? How does his power interact with more complex machinery or does he need to understand exactly how it works before he can make it?

he has to exert an action on a object so if he is to form a chair he would need to get the wood (out of any type) and build it. but normally to build a chair would take like a day but for him it takes about a minute. He already has a vast knowledge of machinery. He need to know how it works but he has most of it memorised.