I'm here!

Zas678

Hello!

I am Zach, and I am glad to see this site up! I'm excited to start theorizing intensely. I was zas678 on TWG, till I started a new account Terrisman243 (Yeah, it's supposed to be a clever way to be Hoid).

I can't wait for Way of Kings to come out!

• 4 years later...

The winds blow and the databases clitter about.... They hear whispers of someone who so long ago roamed their lands, phrasing, quoting, organizing. There have since been others since the time that he left. They too have continued the work. But the databases clitter and wonder- what happened? And then they hear- of his Return.

I'm zas678, one of the "old" theorizers (but still not ancient!). I have been gone for 2 years, serving a mission for my The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (often called Mormons), in which time I was able to help many people, learn many things about life, and also have been almost completely isolated from much of the world- I kind of like to compare it to an astronaut. They get to go and do something totally amazing and life changing, something very difficult to describe, but they are isolated from almost everything. 

Well, I've touched ground again, and am starting back up- in the next little bit, I'm going to be reading all of the Brandon Sanderson books I've missed, and I'll be getting back on the forums and theorizing and going with it when I get done! 

And because this is an introduction forum, I'll write a little more about me!

I'm going to be reentering in college and resuming my studies, and I've been a Brandon Sanderson fan for years, and have loved to be able to read and theorize and figure out the Cosmere as it unfolds. I helped put a lot of thing into the Theoryland Database, work that others have since continued (thanks!), and It'll be interesting to see how things unfold!

The winds blow and the databases clitter about.... They hear whispers of someone who so long ago roamed their lands, phrasing, quoting, organizing. There have since been others since the time that he left. They too have continued the work. But the databases clitter and wonder- what happened? And then they hear- of his Return.

I'm zas678, one of the "old" theorizers (but still not ancient!). I have been gone for 2 years, serving a mission for my The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (often called Mormons), in which time I was able to help many people, learn many things about life, and also have been almost completely isolated from much of the world- I kind of like to compare it to an astronaut. They get to go and do something totally amazing and life changing, something very difficult to describe, but they are isolated from almost everything. 

Well, I've touched ground again, and am starting back up- in the next little bit, I'm going to be reading all of the Brandon Sanderson books I've missed, and I'll be getting back on the forums and theorizing and going with it when I get done! 

And because this is an introduction forum, I'll write a little more about me!

I'm going to be reentering in college and resuming my studies, and I've been a Brandon Sanderson fan for years, and have loved to be able to read and theorize and figure out the Cosmere as it unfolds. I helped put a lot of thing into the Theoryland Database, work that others have since continued (thanks!), and It'll be interesting to see how things unfold!

Welcome back! I became a member a few months after you left, I believe, but I'm active now. I'm also LDS. If you don't mind me asking, where did you serve?

• 2 weeks later...