I love these. So much. Especially Potato. I want. *Turns on Alpha Sapphire and starts trying to breed a Meganium with a Snorlax*

In other news, I came up with yet another epic. I really want to put her in a thread other than Corvallis, but she fits best there in my mind, so if people have other suggestions let me know. Maybe she deserts after Euphoria vanishes and ends up in another thread?

There's a bit of overlap with Mommy, but if others are okay with it, I think I'll just chalk that up to a lack of unique powers. Also, I'm sure Voidus has already come up with a similar concept, but what hasn't he thought of already?

Anyways, here we are:

Her Royal Highness Princess Genevieve Oprah Ornatia Delicious (Princess GOOD)

Powers:

The Gift of Beauty - This power has three main forms. The first is a passive aura of beautification, that makes her and everything in her near vicinity more attractive to observers. From angry epics to park benches, you'll never see them looking better than when they are in Princess GOOD's company. The second is the power to actively beautify particular objects permanently with a touch. This usually consists of giving something a good clean, or perhaps restoring it to 'new' condition. It may also involve the random conjuration of lacy doilies. The third way this power is used is really just a unique quirk of the active version of the power. With a touch, Princess GOOD can turn any cloth or fabric into a ball gown or dress. She cannot change the mass of the material, so the size of the dress is limited by how much material she has, but she can use multiple materials at once in her creations. She can also turn existing clothing into dresses. The dresses she makes default to her size, if there is enough material, or when she changes clothing someone is already wearing, it defaults to their size. The outcomes of this power are informed by Princess GOOD's sensibilities and tastes, but she doesn't have any control beyond choosing when to exercise the active form of the power.

The Gift of Song - Princess GOOD has the power to randomly burst into song at any time. Unlike normal people, her songs always seem to be well written and strangely rehearsed. People who listen to her singing will often feel the urge to either respond in song, join in during the chorus, or to play along if they happen to have any musical instruments handy. This urge can be resisted, and passes as soon as the target is no longer within earshot or Princess GOOD stops singing. Her songs also have a strange power over animals, imbuing in them a strange desire to clean things and to make dresses. Unlike humans, animals cannot resist the urge the song creates. Princess GOOD can direct the animals to some extent, but only with the words of her song. She cannot control them by mental will alone, and it is difficult for her to instruct them to do anything other than clean or make dresses. Animals affected by Princess GOOD's song will remain under her spell until their task is complete, even if they can no longer hear the singing.

The Gift of Sleep - Prime Invincibility: When endangered, Princess GOOD will fall into a deep sleep like death. While in this state, she cannot be moved, and is completely indestructible. She will stay like this until someone kisses her, or until a few hours after the danger has passed.

True Love's Kiss - If Princess GOOD ever kisses a handsome man of royal lineage, all of the epic powers (excluding her own and the kisser if he has any) in her vicinity (within her line of sight or hearing) are instantly nullified until sunset on the third day after the kiss. Since there are not many handsome men of royal birth running around Oregon, Princess GOOD has not yet had a chance to use this devastating power, but looks forward to the day when she can use True Love's Kiss, and show the world its power.

Weakness:

Spinning Wheels. If they are in her vicinity, Princess GOOD's powers will be weakened. If she pricks her finger on one, her powers will be neutralized, and she can be killed.

MO:

Princess GOOD likely could have been a Queen of Corvallis, but she chose not too, obviously, because Queens are old and evil, and Princesses are the best. Rumors of a paradise where everyone was happy attracted her to the city, where she promptly took charge of city sanitation and beautification, using her powers and her animal friends to keep the streets shining and spotless. Princess GOOD normally seems to have a cheery and bright demeanor, though near constant use of her powers has rendered her completely corrupt. She often falls for handsome men who visit or immigrate to the city, usually after seeing them only once.

Appearance: Princess Good has red hair which falls in impossibly perfect ringlets to her slightly too small waist. She has bright blue eyes, eyelashes that flutter, a smile that is always pretty, and usually dresses like the Princess she is.

Let me know what you guys think :).

With powers like that why isn't she the ruler of Corvallis? ;D I LOVED all her powers.

specially the Gift Of Song. It would be hilarious to see

The queens and epics of Corvallis burst into a song. :)

A cold dread inside me tells me that this might make Kobold make a pony musical. :o

Edited by Random_illuminati

I love these.  So much.  Especially Potato.  I want.  *Turns on Alpha Sapphire and starts trying to breed a Meganium with a Snorlax*

In other news, I came up with yet another epic.  I really want to put her in a thread other than Corvallis, but she fits best there in my mind, so if people have other suggestions let me know.  Maybe she deserts after Euphoria vanishes and ends up in another thread?

There's a bit of overlap with Mommy, but if others are okay with it, I think I'll just chalk that up to a lack of unique powers.  Also, I'm sure Voidus has already come up with a similar concept, but what hasn't he thought of already?  

Anyways, here we are:

Powers:

The Gift of Beauty -  This power has three main forms.  The first is a passive aura of beautification, that makes her and everything in her near vicinity more attractive to observers.  From angry epics to park benches, you'll never see them looking better than when they are in Princess GOOD's company.  The second is the power to actively beautify particular objects permanently with a touch.  This usually consists of giving something a good clean, or perhaps restoring it to 'new' condition.  It may also involve the random conjuration of lacy doilies.   The third way this power is used is really just a unique quirk of the active version of the power.  With a touch, Princess GOOD can turn any cloth or fabric into a ball gown or dress.  She cannot change the mass of the material, so the size of the dress is limited by how much material she has, but she can use multiple materials at once in her creations.  She can also turn existing clothing into dresses.  The dresses she makes default to her size, if there is enough material, or when she changes clothing someone is already wearing, it defaults to their size.  The outcomes of this power are informed by Princess GOOD's sensibilities and tastes, but she doesn't have any control beyond choosing when to exercise the active form of the power.  

The Gift of Song - Princess GOOD has the power to randomly burst into song at any time.  Unlike normal people, her songs always seem to be well written and strangely rehearsed.  People who listen to her singing will often feel the urge to either respond in song, join in during the chorus, or to play along if they happen to have any musical instruments handy.  This urge can be resisted, and passes as soon as the target is no longer within earshot or Princess GOOD stops singing.  Her songs also have a strange power over animals, imbuing in them a strange desire to clean things and to make dresses.  Unlike humans, animals cannot resist the urge the song creates.  Princess GOOD can direct the animals to some extent, but only with the words of her song.  She cannot control them by mental will alone, and it is difficult for her to instruct them to do anything other than clean or make dresses.   Animals affected by Princess GOOD's song will remain under her spell until their task is complete, even if they can no longer hear the singing.  

The Gift of Sleep - Prime Invincibility:  When endangered, Princess GOOD will fall into a deep sleep like death.  While in this state, she cannot be moved, and is completely indestructible.  She will stay like this until someone kisses her, or until a few hours after the danger has passed.  

True Love's Kiss - If Princess GOOD ever kisses a handsome man of royal lineage, all of the epic powers (excluding her own and the kisser if he has any) in her vicinity (within her line of sight or hearing) are instantly nullified until sunset on the third day after the kiss.  Since there are not many handsome men of royal birth running around Oregon, Princess GOOD has not yet had a chance to use this devastating power, but looks forward to the day when she can use True Love's Kiss, and show the world its power.  

Weakness:

Spinning Wheels.  If they are in her vicinity, Princess GOOD's powers will be weakened.  If she pricks her finger on one, her powers will be neutralized, and she can be killed.

MO:

Princess GOOD likely could have been a Queen of Corvallis, but she chose not too, obviously, because Queens are old and evil, and Princesses are the best.  Rumors of a paradise where everyone was happy attracted her to the city, where she promptly took charge of city sanitation and beautification, using her powers and her animal friends to keep the streets shining and spotless.   Princess GOOD normally seems to have a cheery and bright demeanor, though near constant use of her powers has rendered her completely corrupt.  She often falls for handsome men who visit or immigrate to the city, usually after seeing them only once.  

Appearance:  Princess Good has red hair which falls in impossibly perfect ringlets to her slightly too small waist.  She has bright blue eyes, eyelashes that flutter, a smile that is always pretty, and usually dresses like the Princess she is.  

I know, it's because that breed looks like a pug I tell you. :P

Does she know any fairies? :ph34r:

She seems fun but on that Kiss power, how old does that linege have to be, because on a pure technicality Nighthound fits the description of "a handsome man of royal lineage."

Edited by Edgedancer

She seems fun but on that Kiss power, how old does that linege have to be, because on a pure technicality Nighthound fits the description of "a handsome man of royal lineage."

I don't think its wise to put your lips (and or important organs) near NightHound's mouth.

Also, i am TELLING you people, there NEEDS to be an epic musical!!!! No one is better at making musicals than epics!!

Except maybe pokemon, pokemons are pros in the musical business. :ph34r:

http://www.google.com.mx/imgres?imgurl=https://buttonsmashingreviews.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/pokemon-musical.jpg&imgrefurl=https://buttonsmashingreviews.wordpress.com/sitemap.xml&h=343&w=610&tbnid=Duemx3YCEkHNYM:&zoom=1&docid=WFjuZDDSwypExM&hl=es&ei=jyOHVbKMI4OnyAS8jZvICA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CCAQMygCMAI

Yes, i can picture It all clearly now! ,

Corvallis:

Tonedeath (assuming he is not dead)................Music (duh)

Rainmaker...........................................................Star, Special Effects

Buttercup.............................................................Head of Theater Security

Bubbles................................................................Special Effects? Satanic Background Image Drawer.

Blossom................................................................Script Writer

Euphoria (Whenever she turns up).......................Walking Drug

Broadcast...............................................................Advertisement

Iona-ion-ionaclatu-whatever his name is................Audience Provider :ph34r:

Cornucopia.............................................................Snack Management

Converter (whenever she chills out, see what i did there?)Walking Heater

Phoenix..................................................................Walking Candle/Actor

Malevolence.............................................................Walking Prop

Gunsmoke...............................................................Special effects, Actor

Others i forgot...........................................................Actors

Sorry for doubleposting :)

Salem:

Savanah...................................................................Actor. Water department

Brighthead...............................................................Special Effects Department

Outlaw (i really don't know what he can do)............Actor

Inhuman.....................................................................Very adaptable actor ;)

Substance.................................................................Actor, Anti-Poisoning Department .

Mouldbreaker.............................................................Security, Walking Jell-O Fountain

SoulCaster..................................................................Audience, Show Manager

Lady Deathskull.......................................................Turist Orientation, Actress, Translator,

Bone.........................................................................Walking Dog treat, Actor, Don't touch her hair.

ShowStopper.............................................................Party Pooper. Booooo!

Olivia cipher...............................................................Narrator

Everyone else.............................................................Actors

You guys do the rest. ;) (i Haven't finished any other thread yet)

I love these.  So much.  Especially Potato.  I want.  *Turns on Alpha Sapphire and starts trying to breed a Meganium with a Snorlax*

In other news, I came up with yet another epic.  I really want to put her in a thread other than Corvallis, but she fits best there in my mind, so if people have other suggestions let me know.  Maybe she deserts after Euphoria vanishes and ends up in another thread?

There's a bit of overlap with Mommy, but if others are okay with it, I think I'll just chalk that up to a lack of unique powers.  Also, I'm sure Voidus has already come up with a similar concept, but what hasn't he thought of already?  

Anyways, here we are:

Powers:

The Gift of Beauty -  This power has three main forms.  The first is a passive aura of beautification, that makes her and everything in her near vicinity more attractive to observers.  From angry epics to park benches, you'll never see them looking better than when they are in Princess GOOD's company.  The second is the power to actively beautify particular objects permanently with a touch.  This usually consists of giving something a good clean, or perhaps restoring it to 'new' condition.  It may also involve the random conjuration of lacy doilies.   The third way this power is used is really just a unique quirk of the active version of the power.  With a touch, Princess GOOD can turn any cloth or fabric into a ball gown or dress.  She cannot change the mass of the material, so the size of the dress is limited by how much material she has, but she can use multiple materials at once in her creations.  She can also turn existing clothing into dresses.  The dresses she makes default to her size, if there is enough material, or when she changes clothing someone is already wearing, it defaults to their size.  The outcomes of this power are informed by Princess GOOD's sensibilities and tastes, but she doesn't have any control beyond choosing when to exercise the active form of the power.  

