What's your favorite.... ? (Forum game)

You didn't ask a question. . . :(

I will just say that my favorite song from classical music is Prelude Op. 28/15 in D Flat Ma (look it up)

What is your favorite alternative rock song?

egads, I was trying to say that Quiver was cheating, and should have asked the question!  Sorry, I didn't mean to grind everything to a halt; thank you for picking up my slack.

Hel, Goddess of Death.

What's your Favorite Villainous Plan? (Interpret that how you will.)

Magus, from Chrono Trigger, in the Middle Ages (600 A.D.)  You know what I'm talking about if you've played the greatest console video game ever; if you haven't, play it, and you'll find out!  But, you have to play way past then to find out why it's so awesome...

Who is your least favorite protagonist that you actually like?

You want me to choose? Hum... Let's just say it's a tie between How Firm a Foundation, O Sacred Head Now Wounded, and It Is Well With My Soul. All of them are beautiful, exquisite songs, in lyrics and music. (One could probably make the argument that my heart language is 18th century English.)

Who's your favorite pre-1700 historical figure? 

Edited by Curiosity

In a bowl. I drop my cones.

What is your favorite MCU movie.

...just one? :( Honestly it's a three-way tie: The Avengers, Age of Ultron, or Winter Soldier.

But Thor's pretty cool too. I mean, the Bifrost alone... :P

Favorite contemporary pianist?

Edited by Slowswift

Washington state: "It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town." 

Favorite album cover? 

I like the one for Bruce Dickinson's Chemical Wedding at the moment. It's William Blake's etching of a Flea.

The%20Chemical%20Wedding.jpg

Favorite online comic?

Barnes and Noble

What is your favorite creepy thing to say to someone?

*goes up to someone and sniffs loudly, then backs away and says in a deep growly voice* "You smell different when you're awake."

Favorite type of notebook?