How Many Sharders Have Signed Copies of Books?

I, to my eternal shame, have no signed copies of any of Sandersons novels. I am a sad excuse for a Sanderfan, I know. :( But I was just wondering, what is the ratio of people who have signed novels as opposed to those without. So this is a thread to put how many books you have, and which ones are signed. You can also put any information that Brandon Signed into the book, or that he told you while you got it signed. Every little bit of WoB counts! Pictures are appreciated, but nowhere close to being necessary.

To get the ball rolling, my family has WoK, WoR, Warbreaker, steelheart, alcatraz 1, alcatraz 4, Elantris, and AoL. None of these are signed.

Can't wait to see how many of you lucky ones have signed copies.

Edit: I also have Mistborn 1-3, I merely forgot to add them to the list.

Edited by Bridge Boy

I have some signed, but none personalized,

In person: A Memory of Light

From his website: Emperor's Soul, Firstborn/Defending Elysium, Way of Kings

Website (numbered): Legion Skin Deep - 1449/2500, Shadows Beneath - 40/200

Also, as far as collectibles go, I have one of the Szeth die cut cards.

EDIT: Forgot about WoK

Edited by Purelake Earthquake

I have The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance signed. Totally worth driving a few hours to get a chance to meet Brandon and hear him in person, I'd recommend it if he's ever at a conference in your area!

I have a bunch of his books, only Elantris is signed though because that happened to be the book I was reading when I met him. And I didn't have a chance to get any others signed because I too live on the other side of the world... 

Funny though, he drew the Aon Rao in the book along with his personal note... I got to the end of the book and was like "I see what he did there." He dropped a hint/ spoiler right in front of me and I didn't get it until the end... He's a sneaky guy 

The books I have: 

3a21d6f0-01ec-4178-a4ad-d9da8f5f1803.jpg

All of those except the dual Mistborn/Way of Kings copy and Firefight are signed and personalized. The Final Empire is actually double signed, because I loaned it out to a friend and she got it signed again. None of them are signed with answers to questions, and most of them are just the standard comments: "There's always another secret," "Life before death," etc. However, two of them, I'm rather fond of.

Steelheart:

IMG_20150608_205120.jpg

I helped out at the pre-signing and at the release at the Orem Barnes & Noble, so he thanked me in the book. Won't be forgetting that first time experience any time soon.

Words of Radiance:

IMG_20150608_205148.jpg

"You are awesome for not asking anything too hard." It was 4 in the morning, at the tail-end of the release party. I was the second to last person to go through the line, and I was exhausted. I couldn't think of a single awesome Cosmere question to ask so I think I asked him to tell me something he hadn't told anyone else. And that's what he wrote. I'll take it. :)

Super great to see all these signed books. It's such a great testament to Brandon's dedication. And I would love to go to some signings, but the closest Brandon has ever been is Pheonix, which is 3 hours away, and I failed to persuade my father to spend an entire day to it with a backseat of books. I couldn't figure out why. :huh:

Hopefully one day in my life I can get a signed book. And congratulations to all with legion! I have been after that book for years now, but am not willing to shell out $50-$100 for a limited edition copy. Hopefully I can get one after the next print run.

I'm an awful fan I have no books signed.

Am planning on getting my copy of Way of Kings signed. I mean my annotated one. I want to see the reaction.

Also possibly buying a copy of Mistborn for signing.

I have all of Brandon's published works, with physical copies of everything other than the anthologies and Infinity Blade novellas. Of those, most are personalized, because the only time (so far!) that I've met Brandon in person I brought a suitcase full of books with me. Totally worth the 18 hour drive (each way). Most of those are generic things, like "I am hope" for the Final Empire, but my favourite is when he wrote "Good question!" in my Hero of Ages as I was pestering him with super-fan theorizing stuff. No pictures, unfortunately, as I am writing this from work.

My dad has the three WoT's signed, my sisters have the Alcatraz's signed, and I've got WoR and Steelheart signed. I own Final Empire but there hasn't been a signing since I got it so it's still waiting. My WoT's and Way of Kings are on audio so there's not much I can do about those unfortunately.

They're all signed. All of them. Except the Legion books and the WoT ones. And our extra copies of Steelheart, Firefight, and Alloy of Law.

Might post pics of my favorites soon. I don't know.

EDIT: Here they are! Sorry they're sideways...

SSPX0050.jpg

SSPX0051.jpg

Edited by Slowswift

I have all the mistborn signed, a memory of light, all the alcatraz books  signed, and warbreaker. I gave my brother signed copies of the first three mistborn, plus elantris. I don't have any of the novellas or reconers signed, or the stormlight archive (I read The Way of Kings enough that my hardback fell apart, and I duck-taped it back together, so I have to buy a new hardback and get it signed.)

However, my favorite signed piece I have is my nook covers. I got my everyday cover signed, and a new cover signed by Brandon as well. My goal is to get all of my favorite authors to sign my nook covers, as my nook contains all of their books.

I just got my first book signed a couple weeks ago at ConQuesT.  I bought a hardback copy of Alloy of Law specifically for it, though I admit that having the whole Wax and Wayne set in hardback together was a contributing factor.  (What, just AoL in tiny, sad paperback next to all those hardbacks?  Poor thing.  Though right now it's keeping my paperback Mistborn trilogy company.)

Interestingly, I find I like the font used on the title of the paperback better than the one they used on the hardback.  It's the silly little things...

I also just picked up a copy of Way of Kings.  It's sitting there, taunting me to read it.  But I'm not allowed to until I've finished my fanfic rough draft.

Edited by Kaymyth

I have a few signed hard back books

Way of Kings: First edition just signed. This was my first book of His I had not heard of Brandon Sanderson at the time and I happened to see the book on display. I looked at my wife and told her this book is beautiful I must have it.

Words of Radiance: First edition signed personalized.

Steelheart: First edition just signed

Firefight: First edition just signed

The Rithmatist: First edition just signed

Alloy of Law: First edition just signed

Emperors Soul: Just signed can't remember if it is a first edition I bought it at the Words of Radiance signing.

I currently have my eye on the 6 pack of awesomeness. All of my other books are worn out paperbacks or ebooks