The Gift of Song - Princess GOOD has the power to randomly burst into song at any time.  Unlike normal people, her songs always seem to be well written and strangely rehearsed.  People who listen to her singing will often feel the urge to either respond in song, join in during the chorus, or to play along if they happen to have any musical instruments handy.  This urge can be resisted, and passes as soon as the target is no longer within earshot or Princess GOOD stops singing.  Her songs also have a strange power over animals, imbuing in them a strange desire to clean things and to make dresses.  Unlike humans, animals cannot resist the urge the song creates.  Princess GOOD can direct the animals to some extent, but only with the words of her song.  She cannot control them by mental will alone, and it is difficult for her to instruct them to do anything other than clean or make dresses.   Animals affected by Princess GOOD's song will remain under her spell until their task is complete, even if they can no longer hear the singing.  

The Gift of Sleep - Prime Invincibility:  When endangered, Princess GOOD will fall into a deep sleep like death.  While in this state, she cannot be moved, and is completely indestructible.  She will stay like this until someone kisses her, or until a few hours after the danger has passed.  

True Love's Kiss - If Princess GOOD ever kisses a handsome man of royal lineage, all of the epic powers (excluding her own and the kisser if he has any) in her vicinity (within her line of sight or hearing) are instantly nullified until sunset on the third day after the kiss.  Since there are not many handsome men of royal birth running around Oregon, Princess GOOD has not yet had a chance to use this devastating power, but looks forward to the day when she can use True Love's Kiss, and show the world its power.  

Weakness:

Spinning Wheels.  If they are in her vicinity, Princess GOOD's powers will be weakened.  If she pricks her finger on one, her powers will be neutralized, and she can be killed.

MO:

Princess GOOD likely could have been a Queen of Corvallis, but she chose not too, obviously, because Queens are old and evil, and Princesses are the best.  Rumors of a paradise where everyone was happy attracted her to the city, where she promptly took charge of city sanitation and beautification, using her powers and her animal friends to keep the streets shining and spotless.   Princess GOOD normally seems to have a cheery and bright demeanor, though near constant use of her powers has rendered her completely corrupt.  She often falls for handsome men who visit or immigrate to the city, usually after seeing them only once.  

Appearance:  Princess Good has red hair which falls in impossibly perfect ringlets to her slightly too small waist.  She has bright blue eyes, eyelashes that flutter, a smile that is always pretty, and usually dresses like the Princess she is.  

Love it, somehow despite the fact that I do watch disney movies relatively frequently I haven't got a disney themed Epic yet.  :o 

Though I do have portions of the powers in other Epics, like the ability to make people sing.

I was going to point out that technically almost everyone is of royal lineage pretty much, go back enough generations and there's probably some royal blood in most families.

Princess Good seems interesting. Rainmaker would probably want her nearby at all time to beautify her haha. Would even have been on the stage in the prologue most likely.

the beautification is more of a perception thing, is it? So whoever looks at something ir someone who is being beautified would see them as they are normally, but consider it more beautiful?

Or actual physical changes?

Supermaximus (a strength Epic) and Substance (whatever his exact powerset is.)

By the way, I just realized that I forgot to mention Outlaw's powerset:

-Quickdraw: He can draw a gun at supersonic speeds. This doesn't necessarily mean that he's super accurate, though.

-Bad guys always miss: Outlaw can't get hit by gunfire. People always miss him.

-"Horses": He can telepathically control hooved mammals in a short range around him. He tends to think that local wildlife is actually his horse.

-Weakness: Colombians.

He doesn't think he's an Epic, and he's delusional, believing that he's living in the 19th century American West, except, you know, Oregon. His mind auto-corrects so that cars become stagecoaches, bars become saloons, etc

Edited by Mckeedee123

Okay, I'm considering adding an Epic to Salem, if anyone's interested in a fight.

Concussion

Primary Power: Hit transmission. Essentially what this means is that he can punch/kick/headbutt/etc. from his location without touching them. It appears as if he's hitting air, but the blow is transmitted to its intended target. The target has to be in visual range for him to hit it.

Passive Power(s): Mild super strength. He can easily hit hard enough to break bones. This is accompanied with compensating durability, so that he doesn't hurt himself with his own blows.

Okay, I'm considering adding an Epic to Salem, if anyone's interested in a fight.

Concussion

Primary Power: Hit transmission. Essentially what this means is that he can punch/kick/headbutt/etc. from his location without touching them. It appears as if he's hitting air, but the blow is transmitted to its intended target. The target has to be in visual range for him to hit it.

Passive Power(s): Mild super strength. He can easily hit hard enough to break bones. This is accompanied with compensating durability, so that he doesn't hurt himself with his own blows.

That sounds like an IK

Post up, I removed the colour formatting since it should be pretty obvious what's Winter and what's the fight and the colours always distract me a bit when I'm reading collab posts.

Many upvotes due to Winter for some awesome commentating.

Substance's powerset

Primary powers:
Ricochet:
Anything that hits him (that isn't Sharp) is absorbed by his body and then thrown out doubling, tripling and even cuadrupling (is that a word?) the original forcé.
Sticky Slider:
He can manipulate the Green Substance that completely surrounds his body to be super-sticky or really slippery, to slide around all kinds of
Surfaces and to stick to all sorts of places. This also means, in theory, that he could throw a sticky ball of his mucus to temporarily blind his enemy, or throw a slippery blanket of his goo to trip his enemy.

Passive: Mucus Protection:
His Substance has a slow regeneration proccess that allows him to regenerate at a slow rate if any part of him is cut off (we are talking hours and days here)
His mucus also makes him unable to poison in any way.

Weakness:
Below 0º temperatures, after that, his body starts turning into a greenish rock that completely negates all his previous abilities. Superstrenght epics could easily kill him at that point but poison is probably the best way to go.

here is a training card.

sMGIbk9Gz0.jpg?1434936745251

Made an error in the pokemon website. This was supposed to be a card of me. :(

So now its now half me and half cheetah. Bravo me. Bra freaking vo.

Also, Olivia Cipher's words: "Come next time to see what happens in Salem!"

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

So now, who a am i REALLY fighting? I know Olivia said me and SuperMaximus but It can be Edited if someone else were to fight me. Any requests?

Made an error in the pokemon website. This was supposed to be a card of me. :(

So now its now half me and half cheetah. Bravo me. Bra freaking vo.

Also, Olivia Cipher's words: "Come next time to see what happens in Salem!"

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

So now, who a am i REALLY fighting? I know Olivia said me and SuperMaximus but It can be Edited if someone else were to fight me. Any requests?

Loving the cards :D

Concussion

sounds very interesting. Although I agree with Mcdee that it would be an IK (Instant Kill i think) in most situations. A super-strong punch that automatically hits from a distance? Quite powerful against anyone who isn't super-strong or has a PI.

I think that a limiting factor should be added. A few humble suggestions:

-remove his super strength (but not his super toughness if you want him to have some defensive measures) so that the punches are normal, but don't hurt him

-make them transmit through the air in a form of shockwave, so they can be blocked, and be somewhat slow (so instead of hitting instantly or as fast as a bullet, it can be seen and stopped or dodged if the person is fast enough.

IK?

Oh. That's my shorthand for Insta-Kill.

An ability that allows the Epic to kill someone effortlessly and gives the target no ability to escape.

Examples: Deathpoint's power, the ability to drain moisture out of peoples' bodies, being able to telepathically tear out peoples' spines, boiling peoples' blood, forcefield-shrinking, you get the idea.

Steelheart and Obliteration don't have Insta-kills, Deathpoint and Corpsemaker do. I was referencing the fact that this guy could apparently collapse the skull of anybody within his range with basically no effort.

sounds very interesting. Although I agree with Mcdee that it would be an IK (Instant Kill i think) in most situations. A super-strong punch that automatically hits from a distance? Quite powerful against anyone who isn't super-strong or has a PI.

I think that a limiting factor should be added. A few humble suggestions:

-remove his super strength (but not his super toughness if you want him to have some defensive measures) so that the punches are normal, but don't hurt him

-make them transmit through the air in a form of shockwave, so they can be blocked, and be somewhat slow (so instead of hitting instantly or as fast as a bullet, it can be seen and stopped or dodged if the person is fast enough.

That actually is closer to my original idea of him, and fits better with his name. And the shockwave idea would explain the extra power of his attacks without the need of super strength. It could disperse quickly, which would mean that a person would be thrown backward, but not necessarily severely damaged to the point of bone-breaking.