Official Fan name

I would like "Brethren of the Bandersnatch" to come into common usage, but it's yet to catch on. -_-:P

Was just sitting in English class and saw this... I almost started laughing out loud.

My teacher is Head of English at my school, so if I would have laughed out loud I would've been screwed 

I've always really liked Sanderfan for the fandom in general, and sharder for 17th shard members. Fanspren.....it is catchy, I'll give it that. I'm pretty attached to Sanderfan though......

How about:

Epic Lovers of the Brandon Above Ultra Mega Handshake Juice Triple Deluxe New Fansite United Again For Peace of All, And Upvotes, Don't Forget the Upvotes, Of the Secret Order Of the Brandon Ruled by Our Mysterious Yet Kind And Gracious (Please don't kill me) Pony Overlords And Their High Priest Kobold King.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by Random_illuminati

How about:

Epic Lovers of the Brandon Above Ultra Mega Handshake Juice Triple Deluxe New Fansite United Again For Peace of All, And Upvotes, Don't Forget the Upvotes, Of the Secret Order Of the Brandon Ruled by Our Mysterious Yet Kind And Gracious (Please don't kill me) Pony Overlords And Their High Priest Kobold King.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Handshake juice?? Waaaa??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic